Murgus

May 17, 2018
It not unreasonable but Zoey isn't that type tho. It was pretty much clear in the interlude that she had feelings for Fuckface and how much she regret coming here instead of staying with him. Interlude was pretty much about that and what happened to her and how she dealt with it. Dpc is not shy when it comes to Ntr(if it for story purposes), he may not explicitly make it but there is always hints. Even in acting lesson the ex gf cheated and then returned. (It also possible to end the game with her and she didn't even had that much of a bigger role or contents) Most of us also didn't expected her to return as a li. I kinda already knew Zoey will return when we learned about her just not when (She even had bio box as far as I remember).
It was a few years ago since I played AL but didn't she cheat before the story started? I also don't think that DPC would show us a flashback of her cheating.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If it takes more than a year for one episode, there will be a big uproar not only on reddit but also in patreon. DPС will have to explain himself again and say that the game is his passion and other marketing nonsense. DPС is a human being and he feels pressure because of the deadlines and whining on his patreon page and there will be more and more of these complaints. He can say all he wants that he's independent of the community's opinion but he's not.
I'm pretty sure the Others branch wasn't planned at all originally. He once said that only Quinn would have an ending, but now it looks like all the girls from the Others' path will have an ending. He did this because of the popularity of Lily, Riona, Sara and Melanie (I bet the next episode will focus on Sara and Melanie). Now we will most likely see lewd content with Sally and Elena soon.
It may be that the situation is that DPC has become a hostage to its audience. The side girls turned out no worse than the main ones, and sometimes even much more interesting. And let’s say if he really wants to make the Episodes smaller, succumbing to the pressure of the “go faster” gang, then something will have to be cut. The same third-party girls. And imagine the reaction of people who found out about this and shouted “WHERE IS MY ROUTE WITH RIONA!"
He can split an Episode into two parts without cutting out the content, which is also not very good, because it feels like you're playing snippets. Like with the not bad game Pale Carnations.
The episode should tell some kind of coherent story. Ep.7 - the game's heroes show their real selves - True colors. In Ep.8, which I rightfully consider the best, this was the completion of the personality formation for Fuckface and the future path choice, the closure of the mansion problem. Ep. 9 - big party.
If the creator give episodes in parts, then we losing the sense of the integrity of the story. So it seems to me that it is better to leave everything as it is. Of course I wish he would cut out the useless characters that were created for fetishists and don't bring anything to the story(Madame, Sally, Nora - another drama teacher when we have Bella, Cathy, Jade - why?). This would be a good compromise and save about 3-5% of time.

Murgus

May 17, 2018
It may be that the situation is that DPC has become a hostage to its audience. The side girls turned out no worse than the main ones, and sometimes even much more interesting. And let’s say if he really wants to make the Episodes smaller, succumbing to the pressure of the “go faster” gang, then something will have to be cut. The same third-party girls. And imagine the reaction of people who found out about this and shouted “WHERE IS MY ROUTE WITH RIONA!"
He can split an Episode into two parts without cutting out the content, which is also not very good, because it feels like you're playing snippets. Like with the not bad game Pale Carnations.
The episode should tell some kind of coherent story. Ep.7 - the game's heroes show their real selves - True colors. In Ep.8, which I rightfully consider the best, this was the completion of the personality formation for Fuckface and the future path choice, the closure of the mansion problem. Ep. 9 - big party.
If the creator give episodes in parts, then we losing the sense of the integrity of the story. So it seems to me that it is better to leave everything as it is. Of course I wish he would cut out the useless characters that were created for fetishists and don't bring anything to the story(Madame, Sally, Nora - another drama teacher when we have Bella, Cathy, Jade - why?). This would be a good compromise and save about 3-5% of time.
I say fuck the side girls and focus on the main girls instead. He should follow his vision instead of making every girl a possible LI. I actually appreciate the realism that some girls are not into the MC for whatever reason, like Ashley.

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
Dr Pink being a hostage to his patreons honestly isnt that bad, at least that way the chances of Being a Dik having Acting Lessons ending are smaller and smaller...He is afraid of having NTR scenes let alone killing off someone like Riona or Quinn lol

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I say fuck the side girls and focus on the main girls instead. He should follow his vision instead of making every girl a possible LI. I actually appreciate the realism that some girls are not into the MC for whatever reason, like Ashley.
Meanwhile, fans of Quinn, Riona, Nicole, Lily, Sarah, Mel, Camila, after reading your message:
"Good speech. Now go to the gulag."

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
But at the same time some dark shit will most likely happen: Bella episode 3 library scene, Vinny with his gun, Riona still being stalked by someone, Quinn foreshadowing with fly flying above her etc

Reactions: VOYEUR

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
He is not being a hostage to his patreons though. He has always been exceedingly clear that he will do things his way. He also stated that BaD won't be dark like AL was so killing people off is unlikely to occur. Especially considering where the inspiration of the game came from. It's strange that people still perpetuate things that have stated to not be included.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Dr Pink being a hostage to his patreons honestly isnt that bad, at least that way the chances of Being a Dik having Acting Lessons ending are smaller and smaller...He is afraid of having NTR scenes let alone killing off someone like Riona or Quinn lol
The school shooter episode has already been setup. Dawe loses his shit and comes to campus to exact his revenge on those who have wronged him. MC can only pull 1 LI or Lily into his hiding place, leaving the others exposed to Dawe's two inches of fury. Cheats will cause game crash. Choose quickly! Follow your heart!

(MC makes a choice)

Luckily, Tommy has a gun for protection from Vinnie, shoots Dawe and is arrested. No one dead, but MC must live with consequences of his choice of who to save.

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

A360

Jun 29, 2018
I am not convinced that DPC ever intended Zoey to join the story from the start, in that case it didn't matter if she had a boyfriend. It took her 8 episodes to show up and the MC talked about her in episode 2 or 3, that's a lot of time for stories and ideas to change. There are many clues that Josy is hiding a secret but we don't see any clue that Zoey is coming back until the final scene in episode 8. Either way whether it was a retcon or not it doesn't affect the story negatively and the explanation makes sense.

My point was that it is not unreasonable that Zoey would have a boyfriend when she was away for a year. The fact that DPC didn't include that in the interlude shows that he doesn't write NTR.
A carefree and attractive 20 year old going celibate for almost a year without even a wank after she's left her family and friends behind, nope absolutely nothing strange or abnormal about that :whistle:. Girl has the restraint of a fucking saint.

It's actually a little weird how Zoey is handled in that regard. I'm not even sure it's NTR because he is pretty adept at dancing around stuff like that without just pretending it doesn't happen.

- Josy and Maya are together and fucking each other.
- Quinn, Riona, Camila, Sarah and Melanie are all prostitutes.
- Nicole, Lily, Rosie, Brandi, Madame are all strippers and prostitutes.
- Bella and Jill are the only major ones with no relationship or sexual interests outside mc.
- Sage wants Chad. Her thing with the MC only happens because Chad refuses her. It's actually Chad Sage wants early on.

Was strange a character we control in her own interlude has a single sex scene and shows less desire than Sage, JaM, Quinn etc do while actually around MC regularly. Then again he had Fuckface go ride his bicicleta crying in the rain like a bitch because she didn't text him for a week and then had him cry on a bench, maybe he just go sick of making fuckface cry.

I say fuck the side girls
They be Jihad bringing words Nuclear.gif

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
The school shooter episode has already been setup. Dawe loses his shit and comes to campus to exact his revenge on those who have wronged him. MC can only pull 1 LI or Lily into his hiding place, leaving the others exposed to Dawe's two inches of fury. Cheats will cause game crash. Choose quickly! Follow your heart!

(MC makes a choice)

Luckily, Tommy has a gun for protection from Vinnie, shoots Dawe and is arrested. No one dead, but MC must live with consequences of his choice of who to save.
Dawe cant even shoot basketball in the hoop let alone shot someone with a gun xD

• Haha
Reactions: rj677 and VOYEUR

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
He is not being a hostage to his patreons though. He has always been exceedingly clear that he will do things his way. He also stated that BaD won't be dark like AL was so killing people off is unlikely to occur. Especially considering where the inspiration of the game came from. It's strange that people still perpetuate things that have stated to not be included.
ah yes that's why quinn accidentally once her popularity rose went from main antagonist to basically into next MG lol...and lets not even talk about the whole clone serial thing in which he was afraid of having his characters get dicked by other dudes cause he knows damn well that anti ntr idiots fill his wallet the most
If you were writing a story with a sad ending would you tell the community that it won't be as bad as your previous game or you would tell them yeah josy, jill etc might die who knows..both are possible but at least with his nuts being clutched by fans there is small chance of Acting Lessons 2.0
Does he cater to patreons as much as Ocean for example?no but to say that he doesnt consider his actions while also not thinking what will his patreons think about them is delusional, after all pink himself said that being a dik is a business

Reactions: 1426136081

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
the interlude is quite confusing in terms of timing, in theory the incident in Emma's post is toward the end, so by that time MC should have already cut ties with Zoey, so it should be "a rumor" that has come to him, and at that point he doesn't really have all that much reason to investigate
The MC tells to Bella it was a cluck, doesn't he? I could admit there was a retcon with the timing, but not with the boyfriend stuff. They weren't talking anymore and he saw something on social media.

I am not convinced that DPC ever intended Zoey to join the story from the start, in that case it didn't matter if she had a boyfriend. It took her 8 episodes to show up and the MC talked about her in episode 2 or 3, that's a lot of time for stories and ideas to change. There are many clues that Josy is hiding a secret but we don't see any clue that Zoey is coming back until the final scene in episode 8. Either way whether it was a retcon or not it doesn't affect the story negatively and the explanation makes sense.

My point was that it is not unreasonable that Zoey would have a boyfriend when she was away for a year. The fact that DPC didn't include that in the interlude shows that he doesn't write NTR.
He did the same in AL, have the ex come back at a moment where it could cause more drama and that's what happened. She came just as you choose a permanent partner. You also don't make a flashback as long and detailed like that, give her a model, if you don't plan on expanding on that character.

DPC didn't want her to be unlikeable if he showed her with a boyfriend, I can agree on that, but to me this looks planned. Using unreliable narrators and this type of miscommunications is DPC's style.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes