Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
MC after drinking Tequilla with Lily and Champagne with Josy, Maya and Camilla.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL: and smoked weed with Rio , don't forget that:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2858222
Oh Please! :rolleyes:
You can still drive after drinking and smoking a little… Don’t ask how I know… :sneaky:
The only thing that bugs me in episode 5 is MC who can still keep up after shooting 8 loads on the same night. :ROFLMAO:
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png
screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0004.png
You all probably don't know this
But I have a bit of a crush on Maya
exploding-robot.gif

Joshy92 you like Maya !?!?!? o_O
What a twist !!!! Why didn’t you say anything ?? :KEK:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Josy solo arc already started in episode 4, when you put JM in the friendzone/ the two girls rejected you. It is actually very well written conflict.If you focus on Josy and spend as much time as you can during free roams you can see that their relationship is slowly reaching breaking point. By end of season 3 JM are no more, thats my prediction.

But u will have a choice to either break them up, or try to save their relationship.

Solo Maya is coming too, but I think you need to date JM then break up in ep9 for this to work. On this path Josy will be cold - because u did break her heart.Maya on the other hand, well now she got a taste of men, and if her father discovers that she is dating a guy, he might go easy on her, and will think that Josy was just a phase, and she likes dick.

I do think however that throuple will fall apart by end of season 3, and if you kept things balanced DPC will hit u with a choice: Date Josy or Maya. Is it cruel ? Probably, but thats what happens when u fuck around and think that u can date 2 girls at the same time. These types of relationship rarely work, almost never.

In the end its either soloJosy, soloMaya, or J&M without u.
Definitely. For me, Josy reveals herself much more deeply and vividly along the path of friendship rather than the path of a relationship. On the friendship path Josy is really torn apart and there is some conflict, she has a personality and desires. She is unhappy with Maya but is forced to be with her because of some promise or fear of being alone. DPC has too many obvious repetitive moments in the game. Surely MC will either help Josy get over him and move on with Maya( but it's unclear how that will be done) or have a hand in the breakup.
On the way of relationship everything is reduced to rivalry between girls for MC's attention, it's interesting, but so far we haven't seen any vivid scenes. Josy is still in Maya's shadow on the relationship path, because the whole trouple is about Maya's problems and trying to solve them. The conflict between Maya and Josy will be the main thing in the whole season 3.

Reactions: ImSenjou

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Definitely. For me, Josy reveals herself much more deeply and vividly along the path of friendship rather than the path of a relationship. On the friendship path Josy is really torn apart and there is some conflict, she has a personality and desires. She is unhappy with Maya but is forced to be with her because of some promise or fear of being alone. DPC has too many obvious repetitive moments in the game. Surely MC will either help Josy get over him and move on with Maya( but it's unclear how that will be done) or have a hand in the breakup.
On the way of relationship everything is reduced to rivalry between girls for MC's attention, it's interesting, but so far we haven't seen any vivid scenes. Josy is still in Maya's shadow on the relationship path, because the whole trouple is about Maya's problems and trying to solve them. The conflict between Maya and Josy will be the main thing in the whole season 3.
While I don't think Josy is in Maya's shadow at all I do think the conflict between the two will be a big part of the season

Reactions: Scopelophila

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
While I don't think Josy is in Maya's shadow at all I do think the conflict between the two will be a big part of the season
and that's why you are a second grade Josy fan:LOL:. Knowing dpc it will be his big surprise his a "big twist" :rolleyes:, that Josy accepted Quinn offer, and secretly She working for her, to earn for Maya her money.
that's how much Josy existence only revolve around maya:rolleyes:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Oh Please! :rolleyes:
You can still drive after drinking and smoking a little… Don’t ask how I know… :sneaky:
The only thing that bugs me in episode 5 is MC who can still keep up after shooting 8 loads on the same night. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2858577 View attachment 2858578 View attachment 2858580 View attachment 2858581
View attachment 2858583 View attachment 2858584 View attachment 2858585 View attachment 2858586
to be fair, it's only 7 loads , because it's either Josy or maya :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
and that's why you are a second grade Josy fan:LOL:. Knowing dpc it will be his big surprise his a "big twist" :rolleyes:, that Josy accepted Quinn offer, and secretly She working for her, to earn for Maya her money.
that's how much Josy existence only revolve around maya:rolleyes:
OR OR just maybe I like Josy more then you do. Josy doesn't need her own story she AlREADY as one a true Josy fan would know that. The real twist would be if Josy is the crazy nurse from AL and kills everyone if she doesn't get MC

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Honestly Maya's tuition plotline was like half of the shit you had to listen to during the first five or so episodes, and it still manages to be a thing. It's just tired at this point, and I wanna not deal with it. Josy and Maya's relationship is too toxic to actually work even without the specter hanging over it, honestly them breaking up would solve her problems because her dad is only holding the money hostage because she is gay. She can just pretend to be straight, it sucks but it's the easiest solution.
Anyone who thinks so doesn't even deserve the throuple. Any relationship, whether normal or throuple, requires work. There will always be good days and bad days in a relationship, but if you only stick together in the good times and not in the bad times, then any relationship will fail. You love your partner as they are and not as you wish them to be.

If you want the throuple, you have to accept Josy and Maya with all their good and bad sides and then it will work. Does Maya's situation with Patrick annoy me? Naturally. But if you want something, you have to work and fight for it. In game and life nothing is given to you.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
OR OR just maybe I like Josy more then you do. Josy doesn't need her own story she AlREADY as one a true Josy fan would know that. The real twist would be if Josy is the crazy nurse from AL and kills everyone if she doesn't get MC
don't give me hope:cry:, that would be the best thing ever :cool:,

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes