KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
See even you know it, Quinn does not add single thing other then being hated and low drama truth be told she no different then Madame when you get down to it but at least you can't see Madame's face, improvement
Even you know, that what you're saying is a lie. Because this whole game essentially revolves around Quinn and her activities. Without her, it would be some Sims 4

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Of course the game revolves around Maya she is the sun after all
And I'm the earth revolving around her

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
It revolves around Maya needing money
No, you're not telling the truth again. There are routes where MC doesn't care about Maya and her problems. They don't touch him. But Quinn's activities concern MC in any case, on any route.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: rj677

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
No, you're not telling the truth again. There are routes on which MC doesn't care about Maya and her problems. They don't touch him. But Quinn's activities concern MC in any case, on any route.
It's the same for Quinn her activities doesn't mean anything on my Josy and Maya path's

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
People need to accept that 10-12 months is a new dev cycle. DPC is his own boss, there is no one "above" him that will say: You have 7 months to produce episode 10, we want x amount of renders and x amount of animations. If he was working for a studio or something like that, then he would need to brainstorm what content to keep and what to cut. Thats how it usually goes when creating some type of media.

I would like it if he could drop updates every 6 months or so, and he can probably pull it off with his tech but the mans ego is huge, and unless there is a huge fan backlash he will continue like this. Knowing him and being a huge bitch that he is,he would probably write a 20 page long essay calling us all kind of names because we dont respect his "vision" or some bs like that.

Just let it go, if you do enjoy this type of content there is over 10k games here,a lot of it is shit, but there is also a lot of good stuff.

Murgus

May 17, 2018
No, you're not telling the truth again. There are routes where MC doesn't care about Maya and her problems. They don't touch him. But Quinn's activities concern MC in any case, on any route.
You mean the kind of activities that 90% of all players space clicks away?

Reactions: hawk784563

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Not really. Josy and Maya are MC's best female friends in the story. Even if we try to stay away from them, they are always there with Derek and you can see MC cares about them as friends. If we are not on Quinn's path, she doesnt give a fuck about MC and calls him a giant pussy.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
No, you're not telling the truth again. There are routes on which MC doesn't care about Maya and her problems. They don't touch him. But Quinn's activities concern MC in any case, on any route.
You can totally ignore Quinn if you want,
her restaurant choice,everything from her...

But Maya is immediately forced on you,
she starts kissing you anyway,
you get feeling for her,whether you want it or not,
her route and everything around her occurs and everything around her occurs in every character's route.

You can avoid Quinn's route,
Maya's cannot,whether you want it or not.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
It's the same for Quinn her activities doesn't mean anything on my Josy and Maya path's
And again you're not telling the truth. Why are you doing this? Quinn plays an important role on Josy and Maya path's. Quinn takes Josy in Hots. It's because of Quinn that MC meets Vinny, and a conflict occurs. Yes, you may not be in contact with Quinn, but the plot of the game is tied to Quinn and her actions. Without Quinn, it would have been a completely different game. Quinn can't be invisible on any of the routes. On any of the routes, it is her actions that determine the development of the game's plot.

Murgus

May 17, 2018
People need to accept that 10-12 months is a new dev cycle. DPC is his own boss, there is no one "above" him that will say: You have 7 months to produce episode 10, we want x amount of renders and x amount of animations. If he was working for a studio or something like that, then he would need to brainstorm what content to keep and what to cut. Thats how it usually goes when creating some type of media.

I would like it if he could drop updates every 6 months or so, and he can probably pull it off with his tech but the mans ego is huge, and unless there is a huge fan backlash he will continue like this. Knowing him and being a huge bitch that he is,he would probably write a 20 page long essay calling us all kind of names because we dont respect his "vision" or some bs like that.

Just let it go, if you do enjoy this type of content there is over 10k games here,a lot of it is shit, but there is also a lot of good stuff.
Yeah but for most of those games you don't care if they get finished or not. For most of them you stop playing for the evening after the fap is done. Not so much for BaD. Sometimes deadlines are good, otherwise it's easy to overcomplicate a story so much that you can't finish it, like a song of ice and fire.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
By the way, yes, Josy doesn't expect a Fuckface to solve her problems. Because she doesn't have any. It is very good. For life. But it's bad for the game. Because problems are an action. There will be no game without problems. This is the law of the genre, I didn't invent it. In this case, even Maya, with her problems (which not everyone likes), is a much more useful character in the context of the game than Josy. Because of her problems give rise to actions.
She is the danger problem herself :) Don't you forget that she was the driving force behind all the M&J drama since the chapter three, right? Her arrival at B&R was a cliffhanger for the chapter and the reason for MC's exodus from Maya's lair. Without Josy, Maya would just be a typical vanilla LI with daddy issues that were never a real problem for the MC to get his dick wet with her. Remove Maya and you get the same vanilla LI with Josy, nice and sexy but without any drama you want. Together they make a dynamic duo and provide just the right amount of drama, keeping Patrick on his toes. Not to mention their amazing threesome scenes. So, by saying that Josy is boring even compared to Maya, you are basically saying that the left hand is more boring than the right.
Well, they haven't had much action in the main story lately (except for the visit to the Burkes, which I think is more about Sage and Jade than M&J.) But the game is not over yet, I think they will get their fair share of the main story. I'm hoping for separate paths for M&J, although that's unlikely to happen. However, there is currently a Jill and Josy friendship storyline going on, so some drama can be expected. M&J found themselves caught at the walk of shame - now it's another open box for drama. Josy's own mother, for some reason she was mentioned several times, perhaps she is important for the main plot. There's always something to talk about Josy.
How easy it is to get the simp label in this thread. Just speak about LI of your current playthrough and that's it.

Reactions: Kpyna

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
You can avoid Quinn's route,
Maya's cannot,whether you want it or not.
Maya? Ok. I have already said that Maya is an important character. She is one of the characters on which the plot of the game is based. But Josy hardly plays any role. Nothing changes from her actions. This does not affect the plot in any way

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Maya? Ok. I have already said that Maya is an important character. She is one of the characters on which the plot of the game is based. But Josy hardly plays any role. Nothing changes from her actions. This does not affect the plot in any way
I didn't talk about Josy,did i ? :unsure:

Unlike some others,
i play everyone's route,
the story doesn't revolve around a specific LI,
but about the MC's story and how he tells it and experienced everything.

Reactions: yossa999
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes