sianki

Feb 6, 2019
Guess you missed out on Jade, Quinn, and Bella's scene at the end of Ep 8.. Granted it's not your typical "FemDom" scene with whips and leather latex overalls and ballgags but the genre is still in there.
Let me guess... footjob? Or they took the lead by taking the clothes of the MV off? Or were on the top?
The game is beautiful. The game is interesting, well written, great art.... But the game is NOT femdom, it is pretty much vanilla, wild, fresh and nice. I have no idea while some prudes keep insisting adding tags like femdom or, less often, maledom to some pretty much normal sex relationships, leaving fans of those pretty much disappointed after spending hours playing the game and not finding what they are looking for.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Let me guess... footjob? Or they took the lead by taking the clothes of the MV off? Or were on the top?
The game is beautiful. The game is interesting, well written, great art.... But the game is NOT femdom, it is pretty much vanilla, wild, fresh and nice. I have no idea while some prudes keep insisting adding tags like femdom or, less often, maledom to some pretty much normal sex relationships, leaving fans of those pretty much disappointed after spending hours playing the game and not finding what they are looking for.
Lol, but femdom doesn’t have to be hardcore. Soft femdom, still femdom. So...:WeSmart:

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
from what DPC said, it's going to be a resource management mini-game, we have to wait to see what kind of resources we're going to handle.
I'm guessing it's going to be continuing to take side jobs. Then deciding how to allocate resources: improvements, future repairs/rainy day fund, parties, events, etc. Otherwise, I don't know what kind of resource management mini-game he could make if it's just going to be pretty much on the same level of brevity as Tiles and Brawler.

I only say that because depending on what you text to Nick in one episode, it's hinted that they'll likely continue to do side jobs to earn money. It'd also just be kind of stupid for MC to have made that big speech only for them to go back to 100% relying on Rusty's dad.
Hopefully, this indicates that we will be getting a "date night" with our chosen love interest.
DPC would definitely get some brownie points back if he made a date night segment with Riona. Niiiiiice.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
it depends how you use it, some use it only for the walkthrough and others use it to have multiple girls at the same time, which causes a repetitive cycle in chapter 9.
Nah, DPC put in loops for even if you weren't on multiple paths. I checked the code and there was one for the cheats and one for the gallery unlock.

I don't do multiple paths per run because it makes the story feel disjointed and use Scrappy's mod for the walkthrough. Still ran into two loops. I could see how the cheats thing could've affected me because Scrappy has the answers for the English, Math, and Gender Studies mini-games built-in but I definitely didn't use the gallery unlock. With the amount of runs I did for Ep 1 - 8, it'd just be completely unnecessary.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Same scene as the last Bella preview? I can't remember the layout of her house but looks like the same underwear (although the lighting does look different).

View attachment 3066620
It most likely is the same underwear, but a different room though, that preview is in her dining room (where she and MC were caught getting frisky by Jill), today's preview is in her living room.
Perhaps they're fucking in every room, testing which one is more comfortable :LUL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes