KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I seem to remember that Rio is not doing good at all and Quinn isn't far behind but maybe I'm wrong on that. I don't think the reject thing is real. It just a list there is a cut off for first wave Josy was in the middle the people ahead just apply before she did nothing more then that. Quinn has Rio( for now) and Cammy she should be making a killing but isn't the pimping alone should cover everything but it isn't.
How do you know what their income, expenses and needs are? You're not their accountant. Perhaps they have big plans that require large expenses and serious investments. These are business girls. And not panhandlers, like someone we won’t point out. We are gentlemen, after all. But you understand who I mean...

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
How do you know what their income, expenses and needs are? You're not their accountant. Perhaps they have big plans that require large expenses and serious investments. These are business girls. And not panhandlers, like someone we won’t point out. We are gentlemen, after all. But you understand who I mean...
Because the HoT's are not having a income problem just Quinn. What expenses would they have buying drugs other then that not much

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Because the HoT's are not having a income problem just Quinn. What expenses would they have buying drugs other then that not much
Of course Quinn has financial difficulties. Like any serious entrepreneur, she needs to think not only about herself, but also about her team. She is a large employer by college standards. In a word, Quinn is a large-scale figure. Probably in the future at Jeff Bezos level.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I seem to remember that Rio is not doing good at all and Quinn isn't far behind but maybe I'm wrong on that. I don't think the reject thing is real. It just a list there is a cut off for first wave Josy was in the middle the people ahead just apply before she did nothing more then that. Quinn has Rio( for now) and Cammy she should be making a killing but isn't the pimping alone should cover everything but it isn't.
you came in arguing morality and now want to pimp poor cammy so hard that she covers all costs of housing a stable from her ass alone? seems quinn has a bigger heart than you my friend. :ROFLMAO: that said, we dont know what caused the financial issues, but we do know they are new. every success story has bumps in the road, and its often the will to get back up, and keep going that separates the successful, from the failures.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
you came in arguing morality and now want to pimp poor cammy so hard that she covers all costs of housing a stable from her ass alone? seems quinn has a bigger heart than you my friend. :ROFLMAO: that said, we dont know what caused the financial issues, but we do know they are new. every success story has bumps in the road, and its often the will to get back up, and keep going that separates the successful, from the failures.
Cammy should get much much more she better then this but Quinn is not using this asset the best way she can

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
at the risk of being pelted with a barrage of "youre as dumb as maya" memes. im aware that its not a hot's thing, but are the ho's not getting tuition paid? otherwise, whats the sales pitch? "let me pimp you out, momma needs a lot rum, and candy canes" ?

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
karamba, we have planted seeds of doubt in his alady alady alady.clearly his true thoughts betray him, hes thinking of ways quinn could better her business, and this post is a mere attempt at a cover up.
I'm afraid you're mistaken about this. Most likely, the Darkwen will want to implement his business ideas with Josy and Maya. To make would they compete with Quinn.
also, if you wait 5 mins, im sure karamba will post quinns ass
Now, knowing the Darkwen's true intentions, I consider it too risky to post Divine Quinn's precious ass here.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
karamba, we have planted seeds of doubt in his alady alady alady.clearly his true thoughts betray him, hes thinking of ways quinn could better her business, and this post is a mere attempt at a cover up.
View attachment 2930638
also, if you wait 5 mins, im sure karamba will post quinns ass
I have head that before they where wrong then they are still wrong now. I serve Queen Josy Alady Alady Alady forever
Screenshot 2023-09-10 141444.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scopelophila

TheAnimence8

Oct 15, 2016
So mostly lurker on here the site but as a genuine question, I can kinda get why people would simp for josy (first girl syndrome and all) and even Quinn (even if I don't care for her myself) but why a lack of Maya?

Reactions: Kayrahan91

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
we all know how much karamba loves quinn booty pics (cant blame him). i was trying to be nice with that slow pitch but theres only so much i can do. hes definitely devout, but his recruiting skills could use work. lol
There a fine line between devout and nuts, where as Josy is love

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scopelophila

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
So mostly lurker on here the site but as a genuine question, I can kinda get why people would simp for josy (first girl syndrome and all) and even Quinn (even if I don't care for her myself) but why a lack of Maya?
the short answer is that we all live in fear of the day someone tries to out simp joshy for mayas affection. we just stalk rain coats for the bloodbath that we will inevitably witness

There a fine line between devout and nuts, where as Josy is love
"chuck throws a dictionary at darkwen" while youre looking for the line.......also look up irony. lol jk love on, you crazy bastard!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes