godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Man I really need a "Leave me the fuck alone" option here. I don't want anything more, let alone be friends :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want an "only Josy" option.

But because Pinkcakes was too much of a coward, I've spent the better part of 9 episodes only going after Josy and ignoring Maya the best I can.

She was so heartbroken when Fuckface refused to lick her panties, it made me giggle with joy, when we can finally dump her, fucking glorious.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
yes sir, we have to plan another party and manage the resources. not that I'm complaining but we'll have to wait and see. :KEK:
Reaction:
:WaitWhat:

Reply:
If that's true, I'll be dumping this. 9 was total shit. Not to mention I didn't get a scene with Rio and the only good things about it was breaking Derek's heart, punching Vinny and that prep dude. (I think he was a prep)

Reactions: hawk784563

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Reaction:
:WaitWhat:

Reply:
If that's true, I'll be dumping this. 9 was total shit. Not to mention I didn't get a scene with Rio and the only good things about it was breaking Derek's heart, punching Vinny and that prep dude. (I think he was a prep)
well from what we have seen in the previews, riona is going to have her scene and we will have to plan another party with the HOT's, you know that DPC did not create the party planning minigame just to use it once. We'll probably have to plan other parties for episode 11 and 12. :KEK: :KEK:

Aug 29, 2023
I can understand that the mini-games can get boring after 20 or more playthroughs. But I'll give you an example of why the mini-games are important.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Every time the MC is in a fight, I arrange it so he kicks ass. Not because I’ve had him training with any mini-game; because I know how to use the back button. If he takes a punch, I back him up and have him try something which doesn’t get him punched. He kicks Tommy’s ass, and Caleb’s, and he’d kick Sage’s if he could hit her back.

Fuck the mini-games.

Mini-Games.001.jpeg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes