Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Heh call bullshit all you want. It doesn't change the fact that you are wrong.

You clearly remember it eh? Wouldn't be the first time someone suffered from the Mandela Effect in this thread.

Funny how you call bs on me before, and clearly remember it, but follows that up with a caveat that you're probably wrong. Really shows how much conviction you have in your factually wrong assertion. Oh by the way, before you stfu, it would be nice if you apologize for calling bs on me when you are the one bs'ing. But don't worry, I'm not holding my breath on hearing that so I won't suffocate. :p
Reaction:
:ROFLMAO:

Reply:
I still clearly remember it. Not sure why. But I was clearly wrong and I accept that. So, trying to take a piss outta me over is bad form. I'm not the type of guy to continue on something when proven wrong. But you're clearly the guy who will beat a horse after it's dead. Noted.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
well, we can always join Quinn and send Maya to sleep with the fish. :Kappa:
I'll stick with Rio or solo if there's no Rio path. Or maybe hope for a Zoe path. Those are the only ones I like. IF Josy can get away from Maya, maybe I'll rethink her path.

Reactions: MCDom

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'll stick with Rio or solo if there's no Rio path. Or maybe hope for a Zoe path. Those are the only ones I like. IF Josy can get away from Maya, maybe I'll rethink her path.
It pretty clear that Josy and Maya are going to breakup by the end of the season my guess by ep 11

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
that's never going to happen, the creators of AVN don't know how to write a badass character. they always write the same thing, a weak and thin guy who is a pervert who gropes every woman he crosses or a total sociopathic imbecile who does not like all the players, there is no middle ground in that area.
Check out Superhuman if you want "a badass character" as MC, although perhaps your idea of "badass MC" might differ from the author's.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Check out Superhuman if you want "a badass character" as MC, although perhaps your idea of "badass MC" might differ from the author's.
that's a psychopath with the powers of Alex mercer, that character is very far from being a mentally stable character and the author uses his ability to change sex to put some pretty bizarre fetishes.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
that's a psychopath with the powers of Alex mercer, that character is very far from being a mentally stable character and the author uses his ability to change sex to put some pretty bizarre fetishes.
Sure, but he's very far from "weak and thin". Since you haven't bothered to specify what kind of guy meets your personal idea of "badass character" don't expect to get suggestions that will tick off all your boxes. Especially if you're also going to complain when the game gives you options you don't personally like.

• Angry
Reactions: MCDom

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Sure, but he's very far from "weak and thin". Since you haven't bothered to specify what kind of guy meets your personal idea of "badass character" don't expect to get suggestions that will tick off all your boxes. Especially if you're also going to complain when the game gives you options you don't personally like.
I don't want suggestions, the answer I gave was based on the different games I've played where the male characters are usually "weak and skinny" and perverted, but that's not the fault of the characters, usually the authors write them that way and we as players are forced to make decisions that we don't like but we are at the mercy of the story.

Reactions: MCDom and ffive

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I don't want suggestions, the answer I gave was based on the different games I've played where the male characters are usually "weak and skinny" and perverted, but that's not the fault of the characters, usually the authors write them that way and we as players are forced to make decisions that we don't like but we are at the mercy of the story.
You know, right? Demand makes supply...:WeSmart:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes