daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
I got banned from DPC discord for making too many goblin jokes :KEK:

Yes
I like Jill's model sometimes ugly as shit but i find josy looking really ugly in some renders too. Every model has their flaws but overall i like Sage's model most(Face) then it's Jill not based on bad/ugly renders and Jill's route is cool in a way besides BANANAS, that's why i like this game i like and hate all the characters at the same time, right now my favourite is Zoey because she seems most drama-free one

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
But jokes aside. According to Reddit, dude Purrverted Snowflake passed away.
It's sad. He was obsessed with BADIK and even made his own walkthrough mod. He always had some interesting theories and thoughts, etc.

RIP
I wasn't expecting this, honestly. But I just saw the announcement topic on the BaDIK subreddit and checked that his latest post was over two weeks ago. I'm so sorry for the guy. He really seemed obsessed with the game. In the time I've been visiting and sometimes participating in topics discussed there, I've read some of his contributions, and even exchanged some posts with him. In fact, after one of those exchanges, I even posted a message here further questioning upon his line of reasoning on a specific topic.

Damn! Life is so fragile. My condolences to his family and friends.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What happened to people? I remember that Jill was very popular in the first season, so a lot of the white knights didn't let anyone mess with their queen. But now she becomes a joke, almost on the Tybalt's level. :FacePalm:
I quite liked her until the sixth chapter. She was never my favourite, but she was different from the others, and she had quality. From the sixth chapter onwards a vertical collapse, save only the recital, the rest is rubbish

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I liked Jill route, its vanilla but in EP9
Here have a BANANA :sick:
View attachment 2798847
At first I thought I understood it. Silly Jilly, a sweet, innocent, but dense naive girl who has a vague idea of what kind of party it is, and which costume would be cooler. But BANANA! My second thought was: it can't be that this was just for the sake of a "peeling banana" joke. But then, after I played another LI route, and Jill showed up in a pretty sexy bee costume... I tell you guys, DPC will punish not only cheating, but also loyalty! :HideThePain:

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
At first I thought I understood it. Silly Jilly, a sweet, innocent, but dense naive girl who has a vague idea of what kind of party it is, and which costume would be cooler. But BANANA! My second thought was: it can't be that this was just for the sake of a "peeling banana" joke. But then, after I played another LI route, and Jill showed up in a pretty sexy bee costume... I tell you guys, DPC will punish not only cheating, but also loyalty! :HideThePain:
For instance even Tara(? i believe) has a better costume than Jill, just a SHEET does the job better.

istockphoto-1267665911-612x612.jpg

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
The wiki says that
When did Isabella say that she'll be waiting for MC if he changes his mind? Or the "just like Isabella" part applies to the acceptance of the rejection only?
Sage says that and even if you didn't "date" anyone else and choose "Others"(Sage or Others no other LI present) she still says something along the line "if he wants more she's there but don't take long" kinda dialogue

keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
Banana costume is the most Jill thing. Instead of pleasing everyone with her boobas and being another horny girl, she is showing all the people on the party besides Fuckface that she is kinda noun and she does not wanna show the goodies to anyone. The moment she is alone with MC, she instantly drops her banana to make MC's banana stand showing that only he deserves to look at her nice body.
For me, banana was not a problem. What was really hard to swallow, is that STDs check bullshit. I can't be horny and have fun while checking for STDs and thinking of STDs during fucking sex scenes come on. This shit made her from my fav to meh.
Now Maya and Josy is top for me, quality content with them every update recently. Big thumbs up

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xtrema and Kpyna

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I don't even know what would make my MC contact Jill. I don't even know. Dealing with Jill is such a hassle. Even for the sake of getting an inheritance. She's as healthy as a buffalo.:cautious: If anything happens to her, it will immediately cause a lot of suspicion. They'll start digging. Although... If a tennis ball hits her forehead... Theoretically, this could work. :unsure:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes