Mar 2, 2022

Interesting to see the MC wearing the same outfit in three seperate previews.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully, this indicates that we will be getting a "date night" with our chosen love interest.

Last edited:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Intersting to see the MC wearing the same shirt in three seperate previews.
Hopefully, this indicates that we will be getting a "date night" with our chosen love interest.
Fuckface seriously needs to buy a new wardrobe!!!!! He can use some of that Burgmeister inheritance to buy some nice clothes. He insists on looking like a peasant.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You make a good point

Although I do usually avoid the fights even on my DIK playthroughs
I wonder if that might come back to bite me
You should too as a Maya fan, because the water polo and basketball game in EP8 has to do with Maya, Sage, Elena, Riona, Zoey and the MC.

When winning the water polo game, the MC shows that he has already played 2vs2 basketball because he can intercept the ball. Who did the MC play 2vs2 with? MC, Zoey and one of the others was Lisa. It was clearly implied in Interlude that not only Zoey but also the MC knows this Lisa. Who knows who this Lisa's team partner was? Tip? Caleb.
We also know that Riona has already played basketball. In EP8, Chad told Sage to play basketball after Dawe got the basketball in Sage's face.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sage and Maya form a team and the jacket is not Sage's jacket, but a team jacket.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes