Interemptor

Aug 31, 2022
Well yeah I know that, I have a few members in my extended family who have uncles or aunts younger than them.
But that wouldn't be the case here as Jill would have been at least 6-8 in the flashback, before the MC was born cause if Jill's sister is the MCs mom, she died in childbirth, that would make Jill at least 7-9 years older than the MC.
Ahhh I misunderstood your original post. My bad.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Ever since I saw the photo on the house in the background in the pic at the picnic I've thought that the MCs mom will be related to Jill in some way, the only thing that has been throwing me is the 'age gap', although I'm not sure how old Jill is, but in the flashbacks Jill looks between 6-8 years old and we know the MC just had his 19th birthday, I guess the question is, is Jill the aunt or the cousin, cousins in most countries is OK, except the US which is morally about 1000years behind the times. I guess the MC will find out by reading more from his mom's diary.
Yeah. Keeping you from fucking your cousin is a huge and widespread problem. Literally stopping the USA from being a liveable country.

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah. Keeping you from fucking your cousin is a huge and widespread problem. Literally stopping the USA from being a liveable country.
Is that right? So, why isn't Pakistan hated? Or Europe and Saudi Arabia for that matter? No. The hatred for the USA stems deeper than that.

In Pakistan, cousin marriage is legal and common. Reasons for consanguinity are economic, religious and cultural.

The Middle East has uniquely high rates of cousin marriage among the world's regions. Certain Middle Eastern countries, including Saudi Arabia, have rates of marriage to first or second cousins that may exceed 70%. Iraq was estimated in one study to have a rate of 33%.

Marrying a first cousin is still legal throughout Europe; in fact, the only prohibitions against it are in some of the United States.

Source:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Apparently it is if you take the fact you are always calling hillbillies 'inbreds'. ;)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Does Jill have a new haircut or am I crazy? In the first preview her long hair doesn't appear and in the second it looks like it's cut to her shoulders
I think she did have a haircut downstairs, cause I swear at one stage she had a landing strip then she was bald in MCs bed Hallowe'en night.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Only Jill has that naive ‘candlelight dinner’ facial expression while sitting naked in a bath tub, seemingly performing a handjob.. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
How is the throuple run? Is it worth it?

I've done so far sage and jill as a neutral MC and I was able to do most of the dik content easily while still being on good terms.

Also I find it weird how Sage and Jill have very little scenes together. I always wanted to bring them both together and be like

"Hey there, meet your polar opposite"
The throuple is the best, I mean just look at this goddess:love::love:
Screenshot 2023-10-03 213953.png
and Maya great as well

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Jill: МС, fate says the stars aligned today and that's why I got down on my knees in front of you to finally give you a blowjob. Are you excited?
MC: Jill, please, just don't smile, just don't smile...
MC: Also I know it's confusing to you, but they just call it a "blow" job. You are actually supposed to suck...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes