My love for Maya is legendary
If it was then why would you need to me that it is? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Now if you'll pardon me my women needs some love :love: :love: :love: :love:
Screenshot 2023-08-05 202228.png

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

The updated ETA on the animations in the render queue is 10-12 days. I am confident that beta testing can start within two weeks.

As usual, I can set a release date when testers have played, and I've gotten a feel of the remaining workload with bug fixing for the episode. The checklist they must work with for episode 10 is bigger than usual because of the new features. And more text means more proofreading, too.

I plan to announce a release date this month.

In addition to playing more runs, I added bios to the episode and touched up some details with tutorials and gallery replays. I ensured the in-game phone was enabled/disabled in the correct spots.

Furthermore, I've laid out an early plan for episode 11 development and started writing scenes. And I've started planning for the episode 10 release by preparing banners and art I want to post. My work currently consists of a mix of random but important things like this.

Thanks for your patience; the wait is always extra hard when it's getting close.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
well I wasn't expecting this, I'm pretty happy I'm not going to lie.
851aj0.gif

Reactions: zil

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Wa

Want-a-be simp?

Bro I'm the hardest working simp on this site
My love for Maya is legendary
I can attest to this. From what I've seen, he would even be willing to take "cummy kisses" from Maya (whatever that means, I don't want to know). Can any of you say you'd do the same for Josy? Case closed.

Why was Halloween in December last year? I must have missed that memo.

The episode was set at Halloween but DPC was 2 months late getting it out if he aimed for the Halloween episode to be released at Halloween.
Nah, bro. It's just that the guy loved Ep 9 so much that he was brainwashed into thinking it was released exactly on Halloween of 2022. He's been 2 months behind everyone else since then. Celebrated Christmas on Valentine's Day. New Year's Eve in March. Went to the beach in September and wondered, "Why the hell is it kind of chilly in the middle of summer?" He's been 2 months late to every wedding, family reunion, birth of his first born. If you can name it, he's been 2 months too late to it.

The real question is, how the hell does he know Halloween already happened? Right now, it should only be September for him. But it's okay. DPC is going to have a "Thanksgiving" special for Ep 10 so after that, he'll only be a month behind. Except if he's not from the states then he won't know what to do with that and may very well be celebrating Christmas in June out of sheer confusion.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Nah, bro. It's just that the guy loved Ep 9 so much that he was brainwashed into thinking it was released exactly on Halloween of 2022. He's been 2 months behind everyone else since then. Celebrated Christmas on Valentine's Day. New Year's Eve in March. Went to the beach in September and wondered, "Why the hell is it kind of chilly in the middle of summer?" He's been 2 months late to every wedding, family reunion, birth of his first born. If you can name it, he's been 2 months too late to it.

The real question is, how the hell does he know Halloween already happened? Right now, it should only be September for him. But it's okay. DPC is going to have a "Thanksgiving" special for Ep 10 so after that, he'll only be a month behind. Except if he's not from the states then he won't know what to do with that and may very well be celebrating Christmas in June out of sheer confusion.
I guess he'll be ok when the Christmas episode (ep 12) comes out in December 2026.

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Is this game dead?
yes, the game is dead, didn't you know DPC died bravely fighting against his own ego, but unfortunately he was defeated and now there is only an empty shell that lives his life and decided to abandon the development of the game to dedicate himself to his true passion of creating 120fps animations for disney.

851em4.jpg
here is a picture of their epic battle. he thought we'd remember him as Derek, but in reality DPC was always tyballs.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
yes, the game is dead, didn't you know DPC died bravely fighting against his own ego, but unfortunately he was defeated and now there is only an empty shell that lives his life and decided to abandon the development of the game to dedicate himself to his true passion of creating 120fps animations for disney.

View attachment 3064339
here is a picture of their epic battle. he thought we'd remember him as Derek, but in reality DPC was always tyballs.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Kharnt

May 7, 2020
Im playing lately this version and i need to check my room. But cant find it and im so lost xD any tips?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes