williamsiow97

Apr 21, 2019
You'll be waiting a long time. Steam won't get season 3 until all the episodes for it are complete.
No idea , because my laptop only can open this game from steam version , cannot open by the Ren'Py software , don't know why , but anywhere this game still a masterpiece , i just finish and collect all secene and picture from season 1 and season 2 , very fun and excited. I will wait until this game release season 3 at steam...

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
In a foursome it would be Elena. If she would be between Maya and Josy, my MC on the right side starts fucking Maya first, then Elena and then Josy. Of course he has to fuck all the way back too. Because my MC is a master of the triple, he then fucks all three wildly.:rolleyes::love::devilish:

Question answered.:sneaky:
Nice twist.

But no.

I also want to know who you'd choose, Josy or Maya ? ;)

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
Mods of that sub are gonna cry just like in last tournament when they banned Bella after she got lots of votes.
The mods in that sub are complete retards they banned Intertwined because they said it showed underage relationships in a flashback but they are fine with games like Grandmas house where there are literal lolis in the game like what?? one of them even reps the Melody character as his flair you know the character that is a literal child and looks like a child just overall hypocrisy.

It is no surprise that the mods not only are extremely biased towards some games but also will ban anybody who they think goes against them typical power hungry reddit mods

I also dont think Isabella will win Jaye side will most likely be botted or rigged again like last time and the mods will turn a blind eye because they hate Being a Dik since they have even considered banning the game from their reddit for the same reason as intertwined which doesnt make sense since Tremolo has never had a scene where he was underage or at least explicitly said.

Last edited:

Gungadink

Jan 25, 2023
The Mods of the Reddit Sub originally all came from the BaD sub. So whilst I don't disagree with your argument about the way they run the sub, to say they hate BaD and the characters is a load of bollocks, lol!
The poll will never be fair because of shares and the like and people voting against people they dislike instead of the other way round. I think it's supposed to be a bit of fun, but as usual people go full retard with accusations and get overheated over waifu pixels! xD

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
Long post incoming......

Hello all, to fill the dead dev time till we get Ep 10, I chose to go back and look for minor characters mentioned in dialogue or with lines in the game this can be seen as a compliment to HB's visual character guide, Season 1& 2 let me know if you want to see this continue on with interlude and ep 9.

Rules: 1st if one of the 75 people in the phone bios your off the list, (I count them off at top of each episode)
2nd a line in game (identifiable not crowd noise)
3rd no appearance in game but mentioned by someone else in their dialogue
4th if mention only, then appears later I place them when mentioned followed by when they appear later
with dialogue best example is Tina mentioned in ep 1 but has lines in ep2
5th FB means flashback

BAD Minor Character List Season 1 & 2

With dialogue

Ep1 36 of 75 bios & 4 minor

Minimart boss (Steve’s dad)

Tina (ch2)

B&R receptionist

*B&R security

Ep2 +12= 48 of 75 bios & 5 minor

Fast shooter/ rio stalker

A&O maid

A&O security (Michael)

Gym receptionist

Sweater student

Ep3 +11= 59 of 75 bios & 1 minor

Mall cop

Ep4 + 3= 62 of 75 bios & 8 minor

Penny

Tennis receptionist

*Car wash customer (‘lumberjack’)

Lydia Henderson

*Wife (Lynda) [jade]

*Husband (telescope) [jade]

Derek ep4: PR bartender

*Derek ep4: PR customer

Ep5 + 4=66 of 75 bios & 6 minor

*B&R student FB (steps)

*Prep with ‘buzz cut’ (talks to derek)

Prep guest 1[Geoff] manbun, 2, 3 [Gina mentioned]

Prep bartender

Ep6 + 1 = 67 of 75 bios & 16 minor

Rox FB

Buddy

*F addict (Q’s mom?)

*‘Q’s mugger’

*Maya’s hs student FB

Old lady 1 & 2 [Alan mentioned]

Old man 1&2

Agnes

Viv ep8

Miranda ep8

Tania ep7

Mcallen bouncer

Mcallen bartender

Nora

Ep7 + 3= 70 of 75 bios & 11 minor

Amelia & Lana FB

Brian (LIB)

Nurse

Clara ep9

Luis ep8

*Neil co-worker & Boss FB

Balding & Brown haired M teachers

F teacher ?Hagar Schmidt?

Ep8 + 4= 74 of 75 bios & 25 minor

James FB

Hilda FB

Gym guy

Wilbert’s clerk

Luigi’s waiter

Mathew

Carla

Jeff

Andy

Olivia

(3 students at start of dorm party)

Nigel (your nerd#1) & nerd [roleplaying]

Ben’s roommate nerd & F student

Bathroom guy

Pizza student 1 & 2

Alvin

Billy

Suzy & 3 food students

Old F teacher

Café’ l’amor waiter (NJ)

Namedropped/mentioned

[castor burgmeister]

[sigmond Royce]

[joanne] hot ep 2 &8

[monica] step mom

[lynn] seen ep4 FB

[Catrin &Ellie] sweeper [Paula & Ida]

[dr johnson]

[will burr]

[sir Gregory]

[lisa] walk of shame fb

[mick] drugs

[marion] lynette fb

[tucker] jill fb

[jonathan] email phone

[giorgio] tailor

[rick & paulie] twins

[muriel storch] chess opponent

[jenny] gender studies final

On Derek’s list:

Christine

Warren & mom & sister

Olivia (?same?)

Mrs Deborah

Claire

Tommy’s bar list

Tom Foolery

Ginnies

The League

conclusions:
Oddly Nora is the only person we can sleep with that's not in bios I expect her to be in in ep 10 though
let me know did I miss anyone, is anything unclear? How crazy am I?
questions ect....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c.mork

Howzan63

Jul 4, 2023
Don´t know about them hating Being a DIK since they came from that sub, but they sure are very biased about the banning (like Melody and Grandma´s House as you mentioned). Once I saw them doing it to Intertwined, and Radiant a bit later, I decided to unsub and never go back to that place.

And the BaDIK sub can also be annoying, though it was hilarious to see their meltdown after the clone series with BBC edits and the clucks :KEK: .
oh? i thought the BaDIK subreddit is pretty good. people are nice and helpful :D with that being said, I'm still a maggot so maybe I haven't see the annoying side yet

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
it may just be a coincidence, but from what ive seen, elena doesn't get enough love on here. cheers to that! jb's a lucky man
I don't think she's attractive. Her body is fine, but that face leaves a lot to be desired when there's so many other better choices around.

asdfbliss

Oct 18, 2020
The mods in that sub are complete retards they banned Intertwined because they said it showed underage relationships in a flashback but they are fine with games like Grandmas house where there are literal lolis in the game like what?? one of them even reps the Melody character as his flair you know the character that is a literal child and looks like a child just overall hypocrisy.

It is no surprise that the mods not only are extremely biased towards some games but also will ban anybody who they think goes against them typical power hungry reddit mods

I also dont think Isabella will win Jaye side will most likely be botted or rigged again like last time and the mods will turn a blind eye because they hate Being a Dik since they have even considered banning the game from their reddit for the same reason as intertwined which doesnt make sense since Tremolo has never had a scene where he was underage or at least explicitly said.
Sadly I do not think she will win because sharing those links outside that board is against the rules. So technically, she is disqualified. This would be the easy way out for the Mods there. The people on board are already discussing the link being shared, so let's see if the Mods will act.

Last edited:

asdfbliss

Oct 18, 2020
New theory: Quinn and Lily are the same person. Quinn/Lily has supernatural powers and is projecting her alter ego with her telepathic abilities.

You want proof? Here it is: Lily looks like Harley QUINN. Take that DPC, I predicted your whole plot.
That would be awesome but I do not think DPC will go to the realm of the supernatural story telling

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
oh? i thought the BaDIK subreddit is pretty good. people are nice and helpful :D with that being said, I'm still a maggot so maybe I haven't see the annoying side yet
They can be helpful to new players looking for help. The main problem there is they are very protective of certain characters. Criticise Jill or Maya especially and you'll see the other side of the sub.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes