Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Wasn't she like the most popular LI in the beginning (1-2 ep.)? It's the tuition story that did her dirty with its logic flaws. Which turned her in a scapegoat. And now people just can't stop. They chose the target and have the urge to keep bullying (correct me if I'm wrong).

From relationship development point of view Maya takes second place after Bella, imho.
I like Maya, just wish she used gen 8 materials instead of the gen 3 skin - It is rather bad looking especially considering some of the girls have newer skin textures.

• Sad
Reactions: c0gnomen

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Take away the words coming out of her mouth and her face is actually kind of cute.

Plus banging her in her dorm, you're bound to get a nice post sex snack from Linda.
I agree I even Give Pop talk to Jamie to fellow his heart
and you know who might be A Doll Looking if She Takes care of her Self ........ Wendy Yeah her face is sexy some Workout & Squad train and Derek will run after her to date her but the problem about this two Wendy and Deny is non-brainy thing and I got feeling that Leon is right about some stuff he said

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
she is most likely the least liked LI by a wide margin. her rework is an obvious attempt to gain her new fans and basically force people to take an interest in her since her story line is basically the crux of the main narrative. think of it this way: if in general the main population of this game doesnt care about Maya (or too obviously cares about her less than everyone else) if there is a big metaphorical fire at the end of her arc then nobody is gonna have to think twice about who to save
Unfortunately, Maya and Josy didn't get any development after ep 7. Maya is by far the most important character in the game, her story is a major plot trigger, but she no longer shows her personality as she did in the first season and the first half of season 2.
Now in fact the main intrigue now is not whether Maya will get a free tuition, but how and when Maya and Josy break up which will be the big drama of their path
Most unfortunately, DPС seems to have reached a dead end. Based on the results of ep9, I don't see how it will advance the plot and provide emotion on other branches other than creating situations of potential cheating and making drama out of nothing..

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
she is most likely the least liked LI by a wide margin. her rework is an obvious attempt to gain her new fans and basically force people to take an interest in her since her story line is basically the crux of the main narrative. think of it this way: if in general the main population of this game doesnt care about Maya (or too obviously cares about her less than everyone else) if there is a big metaphorical fire at the end of her arc then nobody is gonna have to think twice about who to save
DPC dragging out the loan issue since then has succeeded in the not easy feat of turning trouple fans into more Maya haters

fine strategist

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Unfortunately, Maya and Josy didn't get any development after ep 7. Maya is by far the most important character in the game, her story is a major plot trigger, but she no longer shows her personality as she did in the first season and the first half of season 2.
Now in fact the main intrigue now is not whether Maya will get a free tuition, but how and when Maya and Josy break up which will be the big drama of their path
Most unfortunately, DPС seems to have reached a dead end. Based on the results of ep9, I don't see how it will advance the plot and provide emotion on other branches other than creating situations of potential cheating and making drama out of nothing..
I would very much disagree with the sentiment that both didn't get any development after ep. 7. I think the love triangle is still the most interesting and dynamic relationship in the game, especially because it already shows some inherent cracks and problems ahead.

The other main paths are basically finished now. The Bella path will likely see some trials and tribulations that mostly come form the outside due to it being a teacher-student relationship and maybe due to the age difference, making it the 2nd most interesting relationship. But the Jill and Sage paths are basically done as far as we can see. The only foreseeable interesting developments can come from the outside, like Jill's parents objecting the relationship. And with Sage I can't see any problem whatsoever (at least as long as the MC didn't had an affair with her mom).

So having the tuition problem move into the background and focusing on the problems any love triangle can produce could very much lead to the most interesting story bits of the rest of the game (if done well obviously) and make the J&M path - at least in my opinion - the most intriguing one of the main paths.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
DPC dragging out the loan issue since then has succeeded in the not easy feat of turning trouple fans into more Maya haters

fine strategist
Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Maya was my favorite LI at the start of the game too. And it wasn't the loan logic hole, but Maya's dogged determination to find someone else to solve her problems rather than get a job waiting tables or bagging groceries that made her so unsympathetic.

Reactions: SomboSteel

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Maya was my favorite LI at the start of the game too. And it wasn't the loan logic hole, but Maya's dogged determination to find someone else to solve her problems rather than get a job waiting tables or bagging groceries that made her so unsympathetic.
again the way DPC wrote the story, for Maya to get a job would be completely pointless, and it would also be pointless for her to drop out of college

without a minimum loan no one can pay for college with a part time job, let alone pay for both college and the loan her father controls

it is poorly written, but for now this is. Maya getting a job would solve the loan problem in the same way that electric cars solve the global warming problem

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
again the way DPC wrote the story, for Maya to get a job would be completely pointless, and it would also be pointless for her to drop out of college

without a minimum loan no one can pay for college with a part time job, let alone pay for both college and the loan her father controls

it is poorly written, but for now this is. Maya getting a job would solve the loan problem in the same way that electric cars solve the global warming problem
DPTs should write in the script that the cost of studying in college is very high and no part-time job can cover it. It would at least add more logic.

Reactions: 1426136081

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

fine strategist
While I agree with you 100, I think Maya was doomed from the start. Tied to Josy, who is more popular, at least from what we can read here on F95.

So all those that don't want 2 chicks yapping their ears off are automatically on the Maya-Hate-Train, cuz the bitch is stopping them from canodeling Josy and having her all alone for themselves.

Poor.....poor Maya.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Why would people hate Sage for that? Chad is a little pussy boy who couldn't take care of his girl because he'd rather suck dick. Fuck him.
Probably in their mind a girl shouldn't cheat on a guy while she's in a relationship. That's funny to hear considering Josy and Maya cheated on each other as well as MC himself.
Perhaps their life experiences also influence their perception of the character.
I would very much disagree with the sentiment that both didn't get any development after ep. 7. I think the love triangle is still the most interesting and dynamic relationship in the game, especially because it already shows some inherent cracks and problems ahead.

The other main paths are basically finished now. The Bella path will likely see some trials and tribulations that mostly come form the outside due to it being a teacher-student relationship and maybe due to the age difference, making it the 2nd most interesting relationship. But the Jill and Sage paths are basically done as far as we can see. The only foreseeable interesting developments can come from the outside, like Jill's parents objecting the relationship. And with Sage I can't see any problem whatsoever (at least as long as the MC didn't had an affair with her mom).

So having the tuition problem move into the background and focusing on the problems any love triangle can produce could very much lead to the most interesting story bits of the rest of the game (if done well obviously) and make the J&M path - at least in my opinion - the most intriguing one of the main paths.
Since the beginning of ep6, they've been acting like a troupe and the relationship is pretty much the same. In episode 7, Patrick's conflict arose, which led to an unofficial rivalry situation, but otherwise everything calmed down.
My main complaint with this route is how sluggish they are in reacting to the fact that MC may have a relationship on the side. We only get a couple comments and that's where their response ends. They are just waiting to see what decision he makes and this is implemented poorly in my opinion. Jill dumps MC when he ignores her at the picnic, Bella when she finds out he had fun with Cathy, Sage basically never saw him as a boyfriend,as a boyfriend, just as a dude she just fucked.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Jill dumps MC when he ignores her at the picnic, Bella when she finds out he had fun with Cathy, Sage basically never saw him as a boyfriend, just a dude she just fucked.
I'm talking about the conditions the paths are now in if you followed them.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I was always under the impression that Maya's skin is the result of being too detailed :unsure:
Pretty much. The normal map used to give skin 3d appearance is way overdone and tbh i have no idea why DPC didn't just crank it down a small bit, which would eliminate the problem. I can only presume the software he uses doesn't have such control.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Why is DPC doing Maya wrong like that
She is so beautiful, but he serves us up that render
It saddens my heart & my soul

He is not capturing her outer beauty
Oh he captured it, found out it had rabies and is now killing it.

What? Just saying the truth here. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes