Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I love Artemis and Intertwined. But they are entirely different games. Sure Artemis has far better aesthetics.. It is more artsy and that's cool. Has a great story too. MC is a bit of a pansy but hey, can't have everything. Intertwined is engaging and, to be honest, Alexi is the hottest LI I have ever seen in any AVN. But then again her whole look is my thing so it is subjective etc. Both games have their hooks and deserve exposure and success.

But better than Being a Dik? No. BaD has more content. Is continually evolving and far more technical. Every episode is pretty much an improvement over the previous in most regards. You just can't ignore that.

I don't know why I am arguing with a reddit post here. Clearly I am insane and need some coffee.
To be honest artemis bored me when I played it, especially when it has such an interesting plot as the creation of artemis and the author wastes a chapter in a stupid frat party. and Intertwined boy the best sleeping pill I've ever experienced. and I would prefer not to talk about my opinion regarding Leap of Faith. maybe his fans want to kill me if I say what he thinks about that AVN.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Come on. Why this posturing ?
If you think that I was wrong, that I said something that is not true, just argue.
Perhaps your arguments will be more convincing than mine.
Well let's start with the fact that Josy is the only girl who genuinely loves the MC. She is interested in him simply because she likes the guy and that's all. Yeah, yeah, they are all interested, but at the same time they all have their utter motives.
Maya - she needs his help with her shitty loan situation, needs someone who appreciates her for who she is, with all her insecurities and all. Sage - needs a shoulder to cry on, a dick to ride, and an ear to vent. Bella - I don’t even want to get into this bughouse of her head. The drunk college idiot who made her cum since the three years of nofap and overcome her mental block after James. Jill - needs someone who appreciates her virginal uniqueness and rich inner world, and since she has no one else to choose between Tybalt and Rusty, here comes the MC. Quinn - you know better. Love? Meh, broccoli. But money, fists and dick will come in handy. Josy only likes this guy because she likes him and she doesn't expect him to solve her problems.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
To be honest artemis bored me when I played it, especially when it has such an interesting plot as the creation of artemis and the author wastes a chapter in a stupid frat party. and Intertwined boy the best sleeping pill I've ever experienced. and I would prefer not to talk about my opinion regarding Leap of Faith. maybe his fans want to kill me if I say what he thinks about that AVN.
We all know why LoF gets the praise it does. Which, to be far, it does do the attempted suicide scenes well enough to keep people engaged. However the rest of the game is uninspired. 5% of the game is great, 95% is blergh.

I'm not sure coffee is a good idea - maybe try turning off the PC for a few....
Can't sadly. If I am awake my PC is on. Work as a 3d Artist and have such a huge backlog of work to do i'll hardly sleep until march. Hurrah for cut backs. So, more coffee it is.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Well let's start with the fact that Josy is the only girl who genuinely loves the MC. She is interested in him simply because she likes the guy and that's all. Yeah, yeah, they are all interested, but at the same time they all have their utter motives.
Maya - she needs his help with her shitty loan situation, needs someone who appreciates her for who she is, with all her insecurities and all. Sage - needs a shoulder to cry on, a dick to ride, and an ear to vent. Bella - I don’t even want to get into this bughouse of her head. The drunk college idiot who made her cum since the three years of nofap and overcome her mental block after James. Jill - needs someone who appreciates her virginal uniqueness and rich inner world, and since she has no one else to choose between Tybalt and Rusty, here comes the MC. Quinn - you know better. Love? Meh, broccoli. But money, fists and dick will come in handy. Josy only likes this guy because she likes him and she doesn't expect him to solve her problems.
OK, I'll agree with you. I believe what you said. Josy loves Fuckface selflessly and sincerely. Ok. But this is a little different from what I said in my post. I said that she doesn't have her own "background", her own history. Unlike other girls. The game is about character stories. The characters must have some kind of development, some kind of movement. Otherwise, the character is not interesting. I don't see what could be discussed in Josy's case. Her love for a Fuckface ? It's romantic of course, but it doesn't imply any action necessary for the game. It's good for a TV series. But the game needs something else.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
We all know why LoF gets the praise it does. Which, to be far, it does do the attempted suicide scenes well enough to keep people engaged. However the rest of the game is uninspired. 5% of the game is great, 95% is blergh.

Can't sadly. If I am awake my PC is on. Work as a 3d Artist and have such a huge backlog of work to do i'll hardly sleep until march. Hurrah for cut backs. So, more coffee it is.
well I didn't mean to say it so harshly, but yeah, the only reason Leap of Faith was relevant was because of that suicide attempt scene, everything else is boring.

Reactions: Orgitas

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
OK, I'll agree with you. I believe what you said. Josy loves Fuckface selflessly and sincerely. Ok. But this is a little different from what I said in my post. I said that she doesn't have her own "background", her own history. Unlike other girls. The game is about character stories. The characters must have some kind of development, some kind of movement. Otherwise, the character is not interesting. I don't see what could be discussed in Josy's case. Her love for a Fuckface ? It's romantic of course, but it implies some kind of action necessary for the game. It's good for a TV series. But the game needs something else.
Brave wanting to stir the beehive that are the Josy simps. I'm just going to stand -------> Over here for a while.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Josy only likes this guy because she likes him and she doesn't expect him to solve her problems.
By the way, yes, Josy doesn't expect a Fuckface to solve her problems. Because she doesn't have any. It is very good. For life. But it's bad for the game. Because problems are an action. There will be no game without problems. This is the law of the genre, I didn't invent it. In this case, even Maya, with her problems (which not everyone likes), is a much more useful character in the context of the game than Josy. Because of her problems give rise to actions.

Reactions: mojococo

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
People moan about how long it takes to make an episode
do they know There are other games on here that take just as long
But do their updates contain at least 5000 renders and include mini games or some free roam shit?

Honesty I'm not surprised this takes so long to get a new episode
What I am surprised about is how small other games updates are when they take just as long as this game

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes