nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
They are small enough that I wish Lilly's were au naturel, but c'est la vie.
I wouldn't hate a flat Lilly. She exudes confidence so I'm kind of surprised it would bother her, tbh.

Reactions: Blaq Mask

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
They are small enough that I wish Lilly's were au naturel, but c'est la vie.
I wouldn't hate a flat Lilly. She exudes confidence so I'm kind of surprised it would bother her, tbh.
It probably doesn't bother her, but bigger tits = bigger tips in her profession.

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
I dont get the idea of an "undercover" cop. Its just ridiculous.

First of all, everything going on in being a dik is kinda "small"... Quinn and others are dealing some drugs, in so little amount its not even worth a monthly salary of a cop. The pink rose girls are smoking weed and do just a little bit of drugs, they are not even adictted. Only for some fun times here and there... (i dont see why its fun, but well, thats another case)
The "prostitution" is a small thing too, the girls are doing it freely. Nobody forced them. Of course its shady as fuck, especially from Burke... but never ever would any law enforcer start a undercover investigation for something like that. And on top... for everything we witnessed so far, Quinn and Burke wouldnt even go to jail.
Buddy is not a "big drug lord" either... he is a very small fish providing small amounts drugs for dealers like Quinn, which isnt much. And i dont think he is that well connected to be noticed by the cops either.

Than... Lily is YOUNG, very young. she is what? 22? 23 maybe? And she told the MC her goal is to become a docotr or nurse (dont remember exactly what it was, but one of those). The Pink Rose? Its just a fun Job for good money for her, an easy way to pay for college and her life for now. She made it clear that she will not do that after college is over.

So in the mind of some people around here, Lily is an undercover cop in an investigation that is already running for a year or even longer... fuck... they didnt even investigate that long in paplo escobar.

And that she said that MC should fall in love with her... come on, there is no "mystery" behind that, she loves to flirt and to have sex. Her job at the pink rose is a relationship killer of course. Do you really think you can have a healthy relationship while working as a stripper? She likes the MC, so much is clear. But its more likely that she already was in an relationship and made a bad experience with that. So she doesnt want to start another one. She likes to "roll" with the MC but doesnt want something serious and this is it. Well, of course she is not immune to getting feelings. And we already see how she is developing some feelings towards the MC (at her route)

The pink rose girls baught from vinny before, now from Quinn, cause Vinny is a douche. Thats all there is. If she would be a undercover cop she would try to get to "higher ranked" dealer, not taking the "lower" one... Vinny is standing over Quinn, Quinn only deals at college, Vinny is dealing outside of it... thats a whole other deal.

Of course, it COULD be that there is a whole HUGE Martin Scorsese Mafia-Gangster plot going on in the back but nothing so far goes in that direction. And it would feel very very awkward if DPC now starts something like that.

The whole plot with burke, Quinn, Vinny and so on is just a drama vehicle. A plot that "hovers" over the whole game of course, but seeing it from law enforcment perspective, there is nothing major going on, nothing that is worth to start any kind of investigation.

The only consequences for Burke, Quinn and some others so far would be "social work" and to be suspended from college work. Yeah... for the newspapers it would be a nice scandal maybe. But for the law more like a waste of time.
I don't buy the undercover Lily theory either. I think it's too far-fetched.

One thing that I don't agree with you about is that I think Burke can very well go to jail for giving "free scholarships" to students for sex. I don't think this is something that can be done legally. If some of the girls were to testify in court and the police could find some evidence on Burke's computer (maybe he even recorded his sex videos?), I think he can go to jail.

About the drug deals, I don't know about the US but in most countries, if there is suspicion of drug deals in school or some neighborhood, the police usually go undercover as a buyer to find real sellers. Vinny and Quinn are just passing the drugs from distributors to customers. They are very careful not to give away their distributors so the police couldn't sniff out the dealers easily. Quinn's dad is also probably another pawn in the line. Real drug dealers use several different pawns to distribute their stuff. In any case, I think it's pretty stupid to use your own daughter to pass down drugs, it is easily traceable. I just wanted to say that even if it's small police won't ignore and try to investigate and gather as much information as they can. So they may connect different dots to find real dealers.

Playing through EP2, near the ending and just noticed how MC is just THE rebound guy or something of that sort for everyone around him: Bella, Sage, Jade, Josy, Maya wtf bro
I think by that logic everyone would be a rebound unless you found a virgin.
I think we can't call MC the rebound guy for Bella and Jade but for Sage, Josy, and Maya, yes, he is the rebound guy :geek:

In a foursome it would be Elena. If she would be between Maya and Josy, my MC on the right side starts fucking Maya first, then Elena and then Josy. Of course he has to fuck all the way back too. Because my MC is a master of the triple, he then fucks all three wildly.:rolleyes::love::devilish:
Question answered.:sneaky:

So, only Riona for me :love:

Last edited:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
You know what… After seeing this theory pop up in here so many times… I’m stating to believe it! She's a cop !! :ROFLMAO:
Lily is actually playing the long game… At the end of the game, after if you pick the Lily ending, she is going to bust you!
View attachment 2813278
I think lily is an alien who is here collecting data on humans. If you choose lily, she gonna take you with her then probe your ass depending on if you put your finger in her ass or not.:illuminati:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
My god... A few days ago I watched Grease, which is set in a high school, and most actors there are between mid-to-late 20s and early-30s (the lead, Olivia Newton-John, was around 30). I think Lily, in this setting, would be in Kindergarten, and the DMD girls would be foeti.
This game reminds me of Grease. Look at the Alphas, most of them all like they're in their 40s, especially Dawe.

I think lily is an alien who is here collecting data on humans. If you choose lily, she gonna take you with her then probe your ass depending on if you put your finger in her ass or not.:illuminati:
I watched that movie. It was called The Faculty.

• Haha
Reactions: The Japanese

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
This game is done ?
Yes, the game was abandoned, because creator took all the money and run away to Panama, but the best fans - Dalli_x, Kpyna and KARAMBA volunteered to help finish development. They are now the lead development team. But not everything is so smooth. Dalli and Kpyna argue all the time, and KARAMBA wants to make Quinn the new MC and canonize her as a Saint.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Yes, the game was abandoned, because creator took all the money and run away to Panama, but the best fans - Dalli_x, Kpyna and KARAMBA volunteered to help finish development. They are now the lead development team. But not everything is so smooth. Dalli and Kpyna argue all the time, and KARAMBA wants to make Quinn the new MC and canonize her as a Saint.
I heard ICSTOR was going to take over development. Promising an update every two months!

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i read the latest status update but i don't follow BaDIK that closely
So... after the latest status update, when do you all think we'd get the next episode?

November?
Late October?
Or is September within likelihood?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
why? as long as they have met her at the Pink Rose even a week before, at which point they know that she works there, that she is one of the Pink Rose, it is not that Lily has a special importance or role at the Pink Rose
Why not? Sure you could very well could be right, but to me it seems more believable that Lily been working there a year before going to college gives her a better story

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
well i used to pay him, so im definitely not eating up so much. just waiting around to see how the story actually ends at this point. ive also always been quite vocal about how long it takes him to do all this shit himself
You used to pay him, and you're also still here for the next episode. So yeah, you'll be there anyway.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes