KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Together they make a dynamic duo and provide just the right amount of drama, keeping Patrick on his toes.
The drama with Patrick is Maya's storyline. And if Josy hadn't been there, Maya would have found someone else. The thing is that Josy just doesn't have her own storyline. She "hangs" on others all the time.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
And again you're not telling the truth. Why are you doing this? Quinn plays an important role on Josy and Maya path's. Quinn takes Josy in Hots. It's because of Quinn that MC meets Vinny, and a conflict occurs. Yes, you may not be in contact with Quinn, but the plot of the game is tied to Quinn and her actions. Without Quinn, it would have been a completely different game. Quinn can't be invisible on any of the routes. On any of the routes, it is her actions that determine the development of the game's plot.
Quinn has a role but she more B or C pot. The only importance Quinn had in Josy and Maya path is Maya being stupid and believing the free tuition apart from that she just has a minor role. The last time Quinn actions had big impact was prep party since then not so much. Mc meeting Vinny didn't have anything to do with Quinn she wasn't even there when it happen. Yes we see what Quinn is up to but does it much besides some drama not really.
Josy just doesn't have her own storyline. She "hangs" on others all the time
That is 100% false she has her own story clearly ,your going to have to do better then that friend

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Mc meeting Vinny didn't have anything to do with Quinn she wasn't even there when it happen.
What are you talking about? If it wasn't for Quinn, Vinny wouldn't have shown up at the mansion at all. He came to sort out about the Pink Rose. And what do we see ? As a result of Quinn's actions, it is already even about the life and death of MC.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
The drama with Patrick is Maya's storyline. And if Josy hadn't been there, Maya would have found someone else. The thing is that Josy just doesn't have her own storyline. She "hangs" on others all the time.
And if there wasn't Maya, Josy's father would be Patrick :)
Let's play with the card we've been dealt. You saw Josy's backstory in chapters one and four intros. Her current part in main storyline is being part of a throuple relationship with the MC, just like Maya's. It's a throuple because Josy is there.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I didn't talk about Josy,did i ? :unsure:

Unlike some others,
i play everyone's route,
the story doesn't revolve around a specific LI,
but about the MC's story and how he tells it and experienced everything.
That make us two. Never understood these waifu wars. I totaly relate to the MC's cluck at the movie night at the HOT's house :)

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
And if there wasn't Maya, Josy's father would be Patrick :)
Let's play with the card we've been dealt. You saw Josy's backstory in chapters one and four intros. Her current part in main storyline is being part of a throuple relationship with the MC, just like Maya's. It's a throuple because Josy is there.
OK, let's play. In any case, I stand by my opinion. Compared to other characters in the game, Josy is a very boring character, who has little influence on the development of the storyline

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Her storyline is that Tommy was her first boyfriend (that's how their parents met and later married). This explains why Josy fell for MC - he looks exactly like Tommy. Now Tommy has to deal with seeing MC date his first love, and violence may be inevitable depending no MC's choices.

• Wow
Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
OK, let's play. In any case, I stand by my opinion. Compared to other characters in the game, Josy is a very boring character, who has little influence on the development of the storyline
As long as you're not going to banish her from the game, I have no problem with that :)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
What are you talking about? If it wasn't for Quinn, Vinny wouldn't have shown up at the mansion at all. He came to sort out about the Pink Rose. And what do we see ? As a result of Quinn's actions, it is already even about the life and death of MC.
Vinny would had been with or without Quinn he even said heard there was a big party and wanted to check it out

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
That is 100% false she has her own story clearly
Really? Ok. I'll tell you what her storyline is. But no. Yossa has already said
Her current part in main storyline is being part of a throuple relationship
See? That's her storyline - to be some part of something out there.
But Quinn is not some part of something. She is a full-fledged and well-written character.
And even if she is an antagonist to MC, she is in any case a significant person, who has a great influence on the storyline of the game.

Murgus

May 17, 2018
Josy's story line is very much about having a complicated relationship with Tommy, Maya and the MC. I don't understand why that makes her uninteresting. The story is about the MC. If he chooses Josy that Josy is the most important character.

Depending on how you play or which girl you like it changes the story for you. It could be seen as all about Maya, since you live with her, find out her problems, Josy arrives, you get together and then you try to solve her tuition problem. It could be about Josy as you had a crush on her from the start, she arrives at the college, you get together and then you spend all of your time with her. Elena notices love between you. The DIKs fear what will happen when Tommy finds out about you and Josy. It could be all about Jill, sneaking up to meet her, the date, the picture, the moon and the recital.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Her storyline is that Tommy was her first boyfriend (that's how their parents met and later married). This explains why Josy fell for MC - he looks exactly like Tommy. Now Tommy has to deal with seeing MC date his first love, and violence may be inevitable depending no MC's choices.
yeah no Josy story is much better and far deeper then that in fact there isn't a girl with a deeper story then Josy. I don't buy the whole theory Tommy had feelings for Josy it don't make any since at all Josy hates him big time. If mc reminded Josy of Tommy she wouldn't go for him. Of course DPC likes twist but I don't see it

Reactions: Kpyna

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
See? That's her storyline - to be some part of something out there.
But Quinn is not some part of something. This is a full-fledged and well-written character.
And even if she is an antagonist MC, she is in any case a significant person, who has a great influence on the storyline of the game.
She's part of M&J storyline in the same way Quinn the part of the drugdealing storyline. And they both are parts of the free tution storyline. Quinn tries to recruit Maya to the restaurant because Maya needs free tution because Patrick has blocked her tuition money because he wants Maya to break up with Josy because Maya is in a relationship with Josy. In short Quinn is there because of Josy :)

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Josy's story line is very much about having a complicated relationship with Tommy, Maya and the MC. I don't understand why that makes her uninteresting. The story is about the MC. If he chooses Josy that Josy is the most important character.

Depending on how you play or which girl you like it changes the story for you. It could be seen as all about Maya, since you live with her, find out her problems, Josy arrives, you get together and then you try to solve her tuition problem. It could be about Josy as you had a crush on her from the start, she arrives at the college, you get together and then you spend all of your time with her. Elena notices love between you. The DIKs fear what will happen when Tommy finds out about you and Josy. It could be all about Jill, sneaking up to meet her, the date, the picture, the moon and the recital.
Oh my god...
I was talking about something else entirely.
I don't give a shit who Fuckface loved there. He can love anyone.
The question is , what interesting things can Josy 's storyline reveal to us ? The answer is simple - nothing. Zero.
Even Maya is an interesting character because there is an unresolved intrigue.
How to resolve her conflict with Patrick and the loan ?! But we don't even expect anything from Josy. She has no problems.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Quinn was there long before those three jerks showed up at this college
But her existence was meaningless. Now she has a purpose.

How to resolve her conflict with Patrick and the loan ?! But we don't even expect anything from Josy. She has no problems.
Maya and her tution crap is Josy's biggest problem at the moment. Toxic relationships are her problem, she was depressed and was about to run away until the MC finally scratched his balls and came to calm her down over the weekend. Just because it was in the first chapter a long time ago doesn't make it any less significant for the story.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes