DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
I haven't played ep 9 yet but I just wanted to throw something out there. Does anyone else think Nick is shady AF? First, he's lurking the library saying he's looking for the laptop that Rusty already found...in the library. The mansion gets destroyed and his room is barely touched. His bf is Quinn's competition and things keep falling thru between her and Tommy.

I know it's been pretty subtle but I think there are little nuggets in there that point to Nick being some sort of turncoat against the DIKs. Again, I haven't played ep 9 yet so I don't know if more gets revealed but as of now, that's how I'm feeling about Nick.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I haven't played ep 9 yet but I just wanted to throw something out there. Does anyone else think Nick is shady AF? First, he's lurking the library saying he's looking for the laptop that Rusty already found...in the library. The mansion gets destroyed and his room is barely touched. His bf is Quinn's competition and things keep falling thru between her and Tommy.

I know it's been pretty subtle but I think there are little nuggets in there that point to Nick being some sort of turncoat against the DIKs. Again, I haven't played ep 9 yet so I don't know if more gets revealed but as of now, that's how I'm feeling about Nick.
Its some game DPC is playing, he like to throw players some bones which are leading to nowhere. Man-Bun in ep5 is something like that too. And there are several other examples like that.

Yep i dont trust Nick either, but to me its TOO obvious. It seems like Nick is always just a bystander. Maybe thats the reason his room was spared. He has zero beef with the alphas. (and yeah iam aware thats not 100% sure that the alphas did the mansion ambush)

I think he went into the library to search for the laptop cause his first thaught was "fuck, its Vinny" and of course, it was the first thing to do to search there.

For EP9, nothing gets revealed, its just a filler episode with slim to none progress at all. Only in the very end there are some thing that gets kickstarted for upcoming episodes... and if you wonder how some "big things" at the end of ep 8 will turn out... well... you will be disappointed here.

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
Its some game DPC is playing, he like to throw players some bones which are leading to nowhere. Man-Bun in ep5 is something like that too. And there are several other examples like that.

Yep i dont trust Nick either, but to me its TOO obvious. It seems like Nick is always just a bystander. Maybe thats the reason his room was spared. He has zero beef with the alphas. (and yeah iam aware thats not 100% sure that the alphas did the mansion ambush)

I think he went into the library to search for the laptop cause his first thaught was "fuck, its Vinny" and of course, it was the first thing to do to search there.

For EP9, nothing gets revealed, its just a filler episode with slim to none progress at all. Only in the very end there are some thing that gets kickstarted for upcoming episodes... and if you wonder how some "big things" at the end of ep 8 will turn out... well... you will be disappointed here.
I was afraid of that for EP9. Each episode did a great job of advancing stories and most ended with some sort of "wow" cliffhanger ending. There was bound to be a clunker, which is a shame because there's many months between releases.

I just hope this game doesn't go the route of some others I've played where the dev ran out of creativity and got lazy with the storytelling. I would hate for this game to just turn into some harem f*** fest.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I'm still targeting Josy but only on a solo route. At least she was up-front about being in a relationship she just didn't say it was with a girl.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's no wonder Maya kept her relationship a secret
Her father is a real piece of work

But don't worry everyone we will solve all her problems.
And the throuple will live happily ever after.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes