DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Do you guys know what the worst part is? The episode doesn't seem to be big at all in terms of content. DPC last week said he played the game to see what was missing and apparently it's missing quite a few significant scenes.

I believe that when he started playing he noticed that he did a lot overall, but it wasn't something that reflected in the game since now the game is divided by routes. In other words, the game will be huge for someone who plays all routes, but will be extremely short for someone who plays two or three routes or even just one route.

Reactions: Vill3m

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Do you guys know what the worst part is? The episode doesn't seem to be big at all in terms of content. DPC last week said he played the game to see what was missing and apparently it's missing quite a few significant scenes.

I believe that when he started playing he noticed that he did a lot overall, but it wasn't something that reflected in the game since now the game is divided by routes. In other words, the game will be huge for someone who plays all routes, but will be extremely short for someone who plays two or three routes or even just one route.
You right, because DPC only measurement is the previous episode, he only counting the Renders, so the next episode have to have more Render, but what are those Renders is totally insignificant for him, , usually now it seems like it's just FreeRoaming :LOL:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
You right, because DPC only measurement is the previous episode, he only counting the Renders, so the next episode have to have more Render, but what are those Renders is totally insignificant for him, , usually now it seems like it's just FreeRoaming :LOL:
Yeah, I noticed that too... Assuming the episode has a total of 6000 renders. How many of these renders will the player be able to see during the first playthrough (or single playthrough for those like me, dalli_x and others who don't play multiple routes)? It would be too optimistic to say that at least 3000 renders could be seen in a single playthrough, right?

Reactions: dalli_x

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023

Yeah, that's been obvious since episode 9. We had to replay it 5-6 times to unlock all the content. Right now its killer feature is replayability. I'm sure the episode will be great even for one playthrough( 4 freeroams, new minigames, scenes, animations).

Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I'm planning to play the game again from scratch and was wondering if it's possible to have sex with Nora and Envy in Ep.6. I wanted to have sex with Envy, but I didn't want to give up Nora. Please, help!

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020

I have 17 routes, the 5 MG routes + others will be fine but I'm afraid the rest will feel like a chore :LOL:

• Haha

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm planning to play the game again from scratch and was wondering if it's possible to have sex with Nora and Envy in Ep.6. I wanted to have sex with Envy, but I didn't want to give up Nora. Please, help!
but the two scenes are not at odds: first you go to Nora at the counter and then to Nicole at the table :unsure:

Room639

Feb 24, 2019
DPC is milking the shit out of this game at this point. It was pretty evident towards the end of Season 2, but it's painfully obvious now. The last two releases were pretty mediocre - the interlull was dreadful. Now we're getting one episode every 9 months or so. The game won't be finished for another 5 years or so.

Is the quality of his work top notch? Yes, for the most part, though there are some serious questions about the story based on his work over the last year or so. We don't need 6000+ renders per episode - there isn't even that much story to be told. Imagine how dry things will be in season four. We don't need more mini-games every episode - the party mini-game was pointless.

Is his work with renders and animations good? Sure, but I'd much rather play a story that will be completed within a decade than a story that looks nice, but will never finish. These characters and this storyline should have been a tight 12 episodes told over the course of 6 years (!) max. The absurdity of the current pacing is surpassed only by that absurdity of the money DPC is milking from his patrons.

Edit: totally forgot about how this guy has upgraded his hardware twice now, which somehow led to longer release times :WaitWhat:

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
you would thnk if a dev updates their rig updates would happen faster but not here oh well 99% chance the update after this one will take over a year

• Sad
Reactions: Vill3m

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
DPC is milking the shit out of this game at this point. It was pretty evident towards the end of Season 2, but it's painfully obvious now. The last two releases were pretty mediocre - the interlull was dreadful. Now we're getting one episode every 9 months or so. The game won't be finished for another 5 years or so.

Is the quality of his work top notch? Yes, for the most part, though there are some serious questions about the story based on his work over the last year or so. We don't need 6000+ renders per episode - there isn't even that much story to be told. Imagine how dry things will be in season four. We don't need more mini-games every episode - the party mini-game was pointless.

Is his work with renders and animations good? Sure, but I'd much rather play a story that will be completed within a decade than a story that looks nice, but will never finish. These characters and this storyline should have been a tight 12 episodes told over the course of 6 years (!) max. The absurdity of the current pacing is surpassed only by that absurdity of the money DPC is milking from his patrons.

Edit: totally forgot about how this guy has upgraded his hardware twice now, which somehow led to longer release times :WaitWhat:
I agree 100% with u, and that makes me sad because everyone here loves the work from DPC and it is painful see that every update is going to take longer and longer and it was supposed to be less with all the upgrades he had so yea, more sad times ahead of us

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
I know this is a bigger project which means it takes more time to make but I miss the early days of the dev..

We used to see updates every 3-4 months and good ones too. The dev time for this game is crazy, but seems like the dev just wont hire any help to speed this up. Would be surprised if the last update for this game is less than 4-5 years away :(

Reactions: Chaosguy

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
As the psychopathic narcissist that she is
That's an extreme stretch. She's definitely a stubborn arsehole, and has a bunch of issues due to her upbringing, but I really don't feel "psychopath" or "narcissist" really apply to her. She likes people who fight her to much to be a narcissist, and while there are moments she comes across as a psychopath, there's enough hints that's just part of her front.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes