GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Before Maya fans like DrackDrap kills me, :LOL: I'll preface this by saying this is just devil's advocate and I have nothing against Maya.

SPOILER Warning - don't read further if you haven't finished V0.3.

- "can't trust her anymore" comes from the character sheet - not something we see MC saying or thinking in the game, so we don't know what actually went down between Josy showing up and MC needing new accomodations. We can however, infer that:

1. The MC was kicked out, despite their understanding. Josy must have called first and yet Maya didn't tell him, but was "using" him for the HOT list while keeping his impending eviction under wraps.
2. Highly likely that "foreign exchange student" was Derek-Maya code IMO (and why Maya was so worried that MC talked to the admin) and the roomie was meant to be Josy all along - only she didn't get accepted initially. If so, then this is clearly a lie.
3. White lie in that Maya told MC that she only told people she was in a relationship so as to ward people off, but she actually wasn't in one. This is only a white lie because she was careful to say "No boyfriend" but is intentionally misleading nonetheless.

Reason DPC updated her bio summary that way perhaps.
Full quote is that he MC doesn’t know if he can trust her anymore which infers he will try to understand. It’s no different from when you finish ep 1 to 3 and Sages’ bio changes from having friction to doesn’t like me to maybe there is something...

I am on my mobile right now but there is a conversation where she wants to stay with the MC but can’t so she will find a freind or somewhere else to stay until she gets a room for herself. Doesn’t sound like Maya’s exchange student is josy in this scenario.

For all we know it is easier for the MC to stay somewhere else on short notice and he left to ease the tension and gather his thoughts. Don’t know why everyone is saying he was kicked out especially because of what he and Maya did just moments before and she was opening up to him even more.

HiDolphin

Feb 16, 2018
I mean...Acting Lessons and Being a DIK are made by the same developer haha
Haha! I know but it was a long time now that I did not have a favourite game after I ended Acting Lessons on all the paths you could take. Even the graphics are better and I believe the story will be even better!

Play it more than once, I have played it... yeah a few times and each time I find something different by just choosing one dialogue or action different. You will not regret it.

P.S. Maya best girl
I know right!I just finished my main path. Will take all the other paths available. Do you guys love/hate Quinn? I believe she is the ''villain'' of this game.
Plus now I don't know what to think of Maya and Josy.... Jill on the other hand.................

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
but was "using" him for the HOT list while keeping his impending eviction under wraps.
Remember this was only temporary till the MC got the dorm situation sorted. I don't think she was using him either as she had no idea what would be on that list it was only until she recently saw it, but still, even if she didn't have the MC around I don't think she would have gone ahead with any of it and instead found a proper job :LOL:

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Remember this was only temporary till the MC got the dorm situation sorted. I don't think she was using him either as she had no idea what would be on that list it was only until she recently saw it, but still, even if she didn't have the MC around I don't think she would have gone ahead with any of it and instead found a proper job :LOL:
She would make a fortune selling her bath water to me :love:

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Haha! I know but it was a long time now that I did not have a favourite game after I ended Acting Lessons on all the paths you could take. Even the graphics are better and I believe the story will be even better!

I know right!I just finished my main path. Will take all the other paths available. Do you guys love/hate Quinn? I believe she is the ''villain'' of this game.
Plus now I don't know what to think of Maya and Josy.... Jill on the other hand.................
Right now I am indifferent towards Quinn and Riona. Just waiting for the time to hate / sympathize with non main characters.

And Thank god you got another hand because Jill surely made the other one unwashable :p

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
As far as i remmber (correct me if i’m wrong ) sage is the only one that did not upset her fanbase dunno if pinkcake do actually like her as well but it got me scared for any future content that could involve her

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
SpikeZg, Mormont, GGGRRRE Ha, you guys are not going to lure me into defending my post. As I said, I was only 'devil's advocating.' Not going to be pointing fingers at Maya - heart's not in it as I don't dislike Maya :p
I mean the exchange student one could be plausible I still want to know why the Dad showed up was he checking Maya wasn't with Josy?

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
I think the choice that u made at the end will have a great impact on the game in general and not only for your relationship with this certain character
I am not sleeping with Derek I hope, I am no feminist not a teacher!!!o_O

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I mean the exchange student one could be plausible I still want to know why the Dad showed up was he checking Maya wasn't with Josy?
i think dad came because something else happend, maybe money problems, he lost his job? bank took the house?...
he already knows that his daughter is lesbian, so it's old news, why would he check up on his daughter on college?
after the visit from her dad, she said that after today she is doing anything that was on the list, because she wants that tuition money.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes