name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I know right!I just finished my main path. Will take all the other paths available. Do you guys love/hate Quinn? I believe she is the ''villain'' of this game.
Plus now I don't know what to think of Maya and Josy.... Jill on the other hand.................
I love Quinn,going to marry her,have triplets with her and move to Nicaragua with her...or somewhere else,doesn`t matter where
Quinn Bride.gif

I don't think she was using him either ...
I think she was since her very first task :LOL: Even at the finale of ep 3,when confessing she likes MC,Maya says something in the lines of - it`s not just using you for the tasks(don`t have exact quote in front of me).I think it`s a fair criticism.
Not sure she told him that he can stay as long as she found a roommate so when josy shows up he was forced to leave being angry or not he was gently kicked out to let josy stay
That`s a good catch,though I think he decided to leave,due to that chapter summary,even though we don`t have a scene with him thinking it(render with a caption),those summaries are in fact MC`s thoughts.

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
i think dad came because something else happend, maybe money problems, he lost his job? bank took the house?...
he already knows that his daughter is lesbian, so it's old news, why would he check up on his daughter on college?
after the visit from her dad, she said that after today she is doing anything that was on the list, because she wants that tuition money.
I was leaning towards requiring the money to help her family through some crisis myself in the hopes she gets acceptance in some way from her father. He also visited Derek don’t forget so maybe the timing was meant to build suspicion but Derek also came and talked to her after the father left which changed her mind on everything.

Btw her father looked like a creep and probably has issues causing the family problems.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i think dad came because something else happend, maybe money problems, he lost his job? bank took the house?...
he already knows that his daughter is lesbian, so it's old news, why would he check up on his daughter on college?
after the visit from her dad, she said that after today she is doing anything that was on the list, because she wants that tuition money.
Surely he would have just called either Maya or Derek if that was the case. No, he was there to check up on her and most likely was trying to get her to leave or something to do with her tuition whatever the case was it most have been upsetting for her as she looked pretty down about it even Derek wasn't his normal flamboyant self.

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Surely he would have just called either Maya or Derek if that was the case. No, he was there to check up on her and most likely was trying to get her to leave or something to do with her tuition whatever the case was it most have been upsetting for her as she looked pretty down about it even Derek wasn't his normal flamboyant self.
Just a theory but plausible.

He could also be leaving them all because iirc not a single mention about the mother, she is sick and he doesn’t want to bare the responsibility any more, notice she isn’t in any picture Maya shows? This will force the twins to care for the expenses and free tuition is one way. This is one way to put a downer on both at the same time.

Like I said it’s Just a theory. Can also play into her not sharing everything with the MC but we all think the secrets are concerned with who she is sexually and who she sees, could be family related details she doesn’t want to share right at the moment.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
hm...
check up on her for what? Josy?
make her to drop out off college? :unsure: what father does that?

yeah, the guy looked shady, he looks like a junkie to me :D, i don't like that because he is going to be my father in law :D
yes, Derek was normal after that scene for the first time in the game :D and Maya angry and desperate, so it's something serious :(

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018

He could also be leaving them all because iirc not a single mention about the mother, she is sick and he doesn’t want to bare the responsibility any more, notice she isn’t in any picture Maya shows? This will force the twins to care for the expenses and free tuition is one way. This is one way to put a downer on both at the same time.

Like I said it’s Just a theory.
That will lead to maya being a full time prostitute for Quinn

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018

Like I said it’s Just a theory. Can also play into her not sharing everything with the MC but we all think the secrets are concerned with who she is sexually and who she sees, could be family related details she doesn’t want to share right at the moment.
that would be fucked up :(
Maya and Derek don't have jobs and two tuitions for B&R cost's a lot of money...
so they both would be forced to drop out from college and take care for mom.

yeah, it's funny how there is no mention of mom ever in the game, or am i wrong? :unsure:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
A disapproving father, of course, he probably doesn't approve of her and Josy and I think it's that whole line again of her being judged especially on who she dates. He could be pretty old fashioned like that.
Just a theory but could be that she is forbidden to see her mom again unless she manage to prove that she is not a burden to her family anymore

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
A disapproving father, of course, he probably doesn't approve of her and Josy and I think it's that whole line again of her being judged especially on who she dates. He could be pretty old fashioned like that.
Ok, but she already went to B&R, why now?
he could said to her at home, look honey, if you wanna fuck other girls, get the hell out of my house and btw you are cut off, you are on your own now.

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Whatever was said he said to both, just to check up someone said a phone call is all that is needed. He gave them life altering information. You don’t do that over the phone.

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Ok, but she already went to B&R, why now?
he could said to her at home, look honey, if you wanna fuck other girls, get the hell out of my house and btw you are cut off, you are on your own now.
Her father could have also expected her to stay and help at home as she is their daughter and not go to college, maybe it’s not only disappointment in her sexuality but also that she left them, and being a feminist she surely will not pigeon hole herself into females take care of the males stereotype. She wasn’t the “daughter” he wanted etc...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes