keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
I don't even know what would make my MC contact Jill. I don't even know. Dealing with Jill is such a hassle. Even for the sake of getting an inheritance. She's as healthy as a buffalo.:cautious: If anything happens to her, it will immediately cause a lot of suspicion. They'll start digging. Although... If a tennis ball hits her forehead... Theoretically, this could work. :unsure:
Dude it's not so long
16902912812868545372389187011306.jpg

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Tara needs to take her vitamins. Bitch looks like she was locked in a basement for 20 years.
I like her sort of ultra pale waif look. She's like a fuckable ghost (ironic given her costume). She looks likes she could be Mayas busty little sister. You know, the one that gets you in trouble.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Banana costume is the most Jill thing. Instead of pleasing everyone with her boobas and being another horny girl, she is showing all the people on the party besides Fuckface that she is kinda noun and she does not wanna show the goodies to anyone. The moment she is alone with MC, she instantly drops her banana to make MC's banana stand showing that only he deserves to look at her nice body.
For me, banana was not a problem. What was really hard to swallow, is that STDs check bullshit. I can't be horny and have fun while checking for STDs and thinking of STDs during fucking sex scenes come on. This shit made her from my fav to meh.
Now Maya and Josy is top for me, quality content with them every update recently. Big thumbs up
Nah, if that would be true, than she should have wore the Banana outfit, even when she's not dating with MC, but she is not. She dress up differently and in fact she dress up the way what she should have when she dating with the MC, she should have worn the Banana costume, when she is alone.
Not when she's with her Destiny. :whistle:. :LOL:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Some things are worth reading more then once:ROFLMAO: A tiny bit? But considering I simp for Josy a few million times I don't see anything wrong with that:ROFLMAO::love::love:
As long as no one simps for Jill we'll be fine.
That's a line that shouldn't be crossed.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You guys know I meant if a hot woman slapped me and not a dude right
I would be angry if a dude slapped me

But if a hot woman slapped me and maybe called me worthless or something like that
Well, that would make me want her even more tbh

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You guys know I meant if a hot woman slapped me and not a dude right
I would be angry if a dude slapped me

But if a hot woman slapped me and maybe called me worthless or something like that
Well, that would make me want her even more tbh
Jade slapping MC, especially doing Sage where she slaps twice is a great scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chutoro and Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes