Apr 29, 2018
I thought that Jill path was possible only with CHICK affinity, and I was surprised that I didn't see in scripts condition affinity == "CHICK", for Jill scenes.
I saw it in some Maya&Josye's scenes and especially in some Maya's scene. That was also surprise, because I thouthg that for Maya&Josy you need NEUTRAL affinity.

For Sage or Quinn affinity must be DIK or some scene will be missing (like threesome and some Quinn's scenes).

I missed Jill, so I would try everything from the beginning. That's why I'm asking what are your experiences, so that I don't get stuck somewhere again.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
The most likely possibility that Quinn would be involved are blackmail or for cash.
Or Quinn, like a caring friend, seeing how Sage was suffering, tried to make Chad fuck Sage with triple the energy. But Chad did not succumb to vile blackmail.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
As of right now you can't get to be with Josy(+Maya) if you want to be full on DIK only after EP4 you can be DIK and maybe DPC will throw some stone for people whose on that path :HideThePain:
Josy isn't full dik but it does seem like falls right in the middle. Josy at times does prefer dik actions which is why she shows her tits to a dik status mc. I take it she likes a full chick mc less because of that

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Josy isn't full dik but it does seem like falls right in the middle. Josy at times does prefer dik actions which is why she shows her tits to a dik status mc. I take it she likes a full chick mc less because of that
Yes, however if u go to strip club and post a pic with strippers she is pissed off. So she is right there in the middle. She does have her own wild side but she will only show it to the right person.

Reactions: Darkwen

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, however if u go to strip club and post a pic with strippers she is pissed off. So she is right there in the middle. She does have her own wild side but she will only show it to the right person.
She pissed off because she talked about it with Maya, Maya has a bad influence on Josy, once Maya is out of the picture Josy can be finally free, and embrace her Dik affinity Side

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
She pissed off because she talked about it with Maya, Maya has a bad influence on Josy, once Maya is out of the picture Josy can be finally free, and embrace her Dik affinity Side
Josy embrace her dik side when she was away from Maya and with MC. I still don't see her as full dik since it hurts mc with Josy if he full dik early on.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy embrace her dik side when she was away from Maya and with MC. I still don't see her as full dik since it hurts mc with Josy if he full dik early on.
Because of Maya, Maya affecting Josy, it's a system thing. Maya Chick, Josy Dik, together Neutral.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Because of Maya, Maya affecting Josy, it's a system thing. Maya Chick, Josy Dik, together Neutral.
Josy is neutral- dik now dik status that I can believe easly. Could we see a big chance in Josy once she breaks with Maya of course but we not going to see her acting like Lily not that I would say no to it:p

Reactions: Scopelophila

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy is neutral- dik now dik status that I can believe easly. Could we see a big chance in Josy once she breaks with Maya of course but we not going to see her acting like Lily not that I would say no to it:p
LMMF, still has a little bit freedom with Josy. He can still shape her whatever way, without feeling out of character, because we don't really know her beside her unrealistic insecurities.
Maybe it was Josy who inhale nail polish and blamed on Tommy, and etc, may be she is a little dirty bitch :devilish:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
My mc is a massive chick but if I have to play as a neutral to get the throuple ending (if there is one)
That means another playthrough for me
I just don't have the energy for that
Ahh well I shouldn't worry too much that's still years away

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
LMMF, still has a little bit freedom with Josy. He can still shape her whatever way, without feeling out of character, because we don't really know her beside her unrealistic insecurities.
Maybe it was Josy who inhale nail polish and blamed on Tommy, and etc, may be she is a little dirty bitch :devilish:
Josy is kind of cheap with money, brave and wild, her anger , maybe it just me but I feel like know her very well as a person and the things that shape her

• Red Heart

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I still don't see her as full dik since it hurts mc with Josy if he full dik early on.
Early ?
What do you mean early ?
He's been full dik since he was born.
Yes. This is probably his destiny, in order to get along with the Divine Quinn.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Early ?
What do you mean early ?
He's been full dik since he was born.
Yes. This is probably his destiny, in order to get along with the Divine Quinn.
You know Jill talks a lot about destiny maybe hers is to be Quinn's bitch. You can have your destiny but as for me and my dick we will serve Queen Josy

• Love
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes