specter9

Aug 4, 2021
For a long time I thought we will be able to enjoy the new chapter in September or maybe even in late August if we are lucky. But after reading the latest status update, I think we have no chance of getting it before October. Realistically speaking, probably late October or maybe even early November :(
I have no issue with DPC making each update bigger and pushing constantly for even higher quality, I don't even mind the huge free roams so much. But what bugs me is that he seemingly fell into an obsession with creating SFW animations. They are completely unneeded, especially the long ones (which often look weird), they take lots of time to pose and computing power to render while not making a significant difference in production value... :/ Unfortunately, DPC will probably keep escalating them to absurd amount and length, slowing down the development process even more.
Of course a engine like Unreal will be a game changer, we’re you don’t need to render each frame from the ground up. All assets from Daz3D or Blender for instance are fully compatible with Unreal, well you’ll need some time to set up the environment, but after that you just take snapshots from a fully functional game editor.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The mc should try and get Maya & Josy pregnant as soon as they leave college.
They would be great mums.
As long as he gets a high paying job because babies are really expensive.

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
I think there is no reason for you to play as neutral. Although i like to roleplay as neutral character, but In my opinion, the game doesn't "reward" you for being neutral. You don't get unique dialogues, interactions and etc.
Thanks, considering it's harder to keep the gauge neutral instead of going dik or chick it's a bit sad there's nothing special in term of dialogue/interaction/route rewarding with it. Will then go either dik or chick on my next playthrough.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Greetings to everyone, can any expert tell me is the new workstation(Bella) really that powerful? And what is DPC going to add to his workstation this week? Thank you for your reply in advance.
DPC said he has upgraded all rigs with RTX4090s and wants to build another one this week.

Reactions: Baby Fox

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
What do you think about Zoey ? She wasn't present a lot in the game, but her lastly implication may assume that she'll be a major character in the next episodes.

Do you like/dislike her looks ? Behavior ? Personality ? Situation ?

Personally, I find her quite interesting, she looks cool in the episode 9, she managed to handle some situations in the event like an adult... Her looks are good too, nice tan, nice hair...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What do you think about Zoey ? She wasn't present a lot in the game, but her lastly implication may assume that she'll be a major character in the next episodes.

Do you like/dislike her looks ? Behavior ? Personality ? Situation ?

Personally, I find her quite interesting, she looks cool in the episode 9, she managed to handle some situations in the event like an adult... Her looks are good too, nice tan, nice hair...
As long as she doesn't try and get between me, Maya & Josy all will be good.
But if she does, she will be in trouble

She is hot tho
And she seems like a nice girl
I think she genuinely feels bad about what she did

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
After rewatching american pie 7 the beta house I've noticed that clearly DPC got inspired by this movie, because the plot and some of the diks are very similar to the Beta's here. The intiation very similar to the one in the movie, The character of stiffler who is similar to tommy and Weasly who is very similar to rusty(Both are cool and rich, which is implied in the movie.). If dpc got inspierd by this movie I hope that he will create a crazy olympic compititun like in this movie, and provide a better rivel to the diks then the jocks, Man a episode with insane compeitions would be amazing .

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
After rewatching american pie 7 the beta house I've noticed that clearly DPC got inspired by this movie, because the plot and some of the diks are very similar to the Beta's here. The intiation very similar to the one in the movie, The character of stiffler who is similar to tommy and Weasly who is very similar to rusty(Both are cool and rich, which is implied in the movie.). If dpc got inspierd by this movie I hope that he will create a crazy olympic compititun like in this movie, and provide a better rivel to the diks then the jocks, Man a episode with insane compeitions would be amazing .
great taste for DPC :oops:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes