Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
We don't hack, Joshy and I only announce what many people know. But your second sentence is disturbing. You're implying that Quinn is only tolerable on drugs.:rolleyes::unsure:

I didn't say that. I mentioned "weed" and not "drugs", referring to the scene on the roof. Nice try :LOL:

So Joshy found out in his scientific study that KARAMBA actually wants Maya and only through the drugs thinks Quinn is a goddess. Well done Joshy.:p:ROFLMAO:(y)

So you're saying that KARAMBA is Joshy01 to Joshy91 ? In that case, I would like to say that if we remove the "h" from Joshy, it gives "Josy"... interesting, right ? Is his life in danger ? We can suppose that he's a hostage and if he doesn't support Josy/Maya, he'll be tortured. I may assume that 92 means that at least he had 91 failed attempts :ROFLMAO:

No, I'm not a lawyer :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Yes, the game was abandoned, because creator took all the money and run away to Panama, but the best fans - Dalli_x, Kpyna and KARAMBA volunteered to help finish development. They are now the lead development team. But not everything is so smooth. Dalli and Kpyna argue all the time, and KARAMBA wants to make Quinn the new MC and canonize her as a Saint.
We are also in talks with Joshy92, but he's still thinking, maybe because he's too shy. We planned to put him in charge of the Josy and Maya branch. But Dalli-x began to get very jealous and spread shit about it. While we wanted to make him responsible for the plot as a whole and the implementation of his most daring theories, for example, why Josy loves strawberries and Derek farts from milk, or to reveal the terrible secret of the photos in Bella's room. KARAMBA is also pulling the blanket over himself and wants to make monumental changes. Like do another interlude episode, but this time dedicated for Quinn, raise her level to MG, etc. Perhaps Tybalt's secret path will even be added to the game, according to the last discussions and conversations.

So, yeah, there is a real mind battle and brainstorming going on here. We have only 6-8 weeks before the release, so, all these arguing, disputes and conflicts are not good for us.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I didn't say that. I mentioned "weed" and not "drugs", referring to the scene on the roof. Nice try :LOL:
You smoked too much Weed are drugs.:rolleyes:
So you're saying that KARAMBA is Joshy01 to Joshy91 ? In that case, I would like to say that if we remove the "h" from Joshy, it gives "Josy"... interesting, right ? Is his life in danger ? We can suppose that he's a hostage and if he doesn't support Josy/Maya, he'll be tortured. I may assume that 92 means that at least he had 91 failed attempts :ROFLMAO:

No, I'm not a lawyer :WeSmart:
And here you provide the proof.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
We are also in talks with Joshy92, but he's still thinking, maybe because he's too shy. We planned to put him in charge of the Josy and Maya branch. But Dalli-x began to get very jealous and spread shit about it. While we wanted to make him responsible for the plot as a whole and the implementation of his most daring theories, for example, why Josy loves strawberries and Derek farts from milk, or to reveal the terrible secret of the photos in Bella's room. KARAMBA is also pulling the blanket over himself and wants to make monumental changes. Like do another interlude episode, but this time dedicated for Quinn, raise her level to MG, etc. Perhaps Tybalt's secret path will even be added to the game, according to the last discussions and conversations.

So, yeah, there is a real mind battle and brainstorming going on here. We have only 6-8 weeks before the release, so, all these arguing, disputes and conflicts are not good for us.
Proposition from Geralt: maybe you guys should add monster slaying gameplay? :LOL:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
impossible. It would have deprived Joshy and Dalli_X of motivation. If there is no Maya, they will not work.
Monster killing gameplay is already built in. The whole thing is designed and implemented as a minigame.:geek:(y)

Josy and Maya will penetrate the divine monster Quinn to death with Mr.Dildy. In and out, in and out, and all at an exponentially increasing pace.:eek::devilish::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Howzan63

Jul 4, 2023
They can be helpful to new players looking for help. The main problem there is they are very protective of certain characters. Criticise Jill or Maya especially and you'll see the other side of the sub.
AHAHAHA I see.. i mean the thing with BaDIK is that I love all the girls since each of them all have their own charm. so I guess I'm safe?? ;D

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
question :
I did a few playthroughs already with different routes, each time going either full DIK or full CHICK.
But i am wondering, is there any reason to actually try to balance the main character toward neutral instead of going to one of the two extremes ?
During my playthroughs i have not noticed any choice that had a "neutral" requirement, so i'm wondering if trying to go neutral is a waste of time ?

Reactions: PrivilegedCholo

Maraj

Jun 16, 2018
question :
I did a few playthroughs already with different routes, each time going either full DIK or full CHICK.
But i am wondering, is there any reason to actually try to balance the main character toward neutral instead of going to one of the two extremes ?
During my playthroughs i have not noticed any choice that had a "neutral" requirement, so i'm wondering if trying to go neutral is a waste of time ?
I think there is no reason for you to play as neutral. Although i like to roleplay as neutral character, but In my opinion, the game doesn't "reward" you for being neutral. You don't get unique dialogues, interactions and etc.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes