felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
One thing I've been wondering about, and I'm not sure if anyone's tackled this one yet but, has anyone ever wondered why Jade is being openly and willing to be hostile towards Chad, her daughter's "main squeeze"? In the following screenshots, you can see she's practically eager to reprimand Chad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Both Cathy And Stephen look annoyed by Jade stepping in and giving her 2 cents on that matter. Jade strongly suggests taking stern disciplinary actions against Chad, while both Stephen and Cathy are offering a more 'hands off' approach by suggesting to "talk it out" with Chad.

This scene is always bugging me. In reality for something like this would end with some form of suspension. But clearly Stephen and Cathy are thinking about who it is that's on the other end of that 'hook' while Jade doesn't seem to give a fuck and shows she's willing to go the extra mile to drop the hammer on Chad.

Thoughts?
in that scene it is Cathy who has the strangest behaviour. it is not a big stretch to imagine that Burke wants to play down both the school's reputation and Chad's role as an athlete, but Cathy is there because Jill informed her of the facts, we know that tnedentially she is inclined to forgiveness, but in the face of such a violent attack her reaction is all too cerebral

on the contempt between Jade and Chad, I think she simply didn't approve of the relationship, she's a gender teacher who sees her daughter drooling over a macho man who doesn't deserve her the slightest tenderness... I don't think it was her dream

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I'm wondering, and this is pure speculation, but I always assumed that the news paper (screeny bellow) that Bella is reading had something to do with James. I'm not going to go into 'insane' details about my thought process, but I always imagined that James was gone to some nutjob excursion to the south pole or some such. Which would be a reason Why Bella would keep hoping for James to return etc. :unsure:

I mean, seeing as sometimes some developers like to share assets or characters for special cameo scenes in other VNs. But that page in the paper that Bella is reading is also shown in Leap of Faith (referencing Jaye from Chasing Sunsets) near the end on the peer and also in another VN (blanking on the title now).

I realize now how unlikely this would be, but what if?
Can I have some of the more imaginative theorists have a whack at it?
If only just for shits and giggles?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Wait a minute, what are you talking about?
Is the guitar the property of Fuckface?! Yes.
Taken the guitar (stole) Chad?! Yes.
But if Fuckface telling Sage about it, it means he shits on her boyfriend ?!
Are you serious?
Is that, in your opinion, not the right thing to do, and Fuckface shouldn't have done it? What the fuck? He came for his property. And let them both be grateful that he didn't report about them to the police.
Calm down, calm down, we have a misunderstanding.

I agree MC is absolutely in the right here. BUT, that was in the context of this situation as it could be perceived by Sage who doesn't know any of these details. So, as far as Sage is concerned, she might view this as some random dude who tried to hit on her, now coming to her with a made up story to make her boyfriend look bad. Either because he got picked on by Chad and is sore about it, or simply because he's hoping that he'll somehow drive her and Chad apart and becomes a replacement, or some similarly stupid scheme some thirsty dudes might come up with.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
The idea appears at random, so you're not the only one who has made this link and thought process. NebulousShooter provided an excellent point in opposition to the hypothesis.
LOL
I'm still out of weed damnit, you pointing that out sort of kills my hope for a free speculative buzz from Dalli_x.
Learn to play along FFS!

big_mean.gif

***EDIT***
ElectronicRoberts, you didn't have to delete your post man.
lmao

I figured the "LOL" would have been a dead giveaway. But you took me a little too literally.
I appreciated your reply for the info you supplied. But being sober this long does weird things to me.
But thanks for trying to play along though
hahaha

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I'm wondering, and this is pure speculation, but I always assumed that the news paper (screeny bellow) that Bella is reading had something to do with James. I'm not going to go into 'insane' details about my thought process, but I always imagined that James was gone to some nutjob excursion to the south pole or some such. Which would be a reason Why Bella would keep hoping for James to return etc. :unsure:

I mean, seeing as sometimes some developers like to share assets or characters for special cameo scenes in other VNs. But that page in the paper that Bella is reading is also shown in Leap of Faith (referencing Jaye from Chasing Sunsets) near the end on the peer and also in another VN (blanking on the title now).

I realize now how unlikely this would be, but what if?
Can I have some of the more imaginative theorists have a whack at it?
If only just for shits and giggles?
No, it's a standard Daz asset you see in multiple AVNs and probably in other places in this game. Devs are not going to spend time making tiny placeholder newspaper images when they can be coding, posing, rendering, post-processing, etc. for real productivity and money.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
No, it's a standard Daz asset you see in multiple AVNs and probably in other places in this game. Devs are not going to spend time making tiny placeholder newspaper images when they can be coding, posing, rendering, post-processing, etc. for real productivity and money.
Yeh thanks, ElectronicRoberts already beat you to that punch.
I guess I've been proven to be a horrible troll. I should have done more homework on that one.
:ROFLMAO:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I used to think Sage was my least favourite LI
But after playing all paths I know it's Jill
I mean she is as exciting as a prostate exam
(I have never had one I just assume they suck)

But maybe her character will improve in future episodes?
ep3_chad_confront49_blink0.jpg
ep3_chad_confront56.jpg
ep3_chad_confront63.jpg

:HideThePain:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes