Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
well from what we have seen in the previews, riona is going to have her scene and we will have to plan another party with the HOT's, you know that DPC did not create the party planning minigame just to use it once. We'll probably have to plan other parties for episode 11 and 12. :KEK: :KEK:
Yeah. Not for me if it's the entire ep again.

Nah, he's a dormie. And you can fuck his girlfriend if you accepted Quinn's restaurant invitation back in CH1.
The one that was messing with Josy and Tommy ran after? I'm not on her path, but I hate douchebags like that.

remythefelix

Apr 14, 2020
Guys I didn't use any mod or cheat but after this specific dialog my game crashes every time. I asked around and they told me to delete persistent files in AppData but after that my game won't start at all. Do you have any solution to this problem.
screenshot0001.png

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Every time the MC is in a fight, I arrange it so he kicks ass. Not because I’ve had him training with any mini-game; because I know how to use the back button. If he takes a punch, I back him up and have him try something which doesn’t get him punched. He kicks Tommy’s ass, and Caleb’s, and he’d kick Sage’s if he could hit her back.

Fuck the mini-games.

View attachment 3065955
those are good argument but the context of that picture is quite gay. :KappaPride:
gachi-oh-shit-a-am-sorry.gif

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
DPC has a strange idea of how friendship works and how relationships go after a breakup....
Hey, it’s all about the breakup, man. Even though I’ve only had two full relationships since I was a teenager, I’m still pretty good with these girls. Well, all my adventures now, if it’s not just one-night stands, end up being friends too. So... maybe you just had a bad experience? But that doesn’t mean everyone does.

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks Bella's ass is getting smaller? Or is it the angle?
Also, too many previews of Bella. It feels like there will be a lot of twists and turns on the Sage and Quinn branches, so for fear of spoilers he doesn't publish them.

is not Bella's ass what worries me , look at her right leg , that render is so bad that looks like Bella torn all the ligaments on her right knee , her body is in north east direction but right leg from the knee down is in north direction .
at the end it doesn't matter how many 4090's and all the ram and all the frames on DPC's pc ,
he still is getting a lot half assed renders.

i-pity-the-fool.jpg

Aug 29, 2023
Planning the party at the beginning of episode 9 was kind of a mini-game; pick the activities and make all the DIKs happy. Or not.

Diks Dr, HM, Cum.png

Setting aside how very odd it is that there are only nine guys in a fraternity… the problem with this particular mini-game is it presumes these guys are actually gonna be made happy by the schedule of events. They’re not. Regardless of the choices you make:
  • Derek’s doing his put-on-a-happy-face thing throughout, but he’s bummed, and steadily getting drunker, because Ashley isn’t there.
  • Jacob’s not even doing the activities; he’s talking to people.
  • Jamie’s not doing the activities either; Dany won’t let him and he’s whipped.
  • If Elena is happy, John Boy is happy, so she’s the one to worry about, not him. And she’s got her photo booth, so she’s thrilled.
  • Leon’s pissed throughout because Jamie reneged on him.
  • Nick’s costume, while impressive, kinda keeps him from all the activities.
  • Rusty was happy right until his girl told him she’s going back to her boyfriend; night ruined.
  • All Tommy wanted was to fuck Christie and a CUM-petition; fuck the rest of the party.
So really, fuck what the DIKs want too. What would you like to do most?

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
The one that was messing with Josy and Tommy ran after? I'm not on her path, but I hate douchebags like that.
Yeah, his name is Oscar. His girlfriend is Tara, the blonde girl in the ghost costume. If you're in on the restaurant deal, you can talk to Sarah at the dorm party and she'll take you to the head and get Tara and another girl whose name I can't remember to fuck you through the gloryhole.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Planning the party at the beginning of episode 9 was kind of a mini-game; pick the activities and make all the DIKs happy. Or not.

View attachment 3066008

Setting aside how very odd it is that there are only nine guys in a fraternity… the problem with this particular mini-game is it presumes these guys are actually gonna be made happy by the schedule of events. They’re not. Regardless of the choices you make:
  • Derek’s doing his put-on-a-happy-face thing throughout, but he’s bummed, and steadily getting drunker, because Ashley isn’t there.
  • If Elena is happy, John Boy is happy, so she’s the one to worry about, not him. And she’s got her photo booth, so she’s thrilled.
  • Rusty was happy right until his girl told him she’s going back to her boyfriend; night ruined.
  • All Tommy wanted was to fuck Christie and a CUM-petition; fuck the rest of the party.
But when I did the party their happiness scores went up Nottimmy. :eek: Are you saying that's not true!!! o_O
or maybe
some people enjoy being miserable. :LOL::unsure::ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hey, it’s all about the breakup, man. Even though I’ve only had two full relationships since I was a teenager, I’m still pretty good with these girls. Well, all my adventures now, if it’s not just one-night stands, end up being friends too. So... maybe you just had a bad experience? But that doesn’t mean everyone does.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:Would you have gone and asked for a haircut from someone who turned you away because you had 'sex' with someone else in her car? Then it's the girls you've met who have had really bad experiences....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I used Sancho's mod and didn't have any Jacob Loop.
it depends how you use it, some use it only for the walkthrough and others use it to have multiple girls at the same time, which causes a repetitive cycle in chapter 9.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
it depends how you use it, some use it only for the walkthrough and others use it to have multiple girls at the same time, which causes a repetitive cycle in chapter 9.
Just the wt for me. I am not bangin all the chicks. Well, I had to bang my way through Quinn and the few others. Now, I just want Rio.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

View attachment 3066008

it's pretty simple if you ask me. :HideThePain:
screenshot0001.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes