Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
i read the latest status update but i don't follow BaDIK that closely
So... after the latest status update, when do you all think we'd get the next episode?

November?
Late October?
Or is September within likelihood?
september would be a bit too optimistic. October is the best guess i think, mid-late maybe. November would be the pesimistic guess.

My experience of the last development shedules of the last episodes tell me that he needs about 8 weeks from now to wrap things up.

DPC already told us some numbers this episode will most likely reach. Overall it will get close to 5300 renders and more animations than episode 9 too. He has to finish around 800-1000 renders, which will take about 8 weeks or a little more. Cause the writing is overall nearly done, and most other things too, he can pretty much focus on the renders and last animations now. Which could speed up the render queue. It doesnt take that much time for him to pose and render those images. Animations take much more time. We will see with the next report if he show us some numbers again.

DPC doesnt give ETAs easily. Its likely that he will announce the release 2 weeks before it will be released. So far he didnt gave ETAs for any episode more than 3-4 weeks beforehand i think.

If i had to bet... i would say, third week of october is realistic.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I don't think Lily is hiding anything
She is just a sweet girl who is scared of falling in love imo

Either way tho she kicks arse
I REALLY hope you are right. That DPC is just hanging her out there as a red herring. I really, REALLY want Lily and the MC to have a happy ending.

But I don't buy it.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
which 3 student stephen fucked ? are they sarah mel riona or camila for free tuition maybe
Why would you assume he was telling Jade the truth when he said three? It's at LEAST 5, if you ask me (the four you mentioned, plus Quinn. (Karamba, if you unspoiler this, don't bitch at me about it - you clicked it, not me. Not my fault if you got upset about it.)

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
i read the latest status update but i don't follow BaDIK that closely
So... after the latest status update, when do you all think we'd get the next episode?

November?
Late October?
Or is September within likelihood?
Hey, you're forgetting there is still one more day in July. Pray for a miracle.

ggggg.gif

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
I think we can't call MC the rebound guy for Bella and Jade but for Sage, Josy, and Maya, yes, he is the rebound guy :geek:
I would say only Sage. Josy & Maya technically don't break up, they just put their relationship on pause while they figured out a way to continue it since the college plans got changed.

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
Have you heard about the Divine Trinity ? Don't get me wrong. I don't want to mock the feelings of believers. But it's just a similar concept. Divine Quinn's ass and pussy are also Divine, which means they mean something more than just ass and pussy. You can call it a kind of autonomy, if you like.
The legend says that if you put your dick in Quinn's pussy, you'll feel the warmth of a million of women.

It says that if you put in Maya's, you'll be electrocuted and even your grandfather will feel the hurt xD

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
I thought the same, but it didn't work out very well. Too much Maya. I don't know how it happened
You may be hacked mentally by Joshy or Dalli ! You need to smoke weed and insult people to get rid of this :BootyTime:

There is no such thing as too much Maya.

I can't believe KARAMBA likes Quinn the most
I did a scientific study
And it determined that Maya is best girl.
Did the subjects of the scientific study are Joshy01 to Joshy92 ?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You may be hacked mentally by Joshy or Dalli ! You need to smoke weed and insult people to get rid of this :BootyTime:

Did the subjects of the scientific study are Joshy01 to Joshy92 ?
We don't hack, Joshy and I only announce what many people know. But your second sentence is disturbing. You're implying that Quinn is only tolerable on drugs.:rolleyes::unsure:

So Joshy found out in his scientific study that KARAMBA actually wants Maya and only through the drugs thinks Quinn is a goddess. Well done Joshy.:p:ROFLMAO:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes