Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Bro, you are a pussy. Admit it and you can love Quinn also. You have to accept yourself for who and what you are. We accept you. You're a pussy who collects girls. What's the problem? :ROFLMAO:
Haha It seems the only girl I cant have is Quinn
Unless I play DIK of course
That hurts me

She's not wrong tho, thought you are proud of it.
True I'm not shy about it
But still Quinn was very mean
I only want to love her

Oct 22, 2023
Finally, someone caught this. I didn't correlate most of these. I knew the top 4, the rest I didn't figure out.
DPC also used some places from Acting Lessons in BaDIK. If you look carefully in Megan's flashback scene, you will see that that place is the DIK mansion. It seems Megan was partying with DIKs, too. :KEK:

Btw, is it just me or Megan's ex-bf is the beta version of Tremolo?

beta-mc.jpg

fergz

Jun 19, 2019
Updating an Adult Visual Novel made with Ren'Py and DAZ Studio once a year is ridiculous. Anyone know the reason behind it? Steam big bucks?

Haven't followed anything AVNs related in a long time, may be out of touch

sampow

May 14, 2023
This is probably going to be shocking to hear
But Josy isn't the first girl to call me stupid
Maya does say this in the game before Josy does:

View attachment 3068029
Maybe the game should be renamed "Being an Idiot"...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updating an Adult Visual Novel made with Ren'Py and DAZ Studio once a year is ridiculous. Anyone know the reason behind it? Steam big bucks?

The episodes are like really big. That's about it... Oh yeah, and animations. Fucking really long pointless ones...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
DPC also used some places from Acting Lessons in BaDIK. If you look carefully in Megan's flashback scene, you will see that that place is the DIK mansion. It seems Megan was partying with DIKs, too. :KEK:

View attachment 3068143
Those places are used in 50% F95 games. I think I recognised DIKs' library in 10 games at least.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

View attachment 3068143
And why shouldn't he. You generally don't make completely new backgrounds or settings.

I can't even number the games that have used this park with underpass:

I think BaD hasn't used it yet, but the overall I don't find it to weird for DPC to use the same assets in different games as long as they are of good enough quality and do their job.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
That may have been deliberate. DPC originally planned this game to be linked with AL so he may have thrown some easter eggs into AL with that intention. However he then changed his minds and the games are no longer linked.

There is a limited amount of assets in DAZ to use though so there will be a crossover between DPC's games and also all other games created using DAZ. The generic park, clothing shop and cafe are proof of this, whenever there's a park it's always the same asset, same with when there's a clothing shop or cafe.

Oct 22, 2023
That may have been deliberate. DPC originally planned this game to be linked with AL so he may have thrown some easter eggs into AL with that intention. However he then changed his minds and the games are no longer linked.

There is a limited amount of assets in DAZ to use though so there will be a crossover between DPC's games and also all other games created using DAZ. The generic park, clothing shop and cafe are proof of this, whenever there's a park it's always the same asset, same with when there's a clothing shop or cafe.
Was DPC planning BaDIK as the prequel of Acting Lessons at the beginning? Why did he change his mind? I mean It'd be so cool to see Liam and Jonas as DIKs lol

Reactions: JosephH151

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Maybe the game should be renamed "Being an Idiot"...

The episodes are like really big. That's about it... Oh yeah, and animations. Fucking really long pointless ones...
So if I take anything from that, Maya fans like her because she verbally abuses them, where as Quinn and Sage respect Fuckface.

Knew there was a reason I had those two girls up near the top and Maya down somewhere between Minnie and Wendy.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

So, care to tell us how much Ren'Py and DAZ experience you have and enlighten us on why taking a year to create thousands of renders, plus more tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of frames of videos, not to mention also writing a story, creating more mini-games, programming it all, on top of living a life in the real world, is ridiculous, other than you want it more often?

Here's a hint - not all releases are created equal.

There are devs out there with more frequent releases but if you add up a full year of releases for one of those games, it is still less content than what DPC does in an "it takes 6 months" release, let alone an "it takes a full year" release.

One can disagree with DPC's strategy to have one big release instead of multiple smaller releases, or the decision on more mini-games and 60fps videos, but nobody can question the volume of output.

By the way, this reason isn't exactly news to anybody. And DPC isn't the only one taking a long time between releases neither. Lots of high quality games takes a long time between releases. It's just that DPC pushes the limit further than just about everybody else. There's nothing cynical here except in some deluded people's mind who thinks quality+quantity doesn't take time.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I think sequel rather than prequel but I'm not sure, DPC abandoned the idea pretty quickly in the development of BaD.
BADIK was originally conceived to be a prequel, not sequel, to AL. (Here's the definitive clue - DIK founders are still in school in BADIK. It's not possible to have DIK alumni having graduated and made his bucket of gold like AL's MC did.) But you were right about the idea being abandoned while it's still in development. There is no in-story link between AL & BADIK.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2023
I couldn’t find the comment (and maybe it wasn’t even on this forum) but someone had said after the MC broke up with Maya and Josy in episode 9, Josy spent the rest of the night in the downstairs bathroom of the DIK mansion.

I was pretty sure she hadn’t. For two reasons: That’s one of the places Sage is when she’s playing her hide-n-seek game with the MC. And if Josy had been in that bathroom long enough, she would have heard over her own weeping, through the mansion’s paper-thin walls, the unholy sounds of Tremolo pounding away at Sage’s chocolate starfish.

Or, on other paths, fucking Jill, or fucking Bella. Or cuddling with three drunk topless girls. Or nothing, because he left to fuck others. But no, Josy ends up alone in her own bed at the HOT house. I checked.

To check, I revisited one of the older paths I’d taken, on my second run through the game. Way back before I started naming Tremolo “Trey”—back when I not-so-cleverly named him Dick when I had him take the DIK path, and Chuck when I had him take the Chick path.

This’d be when he was Chuck, a massive Chick. So much of a Chick, he didn’t get to finger Maya after the second DIKs’ party (you actually gotta be neutral for that). But he did ultimately win her over and get the throuple. And of course he also won over Jill, who had lost interest in him in my previous big-DIK run, even though she still stupidly dated Tybalt for him. And to my surprise, he later got Sage too!—after she finally broke up with Chad, and told him she still desired him. Quinn didn’t give him the time of day though; she thought he was a big pussy. Oh he definitely was.

So by the end of episode 8, Chuck was trying to figure out who he wants most—the throuple, Jill, or Sage. In my first run I became a big fan of Sage, and was kinda curious to see what would change now that the MC was a big pussy. So I figured, “What the hell,” and went with her again. And saved my place so I could try out the different girls.

Turns out it barely changed Sage at all. But now, in episode 9, the girls Chuck had the option to pick and didn’t, are
devastated. Jill is just gobsmacked by the rejection, and I can’t blame her.
Chuck. Not that long ago, I made a decision that involves you. I’m gonna rip the band-aid off and say it… I can’t date you anymore. There’s someone else I want to be with. You and I never felt completely right for each other. Fuck… *Exhales* I’m so sorry.
Jill. We never felt completely right for each other? Are you… serious? You can’t possibly mean that!
Chuck. It felt great, but my heart tells me I want to be with someone else. And I can’t fight that feeling anymore.
Jill. *Sobs* I can’t believe you.
Chuck. Jill, I’ve never done this before. I don’t know how you’re supposed to do it when you want to stop dating someone you’ve grown attached to.
Jill. *Cries*
Chuck. (Fuck!) Jill… I’m so sorry.
Jill. *Sobs*
Chuck. I don’t know how else I can explain it.
Jill. Everything we did together… The dates, the kisses, the feelings… Were they all lies?
Chuck. No. They were real. Which is why it’s so hard to tell you this.
Jill. *Sobs* Then what was it?
Chuck. I have strong feelings for you… but I have stronger feelings for someone else. And I can’t continue dating like this; it would only get worse for everyone. Do you want me to leave?
Jill. I wanted to be with you. I thought you were… perfect.
Chuck.*Sobs* I’m so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you. And I’m not perfect. Not for you or for anything. I don’t have a clue of what I’m doing. I’m just following my heart. It’s the only way I know.
The fucker started his breakup speech with the “You and I never felt completely right for each other” line, and I was so pissed at him for saying that, because Jill was exactly right to respond, “You can’t possibly mean that!” Once Tremolo becomes a Chick, he is right for her.

The dumbass way he goes about this, actually made me feel like shit. And I, unlike the MC, know better than to date four girls at once! (And fuck three of them.) Anyway that’s the last time I had Tremolo date multiple girls. In every path since, I picked one—or the obvious duo—and stuck with her/them. Forsaking all others… well okay, not always forsaking the side girls. Forsaking all other main LIs.

I will say Sage and Bella take rejection pretty well. Bella like an adult, and Sage… well, as I’ve said before, like someone who’s bummed she’s gotta downgrade Tremolo from fuckbuddy to buddy. She doesn’t love him yet. Took me a while to realize she might never. She’s still fun to play with though.

Reactions: Bleiu

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
have a question for those with the knowledge....how i suppose to see in a path the content with madam and the 2 strippers?i dont talk about the little blondie stripper im taling about the other 2 the one with the kid and the one with the tattos?
wich path i need to follow to see all the content for those 3?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
have a question for those with the knowledge....how i suppose to see in a path the content with madam and the 2 strippers?i dont talk about the little blondie stripper im taling about the other 2 the one with the kid and the one with the tattos?
wich path i need to follow to see all the content for those 3?
For Sandy and Nicole go with Tommy to the pub when he offers you the ID and don't be on the Jill path. Also fuck Nicole during the Hell Week visit to the strip club (choose to go for the points at the major choice) and successfully flirt with her on the dating app.

For Madame simply beat Derek in Hell Week and accept the VIP pass. It's a money sink though, so you may want to keep adding money through the console or download a cheat mod that allows for money to be added.

Reactions: shamtiiomi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes