Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Sped run through past Quinn's restaurant offer and checked save editor, no Quinn RP showing.
Reaction:
(y)

Reply:
Good. I can stfu about it now. I could've sworn it was there. But as my ol lady says: "You're wrong most of the time and when you're right, it was my idea." :ROFLMAO:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I believe this preview is about that, we saw at the end of the last ep that Quinn basically kicked the MC out, so he could leave without anyone seeing him, in my opinion their relationship took one step forward and three steps back, and this angered the MC, Quinn is too complicated, they had an argument that made them take a step back in their relationship, and this conversation in this preview is to define the status of their relationship, if they will become something, or they will stop seeing each other.

In this preview Quinn is looking away, it's a conversation they need to have, but she wanted to avoid it.

View attachment 3069121
Fuckface should just stop being a pussy. He doesn't need more from Quinn, just let her be her. It's why I hate all these bandwagon fans that want to change her.

You got a hot girl, one who not only lets you fuck other girls but sets it up for you, just fucking enjoy that.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
What do you expect from Joshy92 he's a collector. He refuses to admit it, but it doesn't change the fact. All of us are collectors and can admit it. Joshy hides behind the: "I'm the king of simps" motto. :ROFLMAO:
You ever notice 99% of the time it's the characters who are meant to be pitied or something to that effect? You can't save em all, Joshy. They don't need fixing, just leave em be.

Whereas me, I'm here for a good time not a long time. Which means all the side characters: Lily, Rio, Nicole, Cammy, etc.

As a side note: Looking at those previews with Maya's new hairstyle makes me want to play that route even less now.
[/QUOTE]

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
DPC has been doing this for so long with so much consistency, he's not going to alienate people if he takes longer.

That said, he also seems to add lots of minigames/huge animations. People don't insist on them, but I assume he likes making them. The point here is, obviously after a time he'd be bored with the same stuff so he probably gets a kick out of having some variety.

Feels like a good trade-off that he keeps being invested in the game to do it better/
I'm convinced that all these minigames are actually just DPC teaching himself how to code. Like, who asked for a fucking pancake flipping minigame that gets used exactly once?

Or an even better example: the stay-inside-the-lines drinking minigame that evolved into the painting/cleaning minigame. Guarantee that started off as "how do I code constant cursor position detection in RenPy?"

Reactions: pwened

goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
I think you guys are just jelly I always choose the kindest & sweetest girls in these games

Well except for Quinn
I'm still recovering from her verbal assault where she called me a pussy
Why won't she let me love her?
she will bro, just keep at it and it will all be worth it

Yeah, she's in love, and check when MC tells her that he kept it in his pants, like saying "I really like this guy huh"
we're breaking down the broccoli barrier slowly but surely

Reactions: bloodyasura

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Fuckface should just stop being a pussy. He doesn't need more from Quinn, just let her be her. It's why I hate all these bandwagon fans that want to change her.

You got a hot girl, one who not only lets you fuck other girls but sets it up for you, just fucking enjoy that.
that's never going to happen, the creators of AVN don't know how to write a badass character. they always write the same thing, a weak and thin guy who is a pervert who gropes every woman he crosses or a total sociopathic imbecile who does not like all the players, there is no middle ground in that area.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
that's never going to happen, the creators of AVN don't know how to write a badass character. they always write the same thing, a weak and thin guy who is a pervert who gropes every woman he crosses or a total sociopathic imbecile who does not like all the players, there is no middle ground in that area.
And then there's:
Thomas from GH. Who isn't either of those. He's not weak. He is a pervert, but he controls that. He's also not a sociopathic imbecile. Even though he can be dumb most of the time. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7thOmen and Ray_D

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I'm convinced that all these minigames are actually just DPC teaching himself how to code. Like, who asked for a fucking pancake flipping minigame that gets used exactly once?

Or an even better example: the stay-inside-the-lines drinking minigame that evolved into the painting/cleaning minigame. Guarantee that started off as "how do I code constant cursor position detection in RenPy?"
The pancake game is the same as the basketball game.

I like the pancake game though, especially if you fail and Bella is just like fuck off I'll do it. Of course Fuckface is a winner and can't fail so I need to savescum for a perfect score.

Reactions: ffive

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
We really need a character like Commander Shepard and your best homie Garrus. If MC wasn't retarded or, if DPC was a good writer, MC could be a Commander Shepard.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
We really need a character like Commander Shepard and your best homie Garrus. If MC wasn't retarded or, if DPC was a good writer, MC could be a Commander Shepard.
yes sir we need a character like that. especially Commander Shepard from the second game.

• Haha
Reactions: JosephH151

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I meant that you accidentally wrote "Queen" instead of "Quinn". That looked like a clear freudian slip. :KEK:
Oh. I didn't notice. I'm not very good at English, so I use a translator to write comments. And this particular translator corrects my words in my language, which he considers a mistake. And apparently he is not familiar with the word Quinn, so he corrected it.:ROFLMAO::)

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Quinn only shines so brightly because her darkness sucks the light from everything around her.
If you don’t look at it through the radio telescope, it can’t shine, being absolute darkness. :) :WeSmart:
You are contradicting yourself.:WeSmart::)
What’s that called? Latent love for Quinn?:WeSmart::ROFLMAO::cool:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Yes, it is and there's more than just old ladies in the game.

But in this we have Trem. Dumber than a sack of rocks, can kick ass and even on the DiK path, not a huge douche.
Fuckface is a good fighter, but Neil never tought him how to end fights.

If you look at the two fights that always happen, Dawe and Chad, in both those fights, Fuckface gets punched out at the end.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Yes, it is and there's more than just old ladies in the game.

But in this we have Trem. Dumber than a sack of rocks, can kick ass and even on the DiK path, not a huge douche.
yes, the good thing about tremolo or fuckface whatever you want to call it is that he can fight from the beginning of chapter 1, but he is quite retarded in other aspects.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes