Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Now I think Quinn is working for the cops. And Lily, on the contrary, should get wind of who exactly is knocking. I think Lily's working for that guy in the shadows, the one pulling Burke's strings.
One moment. What guy is above Burke in the hierarchy of his shady occupations? Has anyone else other than Priscilla been mentioned?

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Will we see in future seasons the main character and his friend Liam from "Acting Lessons" joining the "Being a DIK" cast ?
After all in "Acting Lessons" both characters mentionned that they were part of the DIK fraternity when they were young.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
Vinnie said he fucked all of Quinn's holes. I wonder how many Quinn simps opened their veins after that?
And there we go again...xD
Here, I'll help you out: In episode 10 the MC who just wants to help poor Quinn gets knocked out cold by Vinnie and Quinn fucks him right there while the MC slowly regains consciousness and watches helplessly.
Unnecessary? Sure is.

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
One moment. What guy is above Burke in the hierarchy of his shady occupations? Has anyone else other than Priscilla been mentioned?
I don't think Stephen is the Boss. He's sucker. Did you see Jade talking to him?! She yells at him, and he just makes stupid excuses. The boss wouldn't behave like that. There's someone higher up who hasn't shown up yet. But he probably has something to do with prep. That's why Quinn was trying to get clients there. It was probably an assignment.

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
probably would have been easier for the snake to go out the nasal cavity.

And why do people think Lily is an undercover cop? She's a young stripper with fake tits, what cop would do that to *maybe* find a low level drug dealer?

Stingray1979

Nov 7, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Bought your game on steam when it was still legal in germanys steam. Also bought Acting Lessons. Fantastic games!

Reactions: VOYEUR

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
And why do people think Lily is an undercover cop? She's a young stripper with fake tits, what cop would do that to *maybe* find a low level drug dealer?
Lily clearly hides something. She's highly perceptive and intelligent. She always is on top of things. Now, whether she's an undercover cop or more like Vanessa from Summer's Gone will come out eventually. The most boring possibility would be that she is neither.

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
I just get the feeling she's only interested in securing drugs for the strip club as cheap as possible and making enough to pay for college. I don't get the sense that she is after more, but she definitely could be up to more than that. Only time will tell.

Last edited:

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
OR

MC fukks every girl that moves and has more babies than Nick Cannon

Some people like impregnation.

Some like to see sex with the swollen pregnant woman.

I think if you pick Others marriage might be nonsense but preggo might still be fine and quite realistic

If you pick one devoted lady, considering marriage seems absolutely appropriate, and preggo can still happen if you don't take precautions.

So preggo all the way

I can imagine that some people get turned on by this sort of stuff but I don't think every fetish imaginable should go into the game "just because" and I just don't feel like it should be the focus. But of course DPC is the architect here and he knows it creation well enough to know what he's aiming for.

It's also not a core issue.

But one thing is open. We don't know at what age and to whom the MC tells his story. What when a 45-year-old MC tells the story of one of his children?

This is an idea that I actually love. Because it's not the focus on pregnacy or even family. That would be a really cute and happy way to end the story. And if MC ended badly, then i.e. he tells the story to a Junkie under the bridge because it's night and raining.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Lily clearly hides something. She's highly perceptive and intelligent. She always is on top of things. Now, whether she's an undercover cop or more like Vanessa from Summer's Gone will come out eventually. The most boring possibility would be that she is neither.
I dont get the idea of an "undercover" cop. Its just ridiculous.

First of all, everything going on in being a dik is kinda "small"... Quinn and others are dealing some drugs, in so little amount its not even worth a monthly salary of a cop. The pink rose girls are smoking weed and do just a little bit of drugs, they are not even adictted. Only for some fun times here and there... (i dont see why its fun, but well, thats another case)
The "prostitution" is a small thing too, the girls are doing it freely. Nobody forced them. Of course its shady as fuck, especially from Burke... but never ever would any law enforcer start a undercover investigation for something like that. And on top... for everything we witnessed so far, Quinn and Burke wouldnt even go to jail.
Buddy is not a "big drug lord" either... he is a very small fish providing small amounts drugs for dealers like Quinn, which isnt much. And i dont think he is that well connected to be noticed by the cops either.

Than... Lily is YOUNG, very young. she is what? 22? 23 maybe? And she told the MC her goal is to become a docotr or nurse (dont remember exactly what it was, but one of those). The Pink Rose? Its just a fun Job for good money for her, an easy way to pay for college and her life for now. She made it clear that she will not do that after college is over.

So in the mind of some people around here, Lily is an undercover cop in an investigation that is already running for a year or even longer... fuck... they didnt even investigate that long in paplo escobar.

And that she said that MC should fall in love with her... come on, there is no "mystery" behind that, she loves to flirt and to have sex. Her job at the pink rose is a relationship killer of course. Do you really think you can have a healthy relationship while working as a stripper? She likes the MC, so much is clear. But its more likely that she already was in an relationship and made a bad experience with that. So she doesnt want to start another one. She likes to "roll" with the MC but doesnt want something serious and this is it. Well, of course she is not immune to getting feelings. And we already see how she is developing some feelings towards the MC (at her route)

The pink rose girls baught from vinny before, now from Quinn, cause Vinny is a douche. Thats all there is. If she would be a undercover cop she would try to get to "higher ranked" dealer, not taking the "lower" one... Vinny is standing over Quinn, Quinn only deals at college, Vinny is dealing outside of it... thats a whole other deal.

Of course, it COULD be that there is a whole HUGE Martin Scorsese Mafia-Gangster plot going on in the back but nothing so far goes in that direction. And it would feel very very awkward if DPC now starts something like that.

The whole plot with burke, Quinn, Vinny and so on is just a drama vehicle. A plot that "hovers" over the whole game of course, but seeing it from law enforcment perspective, there is nothing major going on, nothing that is worth to start any kind of investigation.

The only consequences for Burke, Quinn and some others so far would be "social work" and to be suspended from college work. Yeah... for the newspapers it would be a nice scandal maybe. But for the law more like a waste of time.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I dont get the idea of an "undercover" cop. Its just ridiculous.

First of all, everything going on in being a dik is kinda "small"... Quinn and others are dealing some drugs, in so little amount its not even worth a monthly salary of a cop. The pink rose girls are smoking weed and do just a little bit of drugs, they are not even adictted. Only for some fun times here and there... (i dont see why its fun, but well, thats another case)
The "prostitution" is a small thing too, the girls are doing it freely. Nobody forced them. Of course its shady as fuck, especially from Burke... but never ever would any law enforcer start a undercover investigation for something like that. And on top... for everything we witnessed so far, Quinn and Burke wouldnt even go to jail.
Buddy is not a "big drug lord" either... he is a very small fish providing small amounts drugs for dealers like Quinn, which isnt much. And i dont think he is that well connected to be noticed by the cops either.

Than... Lily is YOUNG, very young. she is what? 22? 23 maybe? And she told the MC her goal is to become a docotr or nurse (dont remember exactly what it was, but one of those). The Pink Rose? Its just a fun Job for good money for her, an easy way to pay for college and her life for now. She made it clear that she will not do that after college is over.

So in the mind of some people around here, Lily is an undercover cop in an investigation that is already running for a year or even longer... fuck... they didnt even investigate that long in paplo escobar.

And that she said that MC should fall in love with her... come on, there is no "mystery" behind that, she loves to flirt and to have sex. Her job at the pink rose is a relationship killer of course. Do you really think you can have a healthy relationship while working as a stripper? She likes the MC, so much is clear. But its more likely that she already was in an relationship and made a bad experience with that. So she doesnt want to start another one. She likes to "roll" with the MC but doesnt want something serious and this is it. Well, of course she is not immune to getting feelings. And we already see how she is developing some feelings towards the MC (at her route)

The pink rose girls baught from vinny before, now from Quinn, cause Vinny is a douche. Thats all there is. If she would be a undercover cop she would try to get to "higher ranked" dealer, not taking the "lower" one... Vinny is standing over Quinn, Quinn only deals at college, Vinny is dealing outside of it... thats a whole other deal.

Of course, it COULD be that there is a whole HUGE Martin Scorsese Mafia-Gangster plot going on in the back but nothing so far goes in that direction. And it would feel very very awkward if DPC now starts something like that.

The whole plot with burke, Quinn, Vinny and so on is just a drama vehicle. A plot that "hovers" over the whole game of course, but seeing it from law enforcment perspective, there is nothing major going on, nothing that is worth to start any kind of investigation.

The only consequences for Burke, Quinn and some others so far would be "social work" and to be suspended from college work. Yeah... for the newspapers it would be a nice scandal maybe. But for the law more like a waste of time.
yeah, the only part of that whole situation that doesnt make sense to me is why we have the convoluted bullshit about switching dealers. the deal between quinn and vinny is she gets B&R. lily is now both a student of B&R, and a member of the HOTs. quinn selling to lily breaks no deal. makes way more sense for lily both financially, and in convenience. and lets not forget that unless im wrong, both quinn and vinny are supplied by quinns dad. vinny would be told to go fuck himself, and the problem would be done.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
yeah, the only part of that whole situation that doesnt make sense to me is why we have the convoluted bullshit about switching dealers. the deal between quinn and vinny is she gets B&R. lily is now both a student of B&R, and a member of the HOTs. quinn selling to lily breaks no deal. makes way more sense for lily both financially, and in convenience. and lets not forget that unless im wrong, both quinn and vinny are supplied by quinns dad. vinny would be told to go fuck himself, and the problem would be done.
Lily buying from Quinn does break the deal, at least as far as Vinny will be concerned. Quinn sells to B&R, but Lily is buying for the whole Pink Rose, which would be Vinny's territory. That's why Lily has the girls tell him the lame story about them all quitting and only smoking what they already had on hand. Vinny finds Tanya smoking and then they have to lie about how they gave her all they had left because she was having trouble quitting. Vinny is a violent asshole but he's not an idiot; he knows they are getting it from somewhere and will eventually find out it's Quinn and Lily double-dealing on him.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes