ProxyGist

May 8, 2023

Am I the only one who thinks Bella's ass is getting smaller? Or is it the angle?
Also, too many previews of Bella. It feels like there will be a lot of twists and turns on the Sage and Quinn branches, so for fear of spoilers he doesn't publish them.

Reactions: mutad

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I wish I could pick & choose which Mini games I want to play
It sucks you have to either play all of them or none of them.
You kinda can, download URM , put it into the BaD\game folder, load a save, hit ALT + M and enter "minigames" without the quotes into the search field.

Then click on the "No" in the Remember column to the right to switch it to "Yes" and then save your setup with the icon in the top right corner.

Then whenever you hit ALT+M you can go to the variables tab and turn minigames on/off on the fly in real time.

URM is the greatest little QoL tool for any renpy game.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I just noticed something in the screenshot. DPC obscured something. Between party planner and brawler. Last me guess. It's definitely 2 short words and not a coherent word.
from what DPC said, it's going to be a resource management mini-game, we have to wait to see what kind of resources we're going to handle.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Agreed. Mansion restoration and party planning? Cool.
Knocking Tybalt's teeth out with a tennis ball? Awesome.
English class, gender class, a goddamn pancake flipping game? Fuck every last bit of that.
You don't care for Karen Rebecca Johnson, 19 years and 2 months 2nd year college student who wants to be a librarian to keep things under 44dB? :ROFLMAO:
krj.jpg

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes