May 22, 2023
The last time Maya decided to deal with her problems on her own, she fucked up their ensuing romance with the MC and nearly became Quinn's anal slave. Thanks to the MC for explaining to her that Quinn is evil. The dude was extremely patient and precise in terms, while explaining such a complex and non-obvious concept to her.
All of a sudden, I found that I never chose the option of not telling Maya that she should stay away from Quinn in Chapter 2. Does anyone know what happens when? Quinn get the record?
Nothing has happened yet, it's unclear if it will, though the beginning of E9 with Burke refusing to provide Maya with a scholarship indicates that it's about to start moving towards a confrontation, particularly since Burke then contacts "Priscilla" (read Quinn) , which also indicates that Maya will in all likelihood be approached by Quinn again, either because she's afraid that Maya might figure out her prostitution ring deal with Burke, or in a renewed effort to try and recruit her.

Regardless, I really hope E10 starts delivering some payoff to the major plot points provided, mind you I do not mean a complete resolution to any of it, but through E1-9 it has essentially been building towards several different plots heading in a collision course with each other with Fuckface in the center, but it has until now been nothing but a slow reveal of all the various parts, I want to see something start to change somewhere.

Anyway, I greatly anticipate the release of the next chapter of BADIK in September (read October).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
As much as I like Quinn
If she thinks even for a second a beautiful and sweet girl like Maya wil have sex for money
Then she can suck my dick
She better stay away from her

No one is hurting my angel
If I have to unleash the beast to protect her I will

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
As much as I like Quinn
If she thinks even for a second a beautiful and sweet girl like Maya wil have sex for money

She was willing to complete the list to get the free tuition (which is worth money) and the list had multiple sex tasks. So, yes, Maya is willing to have sex for money.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
As much as I like Quinn

Your beautiful and sweet angel Maya will love to hear that,
that you are going to suck cocks in the glory-hole,
and let you fuck from behind,instead of her .
that is true love and giving everything for each other !! :giggle::giggle:

p.s:make sure you have enough lube,
and you won't be able to sit properly for the first days,
but you're doing it for your angel,
think about that while you're taking yet another blowjob,
and having yet another venereal disease.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
As much as I like Quinn
Joshy, offering Quinn to suck a dick is like wishing her a good time. This offer would rather encourage her to bully Maya more than make her stay away from Maya.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well, being a dik is a exception to most games out here on F95, for one single reason. DPC already made the major storyboard from the beginning to the end. Nearly 99% of the other games around here doesnt have ANY storyboard, and especially not from start to end. DPC already said more than once that he has several endings figured out and such... only the road to that end and which thigns happen at which point are not clear... and of course, DPC has several new ideas along the way he is adding to the game.

So "running" out of ideas or such is not an issue... on the contrary. Last episodes showed us, DPC cant hold back in adding more and more stuff he didnt planned beforehand.

The major thing iam afraid of, he might get burned out at some point... he was already a little close to that after episode 8, and decided to make the interlude just to do something different. But he has overcome that so far, and i think too that he overworked his workshedule to work a little bit "healthier" on the game.

That the game will turn out into a harem game? No way, DPC doesnt like those one bit. To get mabye one more than 1 girl at the same time (like josy and maya) is the "most" harem you will get. Maybe the MC can get a one time thing with more that two girls like a foursome at some point with some of the not so important sidegirls, but thats about it and would rule out any other love route i guess...

So i wouldnt worry that DPC will run out of ideas, or something like that... he has figured pretty much every major thing out already until the end, and knows for what he is aiming for, he even said the number of episodes we can expect (16 in total plus the interlude). The only question is, will he be motivated that long until the game is completed? My gut feeling for now tells me, yes he will. But i think that the developoment time will increase too if he cant hold back a little in making unnecessary stuff. It would be no problem to tell the whole game with episode including about 3000 renders i guess. Look at episode 4, 5 or 6... they are pretty big but hasnt neraly that many renders like ep 9 did. He can do that, but decided to add more and more details into his renders, doestn recycle anymore, and is making ALOT more animations. Cause he love doing such things.

So, overall, until the game will be complete, we have to wait at least another 5 years i guess, thats the only issue, and the only thing to worry about, will he stay motivated for the next 5 years like he is now? So far it seems so, but you cant never know for sure. But running out of ideas? I dont think so.
I agree with many of what you wrote.

But it is unlikely that DPC will get a burnout or had it at Interlude. You actually only get a burnout when the stress becomes too great and there are two different types of stress. Positive and negative stress.

DPC keeps the negative stress at bay. It doesn't have a development team and it doesn't set release dates, so there's no time pressure either. Positive stress, on the other hand, is actually good. DPC enjoys further development and his reward is not only the money but as he himself wrote he loves reading the discussions and theory about something he has created.

Interlude had nothing to do with burnout. Before releasing Interlude, DPC wrote the reasons why he had to make Interlude. One for technical reasons and the other because Interlude serves to better understand the future story. Zoey said to Bret pretty much at the end of Interlude that not only will they be on the phone but they'll be visiting. So I'm assuming that we'll see more of Zoey, Emma, Bret and Jonah. DPC needs Interlude to introduce us to the characters we'll be dealing with in the future.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, being a dik is a exception to most games out here on F95, for one single reason. DPC already made the major storyboard from the beginning to the end. Nearly 99% of the other games around here doesnt have ANY storyboard, and especially not from start to end. DPC already said more than once that he has several endings figured out and such... only the road to that end and which thigns happen at which point are not clear... and of course, DPC has several new ideas along the way he is adding to the game.

So "running" out of ideas or such is not an issue... on the contrary. Last episodes showed us, DPC cant hold back in adding more and more stuff he didnt planned beforehand.

The major thing iam afraid of, he might get burned out at some point... he was already a little close to that after episode 8, and decided to make the interlude just to do something different. But he has overcome that so far, and i think too that he overworked his workshedule to work a little bit "healthier" on the game.

That the game will turn out into a harem game? No way, DPC doesnt like those one bit. To get mabye one more than 1 girl at the same time (like josy and maya) is the "most" harem you will get. Maybe the MC can get a one time thing with more that two girls like a foursome at some point with some of the not so important sidegirls, but thats about it and would rule out any other love route i guess...

So i wouldnt worry that DPC will run out of ideas, or something like that... he has figured pretty much every major thing out already until the end, and knows for what he is aiming for, he even said the number of episodes we can expect (16 in total plus the interlude). The only question is, will he be motivated that long until the game is completed? My gut feeling for now tells me, yes he will. But i think that the developoment time will increase too if he cant hold back a little in making unnecessary stuff. It would be no problem to tell the whole game with episode including about 3000 renders i guess. Look at episode 4, 5 or 6... they are pretty big but hasnt neraly that many renders like ep 9 did. He can do that, but decided to add more and more details into his renders, doestn recycle anymore, and is making ALOT more animations. Cause he love doing such things.

So, overall, until the game will be complete, we have to wait at least another 5 years i guess, thats the only issue, and the only thing to worry about, will he stay motivated for the next 5 years like he is now? So far it seems so, but you cant never know for sure. But running out of ideas? I dont think so.
that the history of BADIK has already been completely fixed, however, is not a fact, but what DPC stated.

i don't know how much can be taken for granted this statement about a work of more than 5 years. it is probably true about the main narrative arcs, for example about how the third season will end, but i have many doubts that such a complex and crowded 'other route' was planned

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Priscilla is not Quinn. Why?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There was a scholarship offered to Mona, whether it was for her participation in the restaurant or some other reason it's not been defined in the story, but pretty much everyone assumes it was because she was expected to do hook ups with/for the sponsor in a quid pro quo. It was funded by Wallace Industries and hadn't been remitted to B&R yet when she quit; had she fully signed on then it would have been paid out. Once she quit school the scholarship became available for another student, which is why Burke was going to assign it to Maya, then changed his mind for reasons that became clear to him during his interview with Maya. That explains the status change.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes