Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I meant that you accidentally wrote "Queen" instead of "Quinn". That looked like a clear freudian slip. :KEK:
Was it really an accident? :WeSmart:

Actually, no. Quinn went from having the same variables as the main LIs, which meant she was originally a main, then dpc removed her variables as an LI and even made a huge announcement on Patreon that Quinn, Rio and others had been moved to side pieces. Now, I don't know wtf he's doing, but Quinn still doesn't have any of the variables that the mains have.
Uhm, there were never any "LI variables" for any of the side girls, going all the way back to the v0.1 release. And even pre-release, DPC told us the 5 LI's and none of them were called Quinn.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Was it really an accident? :WeSmart:

Uhm, there were never any "LI variables" for any of the side girls, going all the way back to the v0.1 release. And even pre-release, DPC told us the 5 LI's and none of them were called Quinn.
Yes there were. RP points.

josyRP
mayaRP
So on and so forth. Some of those are still listed in the scripts.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Isn't the point of a freudian slip, that it isn't reeeeeaaaally an accident? :KEK:
Ok, let me spell this out for you. Was it really an accident or are some people so enamored with Quinn that they purposely call her Queen?
Yes there were. RP points.

josyRP
mayaRP
So on and so forth. Some of those are still listed in the scripts.
I know what the RP points are, and those only ever exists for Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill, and Bella, the 5 announced LI's. Those exist from Day 1 and are still in use to some degrees. But none of the non-LI, including Quinn ever had any RP variables. What you claimed, that Quinn had it and was subsequently removed, is factually wrong.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ok, let me spell this out for you. Was it really an accident or are some people so enamored with Quinn that they purposely call her Queen?

I know what the RP points are, and those only ever exists for Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill, and Bella, the 5 announced LI's. Those exist from Day 1 and are still in use to some degrees. But none of the non-LI, including Quinn ever had any RP variables. What you claimed, that Quinn had it and was subsequently removed, is factually wrong.
I call bullshit. I saw quinnRP at the start of this game. It was there until before dpc made the huge announcement.

And NO. I'm not a Quinn fan.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I call bullshit. I saw quinnRP at the start of this game. It was there until before dpc made the huge announcement.

And NO. I'm not a Quinn fan.
This post is literally the only mention of quinnRP in this entire thread. How likely do you think this is, if they were an actual thing?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Only way to fix this is if someone had the original release of ep 1 and could check the code, not sure that release would be available anywhere though.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
This post is literally the only mention of quinnRP in this entire thread. How likely do you think this is, if they were an actual thing?
I clearly remember it. I was fucking with the variables back in the day to see if certain points would open up different scenes. Now, I really don't give a shit about fucking with them. The only girl I like has never had them.

pwened

Jun 24, 2019
One hell of a game, I must admit
Gives me a nice uni times nostalgia, despite I fucked up all possibilities to date nice girls

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Only way to fix this is if someone had the original release of ep 1 and could check the code, not sure that release would be available anywhere though.
Would be nice if someone did have it. I don't mind being proven wrong. Maybe dpc still has a copy and if someone is in his good graces, they might be able to get a copy.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Actually, no. Quinn went from having the same variables as the main LIs, which meant she was originally a main, then dpc removed her variables as an LI and even made a huge announcement on Patreon that Quinn, Rio and others had been moved to side pieces. Now, I don't know wtf he's doing, but Quinn still doesn't have any of the variables that the mains have.
I believe this preview is about that, we saw at the end of the last ep that Quinn basically kicked the MC out, so he could leave without anyone seeing him, in my opinion their relationship took one step forward and three steps back, and this angered the MC, Quinn is too complicated, they had an argument that made them take a step back in their relationship, and this conversation in this preview is to define the status of their relationship, if they will become something, or they will stop seeing each other.

In this preview Quinn is looking away, it's a conversation they need to have, but she wanted to avoid it.

1694424933862.jpg

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I believe this preview is about that, we saw at the end of the last ep that Quinn basically kicked the MC out, so he could leave without anyone seeing him, in my opinion their relationship took one step forward and three steps back, and this angered the MC, Quinn is too complicated, they had an argument that made them take a step back in their relationship, and this conversation in this preview is to define the status of their relationship, if they will become something, or they will stop seeing each other.

In this preview Quinn is looking away, it's a conversation they need to have, but she wanted to avoid it.

View attachment 3069121
I never saw that as I'm not on her path. I used her to get to Rio. Then stayed away.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes