Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have never been to the BaD reddit page
But I get the feeling they take everything too seriously is that true?

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
As long as DPC maintains the same quality that Being a DIK had so far, I don't mind waiting 10 or 11 months for a new episode, in the end the wait will have been worth it.
Yeah I mean despite the longer jump in development time of Episode 8, it's still one of my favorite episodes because it felt packed full of content relative to the wait. Can't really say the same about Episode 9 imo, but my comment was less about complaining about the long wait times and more about gloating about being right when people told me I was being too pessimistic lol. Again, it's just a way for me to cope with the yearly release schedule :sleep:.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
there is absolutely nothing mentioned that would make us think that Lily, at least in terms of age, is not a freshman like the others, so 18-19 years old, 20 at the limit.

just as MC and Josy worked the summer in the shop, so Lily worked at the Pink Rose, she may have started a little earlier when she came of age, but we are talking months not years
Absolutely nothing but the fact she is a stripper, the dik's already know who Lily is and she isn't the new girl so would have to been working at least a year for it to make since.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Putting Quinn at such risk ? No way.The three of us are already having a good time, together with Quinn and her Divine ass.
View attachment 2811638
I'm misunderstanding you or are you giving our dear Quinn's ass the category of an autonomous and independent entity?

I don't think she's attractive. Her body is fine, but that face leaves a lot to be desired when there's so many other better choices around.
In my opinion, there are many girls with better looks in the game. But personality-wise, she is a very beautiful girl. I like her a lot for that reason.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I quite liked Interlude. Z girl is one of my favs. But it seems I am somewhat in the minority there.

Reactions: xtrema

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I'm misunderstanding you or are you giving our dear Quinn's ass the category of an autonomous and independent entity?
Have you heard about the Divine Trinity ? Don't get me wrong. I don't want to mock the feelings of believers. But it's just a similar concept. Divine Quinn's ass and pussy are also Divine, which means they mean something more than just ass and pussy. You can call it a kind of autonomy, if you like.

Reactions: Jumbi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Absolutely nothing but the fact she is a stripper, the dik's already know who Lily is and she isn't the new girl so would have to been working at least a year for it to make since.
why? as long as they have met her at the Pink Rose even a week before, at which point they know that she works there, that she is one of the Pink Rose, it is not that Lily has a special importance or role at the Pink Rose

If Dee, Elena, and Jennifer from Dating My Daughter are 18, Lily can be 40 :p
even hollywood does not help in this with so many actors in their thirties playing 20-year-olds...

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
My god... A few days ago I watched Grease, which is set in a high school, and most actors there are between mid-to-late 20s and early-30s (the lead, Olivia Newton-John, was around 30). I think Lily, in this setting, would be in Kindergarten, and the DMD girls would be foeti.
Actress who played Rizzo (leader of the Pink Ladies) was 33.

Reactions: The Japanese
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes