dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
About the undercover cop theory, I don't like it. For starters, unless we get proof that she is older than that, I'm going to assume that she is around 19 years old as a freshwoman. Too young in my book to be given a job of that nature. KARAMBA once suggested that she might be working for the police, for example, in the case that she holds some criminal record as a way to settle her debt to justice and start fresh. That sounds a bit better to me than she directly being a cop. But who knows?
Lily couldn't have been a stripper until she was 18 and the DIKS has been around for 2 years, so Lily is at least 20 years old.

I think Lily is even older though, around 22-23 years old. I imagine she was a former B&R student and HOT sister who dropped out of college before graduating.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Lily couldn't have been a stripper until she was 18 and the DIKS has been around for 2 years, so Lily is at least 20 years old.

I think Lily is even older though, around 22-23 years old. I imagine she was a former B&R student and HOT sister who dropped out of college before graduating.
If Lily had previously been an accepted HOT and Sarah's/Mel's mother she wouldn't have needed to go through Hell Week and do the scavenger hunt a second time as she would already have been a sister. They wouldn't force her to do it again out of spite since Sisters Don't Turn On Each Other. Also, Sage wouldn't have needed to remind Quinn to invite her to the HOTs because she would already have been a member.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Lily might had taken time off but she wasn't a former HOT and came back. Since Being a Dik is set the US you got to be 18 or 21 depending on state to be a stripper. Lily probably has been working at least a year as a stripper so at youngest she between 19-22

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
Lily might had taken time off but she wasn't a former HOT and came back. Since Being a Dik is set the US you got to be 18 or 21 depending on state to be a stripper. Lily probably has been working at least a year as a stripper so at youngest she between 19-22
She would have had to work long enough to afford fake tits, which aren't cheap.

Reactions: Darkwen

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Lily buying from Quinn does break the deal, at least as far as Vinny will be concerned. Quinn sells to B&R, but Lily is buying for the whole Pink Rose, which would be Vinny's territory. That's why Lily has the girls tell him the lame story about them all quitting and only smoking what they already had on hand. Vinny finds Tanya smoking and then they have to lie about how they gave her all they had left because she was having trouble quitting. Vinny is a violent asshole but he's not an idiot; he knows they are getting it from somewhere and will eventually find out it's Quinn and Lily double-dealing on him.
i dont know if youve ever bought weed before, but ive never been asked what i was going to do with it once i leave lol. as far as quinns concerned, she sold some weed to her sister. and again, the alternative for vinny is to what? harm a family member of the guy above him in the food chain? shoot up a strip club? lily must be buying a hell of a lot more weed than we think lol its just a plot point that stuck out to me. i look forward to seeing where it goes either way. cheers!

Reactions: JJ1960

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
Was I the only one that found it weird that Quinn raising the price of her drugs is what led to Tommy buying from Vinny, but Lilly mentions how expensive Vinny was getting being the reason she was buying from Quinn.

They are both gouging their customers, it sounds like.

Reactions: Chutoro

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
i dont know if youve ever bought weed before, but ive never been asked what i was going to do with it once i leave lol. as far as quinns concerned, she sold some weed to her sister. and again, the alternative for vinny is to what? harm a family member of the guy above him in the food chain? shoot up a strip club? lily must be buying a hell of a lot more weed than we think lol its just a plot point that stuck out to me. i look forward to seeing where it goes either way. cheers!
Quinn knows she's supplying all the girls at the club, so she has broken both the spirit and the letter of the agreement. If every stripper smokes the same Lily's buying 6 or more times as much as she would for just herself. Vinny may very well find out from one of the girls what's actually going on (Tanya doesn't seem too bright and is probably even less so when she's high) so he may decide to take back what is "his". And Vinny doesn't seem to think too far ahead when he gets pissed off, like brandishing a gun at a frat house. And I agree, this will probably result in some serious drama and potential danger for Quinn in the upcoming chapters.

Reactions: dalli_x

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
First of all, everything going on in being a dik is kinda "small"... Quinn and others are dealing some drugs, in so little amount its not even worth a monthly salary of a cop.
Maybe it's not about drugs and prostitution at all. At B&R, students are being monitored, and most likely have always been, since the foundation of this college. This is something like the well-known dark stories about student fraternities, whose members are bound by something that they cannot break, with all their desire. Probably someone is collecting information on students that will allow them to be blackmailed for life. It is possible that someone who has become a victim of blackmail has contacted the police or the FBI.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
there is absolutely nothing mentioned that would make us think that Lily, at least in terms of age, is not a freshman like the others, so 18-19 years old, 20 at the limit.

just as MC and Josy worked the summer in the shop, so Lily worked at the Pink Rose, she may have started a little earlier when she came of age, but we are talking months not years

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If Lily had previously been an accepted HOT and Sarah's/Mel's mother she wouldn't have needed to go through Hell Week and do the scavenger hunt a second time as she would already have been a sister. They wouldn't force her to do it again out of spite since Sisters Don't Turn On Each Other. Also, Sage wouldn't have needed to remind Quinn to invite her to the HOTs because she would already have been a member.
Think outside the box. When a former HOT Lily is spying for Stephen and Sage and nobody knows how to make Lily a former HOT, then she has to keep her cover. So she has to repeat the scavenger hunt.
Why shouldn't she have been a former HOT? The theory is that she didn't come back just like that, either. She spies for Stephen Burke and Sage. The best way to spy on the HOTs is a former HOT girl.
there is absolutely nothing mentioned that would make us think that Lily, at least in terms of age, is not a freshman like the others, so 18-19 years old, 20 at the limit.

just as MC and Josy worked the summer in the shop, so Lily worked at the Pink Rose, she may have started a little earlier when she came of age, but we are talking months not years
Clearly, a summer job at a strip club.:rolleyes::whistle:
I'm just wondering if KRJ will take a winter job at a brothel.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen and JJ1960

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Are you out of your mind? Imagine that she may not have someone's hand in her hands, but something else, you know? Something else (wink). And keep in mind, Maya wouldn't be thrilled if you lost it.
Yeah, I realize I'm bit complicated.
I usually like crazy chicks in games.
But then I also really like sweet girls like Maya

But don't worry Maya will win every time.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes