Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'd leave Derek to die on Virmire
I'm just waiting for him to die from me breaking his heart in 9. :ROFLMAO:

Fuckface is a good fighter, but Neil never tought him how to end fights.

If you look at the two fights that always happen, Dawe and Chad, in both those fights, Fuckface gets punched out at the end.
Both of them got their asses kicked. Chad did end the fight, but he was already beaten and Dawe was basically KO'd. He didn't do shit after. Or have I forgotten something with Dawe?

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Fuckface is a good fighter, but Neil never tought him how to end fights.

If you look at the two fights that always happen, Dawe and Chad, in both those fights, Fuckface gets punched out at the end.
yes, I think I just teach him how to defend himself, but I believe in the fight against caleb tremolo explains how to knock out the opponent with a hard blow to the chin.

• Angry
Reactions: dalli_x

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I'm just waiting for him to die from me breaking his heart in 9. :ROFLMAO:

Both of them got their asses kicked. Chad did end the fight, but he was already beaten and Dawe was basically KO'd. He didn't do shit after. Or have I forgotten something with Dawe?
Dawe sucker punches him when his back is turned. At least he does on DIK path after Fuckface beats up the three retards.

And that's kind of where I was going, he beats up Chad and Dawe but he doesn't finish them, he needs that killer instinct.

It's why my main hope around Caleb is him and Fuckface fight in some sort of professional setting and the DIK choice is just to snap his arm.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
well the fighting history would be as follows:

Fuckface VS Troy= Win
Fuckface VS dawe= draw
Fuckface VS anthony, john and jimmy = Win
Fuckface VS Chad = draw/loss it depends on how you see the outcome of that fight.
Fuckface VS Caleb = Draw
Fuckface VS Tommy= Win
Fuckface VS Vinny = defeat well, if you can call that first contact a fight

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
well the fighting history would be as follows:

Fuckface VS Troy= Win
Fuckface VS dawe= draw
Fuckface VS anthony, john and jimmy = Win
Fuckface VS Chad = draw/loss it depends on how you see the outcome of that fight.
Fuckface VS Caleb = Draw
Fuckface VS Tommy= Win
Fuckface VS Vinny = defeat well, if you can call that first contact a fight
Hmm My variables said win for Chad, Dawe and Caleb. Didn't check Vinny's. I don't consider that a fight. I punched him, he turned into a huge pussy ass bitch and pulled a gun.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That is the stupidest thing ever said in world history :Kappa: . Josy is the first girl mc meets the first LI can have sex with. Without Maya there would be solo from the start.
Josy has a storyline. Not sure what it is, except:
1. Get into college - Completed
2. Be with Maya - Completed
3. Be with Trem - Completed or Failed
4. Unknown

But if there was no Maya, I would've probably gone for Josy. I mean I did when the game first dropped. Then when the truth came out, I deleted the game, was pissed off for 3 episodes and came back and played.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Dawe sucker punches him when his back is turned. At least he does on DIK path after Fuckface beats up the three retards.

And that's kind of where I was going, he beats up Chad and Dawe but he doesn't finish them, he needs that killer instinct.

It's why my main hope around Caleb is him and Fuckface fight in some sort of professional setting and the DIK choice is just to snap his arm.
Right. Forgot about that one. But that's doesn't count as losing to Dawe.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
That is the stupidest thing ever said in world history :Kappa: . Josy is the first girl mc meets the first LI can have sex with. Without Maya there would be solo from the start.
The episode 2 sex scene was good, even though it didn't finish, really showed Josy in a good light.

And then Maya showed up, fucked everything up.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
4. Unknown

But if there was no Maya, I would've probably gone for Josy. I mean I did when the game first dropped. Then when the truth came out, I deleted the game, was pissed off for 3 episodes and came back and played.
I know I'm bias big time but I fail to see how some think Josy has no story line when she has the best story line/ character ark in game hands down. Your over simplifying and removing a lot I give you its a big game and easy to miss things if your not watching or dead :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I know I'm bias big time but I fail to see how some think Josy has no story line when she has the best story line/ character ark in game hands down. Your over simplifying and removing a lot I give you its a big game and easy to miss things if your not watching or dead :ROFLMAO:
I'm not dead yet, but because of Maya, Josy is dead to me.

• Sad
Reactions: Darkwen

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I call bullshit. I saw quinnRP at the start of this game. It was there until before dpc made the huge announcement.

And NO. I'm not a Quinn fan.
Heh call bullshit all you want. It doesn't change the fact that you are wrong.

I clearly remember it. I was fucking with the variables back in the day to see if certain points would open up different scenes. Now, I really don't give a shit about fucking with them. The only girl I like has never had them.
You clearly remember it eh? Wouldn't be the first time someone suffered from the Mandela Effect in this thread.

Will be nice to know if I'm wrong or not. I'm probably wrong. If I am, then I can stfu about it. :ROFLMAO:
Funny how you call bs on me before, and clearly remember it, but follows that up with a caveat that you're probably wrong. Really shows how much conviction you have in your factually wrong assertion. Oh by the way, before you stfu, it would be nice if you apologize for calling bs on me when you are the one bs'ing. But don't worry, I'm not holding my breath on hearing that so I won't suffocate. :p

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
4. Unknown

What more does a 19 year old need? She gets into college, joins a sorority, parties with her girlfriend maybe her boyfriend. It's a good story.

She doesn't need some bullshit story that turns off most people.

Outside of Quinn, Maya has the most story but most people hate Maya because her story sucks. Sometimes it's best to be under the radar like Josy.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes