Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
A guy who comes to a girl and shits on her boyfriend always has an obvious reason. :whistle:
He didn't shit on him? He said you stole my guitar. He didn't talk shit about Chad. Stop taking things out of your ass lol. I would suggest replaying the scene again. Fuckface didn't even knew Sage had his guitar or Chad gave her the guitar. Which sage got the hint of unless she is extremely dumb af. Fuckface politely ask her return the guitar, he doesn't care what sage think about him or even if she trust him.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I'm not saying she can't do that. Just that the claim "she isn't hiding what she is, unlike the others", is bullshit. :sneaky:
You and I just see it differently, that's all. You're saying Quinn is pretending to be innocent. But I see it differently. She just lives a normal life. She shouldn't be running and screaming - "I'm a sinner." And of course she hides some of her actions. It would be stupid not to hide it. But she doesn't meddle with other people with some kind of idiotic kindness. Like Jill, for example. - "I'm ready to help you. You need help !" I want to tell these people only one thing - "Fuck you, you stupid bitch, help someone else, but fuck off from me."

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
You and I just see it differently, that's all. You're saying Quinn is pretending to be innocent. But I see it differently. She just lives a normal life. She shouldn't be running and screaming - "I'm a sinner." And of course she hides some of her actions. It would be stupid not to hide it. But she doesn't meddle with other people with some kind of idiotic kindness. Like Jill, for example. - "I'm ready to help you. You need help !" I want to tell these people only one thing - "Fuck you, you stupid bitch, help someone else, but fuck off from me."
"...And let me sell my shit to your friends in peace." No, Quinny, that's not how it works with Jill. Yes, she's a little dense naive, but she'll find out about your little private enterprise eventually, especially if she visits Fuckface at DIK's mansion more often. What do you think she will do?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
If you want an example in line with what you're arguing it would probably this one:

I'm not quite sure why you'd post something that adds weight to my argument.
But regardless, my point of view is that I have little to no faith in humans to do the honorable thing in times of crisis when they are forced to contemplate their inevitable demise.

Yes I agree that there are some people that would do the right thing and stand in front of that bullet to save another, but we are talking about a minority IMO. And there is a saying "Good guys die young/first" for good reason. And painting me as a Lenin sympathizer just for quoting him, kinda adds weight to my argument as well. Unless I have severely misread your statement.

*shrugs*
But ultimately should "shit hit the fan" as it were, I have very little faith in humanity to be 'trustworthy' and firmly believe that 'every man for himself' and 'only the strong will survive' will be the way to go.

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
What do you think she will do?
I have sense you're talking about it with an undisguised sense of pleasure. :unsure:
Yeah, you'd like someone to hurt Quinn's business. Although she didn't do you any harm personally. But you want to hurt her. I think this can be called bullying. Yes, this is a cynical bullying. With a capital "B"! :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I have sense you're talking about it with an undisguised sense of pleasure. :unsure:
Yeah, you'd like someone to hurt Quinn's business. Although she didn't do you any harm personally. But you want to hurt her. I think this can be called bullying. Yes, this is a cynical bullying. With a capital "B"! :cautious:
What are you talking about, I would never... Look, I am on the Jill's route now, and we all know she can't stand the bullies. So, she would never agree to be the sweetest banana of my life if I was one of them. Check and mate, pal!
But I can understand your concerns. Walter White, Tony Montana, Boris the Blade, Marcellus Wallace - all these gentlemen were victims of terrible bullying. Because the envious bullies could not forgive them for earning their living through hard work. I see clearly now that Quinn could be their next target. Please take care of her for me, will you?

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
One thing I've been wondering about, and I'm not sure if anyone's tackled this one yet but, has anyone ever wondered why Jade is being openly and willing to be hostile towards Chad, her daughter's "main squeeze"? In the following screenshots, you can see she's practically eager to reprimand Chad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Both Cathy And Stephen look annoyed by Jade stepping in and giving her 2 cents on that matter. Jade strongly suggests taking stern disciplinary actions against Chad, while both Stephen and Cathy are offering a more 'hands off' approach by suggesting to "talk it out" with Chad.

This scene is always bugging me. In reality for something like this would end with some form of suspension. But clearly Stephen and Cathy are thinking about who it is that's on the other end of that 'hook' while Jade doesn't seem to give a fuck and shows she's willing to go the extra mile to drop the hammer on Chad.

Thoughts?
I don't think she hit on Chad. Look how she reacts when you tell her you're dating Sage and that's why you broke up with her. Most likely she hates Chad because she already suspects he's gay, as mentioned in ep 8 by Sage, and Sage most likely complains to her mom about her relationship.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Walter White, Tony Montana, Boris the Blade, Marcellus Wallace - all these gentlemen were victims of terrible bullying. Because the envious bullies could not forgive them for earning their living through hard work. I see clearly now that Quinn could be their next target.
Yes, that's right, business and entrepreneurship are hard, daily work. And unfortunately, this pernicious phenomenon of bullying has not yet been eliminated in society. The reasons for this are not a secret, it is envy of someone else's success, well-being, popularity. A striking example of bullying is the repeated attacks by various bullies on Quinn. Of course, there is nothing surprising in this. Because it is difficult for them to come to terms with the obvious facts. That no one can compare with the incredible talent of Quinn, the dazzling, incomparable beauty of Quinn, her amazing dedication and ability to achieve success. All these facts do not give envious people peace. And they, not finding anything better, descend to dirty insults and slander. Of course, these stupid, unfounded attacks cannot harm Divine Quinn in any way. But the fact of the existence of this phenomenon - bullying, even here, on a highly intellectual forum, cannot but depress.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
He didn't shit on him? He said you stole my guitar. He didn't talk shit about Chad. Stop taking things out of your ass lol. I would suggest replaying the scene again. Fuckface didn't even knew Sage had his guitar or Chad gave her the guitar. Which sage got the hint of unless she is extremely dumb af. Fuckface politely ask her return the guitar, he doesn't care what sage think about him or even if she trust him.
We were talking about how MC's actions make Chad look in Sage's eyes, not whether MC cares about it. Telling Sage that the guitar her boyfriend "gave" her is actually MC's property (and MC is perfectly aware that the guitar was taken from him by Chad, he just potentially beat up Chad's boyfriend over this) is pretty obviously going to paint Chad as a thief, as far as Sage is concerned.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
We were talking about how MC's actions make Chad look in Sage's eyes, not whether MC cares about it. Telling Sage that the guitar her boyfriend "gave" her is actually MC's property (and MC is perfectly aware that the guitar was taken from him by Chad, he just potentially beat up Chad's boyfriend over this) is pretty obviously going to paint Chad as a thief, as far as Sage is concerned.
Wait a minute, what are you talking about?
Is the guitar the property of Fuckface?! Yes.
Taken the guitar (stole) Chad?! Yes.
But if Fuckface telling Sage about it, it means he shits on her boyfriend ?!
Are you serious?
Is that, in your opinion, not the right thing to do, and Fuckface shouldn't have done it? What the fuck? He came for his property. And let them both be grateful that he didn't report about them to the police.
Dear God, what a place this B&R is, there are robbers, bullies, thieves, blackmailers everywhere. It's not surprising that decent people like Quinn need to relieve stress somehow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ffive
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes