Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Aww but I don't want Maya & Josy to break up
I want them both
I think they going to break up but Josy and Maya will stay friends and both will keep dating MC but by the end you pick one of the girls. Of course I could be wrong but after playing AL it leads me to believe that's where this is going makes sense with what we gotten so far in the game

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Scopelophila

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think they going to break up but Josy and Maya will stay friends and both will keep dating MC but by the end you pick one of the girls. Of course I could be wrong but after playing AL it leads me to believe that's where this is going makes sense with what we gotten so far in the game
Yeah, I'm just hoping for a throuple ending
But you are probably right, and we will have to pick eventually

sampow

May 14, 2023
:HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:
I'd like to point out that 700 hours of BaDIK is quite impressive, but it's only 3.5% of the time spent on all those games combined. You've almost clocked 20,000 hours gaming. That's the equivalent of 24/7 gaming for 2 and a quarter years straight! How the fuck?! Is your account shared with 100 people? :oops:

There is a saying that it requires around 10 thousand hours to become a master of the craft in anything you want. Like 10k hours in 3D modelling, singing or freaking carpenting.

If my guy isn't professional pubg e-sports player then LMAO
On that note, that puts a scary light on to the term masterbater... (ok, I spelled it wrong...) :p

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah, I'm just hoping for a throuple ending
But you are probably right, and we will have to pick eventually
I've long hope for throuple and solo ending but I just see to many similarities that makes me the former isn't happening. But again I could be wrong

Reactions: Joshy92

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
on the sage path maybe but tbh i think maya is gonna go play and josey will get pissed you can see she is madly in love with the MC so if you want josey and not maya ... the way may well be open ... but in your serious saves dont go anywere near bella or jill if you want josey .. you will probably get the both killed
:cautious:
BeingADIK 2023-08-17 17-28-43-93.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-08-17 17-26-32-39.jpg
:p:LOL:

• Haha

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
ill give you all one to check out and think about ... if you get the info about joseys mom by talking tp her ... open 2 versions of the game get up a screenshot of joseys facw ... now in the other get up a screenshot of madams face from the pink rose ... yeah ...
Its Josy

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I want them to break up so that josy can be free from the Tuition invader
I would like to see Josy having her own storyline, and see what she is like when she is free of burden of her relationship with Maya, and focusing on herself, and her own needs and desires.
I have a feeling Josy has a side we haven't really seen yet, I mean she is also friend with someone like Becky too.
probably her Relationship with Maya tamed her down a bit, which is on the longer run beneficial, at least she is not the town whore, like Becky and sara, But I think Josy was a Wild girl.

on the other hand, we also see what dpc did with jill's character, :ROFLMAO: so may be it's the best if he just leave her as she is, :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Lethal Flourish

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I would like to see Josy having her own storyline, and see what she is like when she is free of burden of her relationship with Maya, and focusing on herself, and her own needs and desires.
I have a feeling Josy has a side we haven't really seen yet, I mean she is also friend with someone like Becky too.
probably her Relationship with Maya tamed her down a bit, which is on the longer run beneficial, at least she is not the town whore, like Becky and sara, But I think Josy was a Wild girl.

on the other hand, we also see what dpc did with jill's character, :ROFLMAO: so may be it's the best if he just leave her as she is, :LOL:
Of course Josy is a wild girl but she is waiting to fully unleash it on MC :love: :love:

• Red Heart

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Honestly Maya's tuition plotline was like half of the shit you had to listen to during the first five or so episodes, and it still manages to be a thing. It's just tired at this point, and I wanna not deal with it. Josy and Maya's relationship is too toxic to actually work even without the specter hanging over it, honestly them breaking up would solve her problems because her dad is only holding the money hostage because she is gay. She can just pretend to be straight, it sucks but it's the easiest solution.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021

He gave Jill a lot of potassium :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Letum0317

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Of course Josy is a wild girl but she is waiting to fully unleash it on MC :love: :love:
Yeah, Well I just hope she doesn't get a Jill treatment, who is better when you are not on her path , because otherwise she is mentally underage :LOL:.
Josy already have some inconsistency. It's already doesn't make sense that she has insecurity about her height or even about her body, but when she find it the Hots outfit to revealing, while she was literally the only one who wore Transparent Bikini during the car wash, some things not make to much sense:LOL:. Not even the Striper Lily wore a bikini like that:ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah, Well I just hope she doesn't get a Jill treatment, who is better when you are not on her path , because otherwise she is mentally underage :LOL:.
Josy already have some inconsistency. It's already doesn't make sense that she has insecurity about her height or even about her body, but when she find it the Hots outfit to revealing, while she was literally the only one who wore Transparent Bikini during the car wash, some things not make to much sense:LOL:. Not even the Striper Lily wore a bikini like that:ROFLMAO:.
Your over thinking it:ROFLMAO:, I like Josy insecurities, I don't think Josy pick that biniki for the car wash Josy didn't look happy with it I always assume it was Quinn idea since at that point Josy would be a HoT daughter not HoT sister. But no matter who's idea it was I'm going to enjoy the view:love::love::devilish:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes