Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Render rates are hard to guess because we don't know the size of the animations and rates are never set in stone. We have seen rates go all over the place like MC going from a big load of cum to a small one :ROFLMAO: At least this week DPC gave numbers not sure if they good numbers but we slowly getting closer

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If he had 1 PC, we can say that it's a good rendering speed, but I think that he runs 9 warriors PC... If only 4 of them are doing the animations rendering and let's say it takes 2 days / animation, it will be 3*2*4 = 24 animations per 6 days.

We don't have all the information, but something is obviously wrong.
If only it were as simple as you say... Each animation is 30 frames in one second, and now 60. One frame = one render. That is, you understand that 5 seconds of animations equals 300 renders. Further, the speed depends on the complexity of the scene, the number of characters, the detail of the environment, lighting, etc.
Even on 4090, a good render can take one hour of work if your conditions are high image quality. Iray in DAZ is pretty slow, although it does some beautiful magic.
So it is very difficult to estimate the remaining time, how long each animation will be processed, even for DPC. But we don’t know his conditions at all, so we’re just guessing.

Reactions: KaiserST

mike_ch

Jun 21, 2023
Hi, guys! Does anyone know how to start a new game so that rewards and scenes can be received again? Deleting saves doesn't help. How to start a new game with zero progress? (sorry, google translate)

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Hi, guys! Does anyone know how to start a new game so that rewards and scenes can be received again? Deleting saves doesn't help. How to start new game with zero progress? (sorry, google translate)
Asuming windows, open run type %appdata% hit enter, look for the Ren'Py folder, inside look for the game you want and delete the 'persistent' file in there. Just to be sure delete that also from the game/saves in where the game is installed

mutad

Mar 25, 2020
I try it doesn't work I don't get what happened my first go it did
I end 3ep, and I found out that Bella grayed out, so I started all over for her and I also I wasn't sure about MC Punching his roommate
If i remember correctly, your relationship with the diks need to be at least 5 (Rpdiks >= 5) in order to get a lap dance offer from tommy. I could be wrong since it's been a while since i played that episode

hashybrowny

Jun 19, 2020
Hi, guys! Does anyone know how to start a new game so that rewards and scenes can be received again? Deleting saves doesn't help. How to start a new game with zero progress? (sorry, google translate)
Delete your Ren'Py data. I'm a mac user and it's located in Users/<name>/Library/RenPy/BeingADIK. For PC, locate this folder "BeingaDIK-1535311494" and delete it. Now reinstall the base game. Hope this helps ;)

Reactions: mike_ch
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes