exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I just readed all your theories, and I came to a conclusion that a threesome with Quinn & Lily would be very appreciated.
That would be super hot to look at, but difficult to convey. Quinn and Lily aren't really friends. Lily figured out Quin's drug arrangements also the thing with prostitution within the Hots earlier in the game and tried to take advantage of it. This has not escalated so far and both have skilfully pulled themselves out of the affair, but still clearly clarified the fronts verbally. However, as soon as one of them makes a mistake, the other will take advantage of it. So it's more of a subliminal competition, the calm before the storm. Lily is intelligent and can be very dangerous for Quinn. I don't see much room for sex here.

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
New theory: Quinn and Lily are the same person. Quinn/Lily has supernatural powers and is projecting her alter ego with her telepathic abilities.

You want proof? Here it is: Lily looks like Harley QUINN. Take that DPC, I predicted your whole plot.

• Haha
Reactions: Chutoro

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Quinn knows she's supplying all the girls at the club, so she has broken both the spirit and the letter of the agreement. If every stripper smokes the same Lily's buying 6 or more times as much as she would for just herself. Vinny may very well find out from one of the girls what's actually going on (Tanya doesn't seem too bright and is probably even less so when she's high) so he may decide to take back what is "his". And Vinny doesn't seem to think too far ahead when he gets pissed off, like brandishing a gun at a frat house. And I agree, this will probably result in some serious drama and potential danger for Quinn in the upcoming chapters.
i think youre missing my point. talking about tanya not being to bright is at best, just another reason not to lie about quinn selling to lily in the first place.we agree, shes a dummy. acting like quinn would give a damn about the "spirit" of a deal is just funny so im going to skip that commentary. again, as far as vinnies concerned, quinn sold a bag to her sister, what lily does with it after is not quinns concern. nor would it be for any dealer, of any product, on any level of the food chain. you have also stated yourself that vinnies not an idiot but then wilfully ignored the fact (twice) that quinns family is above vinnie on the aforementioned food chain. in reality, aint shit vinnie could do that wouldnt blow back on him in a far worse way. youre talking like hes the star of a 70s/80s rampage movie, but instead of scarface, we will get vinnie tearing up the streets of miami to "take back whats his".......6 very small time weed customers? lol. look, i am very much enjoying the story, and likely will continue to. its just a plot point thats designed to add some drama, but makes little sense to me. that doesnt mean this isnt an enjoyable story over all. maybe dpc does something fun with it that makes me not care if it makes sense. hell, george lucas has made a massive career from stories (that i love) with huge plot holes in them. and i hope it ends up being the same here. but right now you sound like a star wars fan that cant accept that leaving the same design flaw in the second death star is a plot hole. so ill just buy you a beer and move on. cheers jj!

Reactions: mojococo

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
dalli_x what's your favorite girl in the game ? I mean between maya and josy :LOL:
In a foursome it would be Elena. If she would be between Maya and Josy, my MC on the right side starts fucking Maya first, then Elena and then Josy. Of course he has to fuck all the way back too. Because my MC is a master of the triple, he then fucks all three wildly.:rolleyes::love::devilish:

Question answered.:sneaky:

Reactions: Chutoro

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
it may just be a coincidence, but from what ive seen, elena doesn't get enough love on here. cheers to that! jb's a lucky man

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
and lets not forget that unless im wrong, both quinn and vinny are supplied by quinns dad. vinny would be told to go fuck himself, and the problem would be done.
As it seems, no not by Quinns dad. Quinns dad only shows up in flashbacks so far. Buddy is in control there. Its not really confirmed, but either her father is dead or maybe in jail. Either way, actually he is out of the picture. That explaines the "pressure" Quinn had after she lost a drug-bag... her dad might "forgive" that, Buddy not so much. So... Quinn is surely not in "favor" to buddy after all. Who brings in more money is.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
which 3 student stephen fucked ? are they sarah mel riona or camila for free tuition maybe
personally i would say, most likely mel, sarah and Cammy yeah.

Rio and Quinn dodged that "bullet" by founding this circle i guess. And neither Quinn nor Riona have the "sholarship" (or call it free tuition) as i get it.

Reactions: Chutoro and xtrema

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
it may just be a coincidence, but from what ive seen, elena doesn't get enough love on here. cheers to that! jb's a lucky man
My guess? Attention is lost if the girl is taken in a nice relationship... come on, do you really want to break up Elena and JB? They are perfect for each other. I really like Elena, but i would never ever jeopardize this relationship. Its just too perfect. So.... elena is off the market, thats it.

Reactions: John Ness
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes