Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I fucking love the scenes where we can lick the girls arsehole
I have seen a few scenes with that option

I have not played many games that let you do that
So I'm a bit surprised a mostly vanilla game like this let's us
buttdark side of handholdjoshy92...just wait till emma hears for this:devilish::KEK::BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Well I figure DPC as a someone around 45-55 yrs old, most likely with a family. I can absolutely see him walking away, and just doing interviews and podcasts to promote his work. And just live off the sales. If he should commit to a new project, I'll certainly be more than happy to check it out. And I really hope he makes another, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Call it a gut feeling.
I don’t really understand why people don’t really believe in the new project. After all, before BaDIK were acting courses and at that time it was one of the best AVN that I read. Actually, I decided to play BaDIK because it’s from a PinkCake. So even if he doesn’t beat the BaDIK, I don’t think it’s going to be much worse, it’s probably going to be on a level or very close to BaDIK.

Aug 29, 2023
Are the seasons connected? Do i need to play season 1 and 2 before playing the third?
Yes. You have to establish who the main character’s girlfriends (or lack of girlfriends) are at the end of season 2, in episode 8. Can’t play episode 9 without that data, which ports into season 3.

I’m not sure why you’d want to skip the first two seasons; they’re fun. And you’ll have plenty of time to catch up before episode 10, because the developer’s a perfectionist and is juggling at least ten different routes through the game… and renders his own 60fps video, writes his own music, and obsessively adds other things to make the game more esthetically pleasing but takes him months and months to complete.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
The mature way to handle it, well, at least for any confident man who hasn't turned into a complete pussy yet is to reply "That's true, and going forward 10 to 12 months will be the standard time per episode development cycle."
I'm guessing DPC would be wary of directly saying something like that. I'm sure there are still a bunch of his patrons that keep making up excuses like, "Nah, nah. It's because he was doing the special renders. That'll save him some time now. Nah, the new graphics cards just came out so now he has to replace all the ones he bought last year. We'll really be cooking with some gas after that. HE'S BUILDING A WHOLE WORLD, YOU UNGRATEFUL PIGS! PERFECTION TAKES TIME!"

I could see a few of them stopping support if he actually acknowledged one update per year is the established norm now. Probably not enough to even make a dent but enough to hurt his ego.

In terms of public image, there are two options. Directly address the issue and apologize or ignore it/suppress it until it goes away. The former will maybe help keep your reputation intact but might discourage continued support and maybe dissuade potential supporters. The latter will make you look like a giant dildo but eventually there will be new people who'll have no idea about what happened before.

Not saying it's not mostly due to how thin-skinned he can be but the reason I put forth might be an additional factor.
Well I figure DPC as a someone around 45-55 yrs old, most likely with a family. I can absolutely see him walking away, and just doing interviews and podcasts to promote his work. And just live off the sales. If he should commit to a new project, I'll certainly be more than happy to check it out. And I really hope he makes another, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Call it a gut feeling.
The way he's been going hard for BADIK kind of makes me feel the same. There are also times where I get the impression he's burnt out. It really feels like he's trying to make BADIK his magnum opus. Especially with just the sheer amount of different stuff he's putting into the game.
Might not necessarily mean he's done after BADIK but would he really be down to make another on this large of a scale again? I kind of doubt it.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Are the seasons connected? Do i need to play season 1 and 2 before playing the third?
Yes, but they have to be played in a specific order to understand the story.
First you play part 1 of season 3, then part 2 of season 1, followed by part 4, 1 and 3 (in that order) of season 2, which leads into season 1 part 3, season 2 part 2, the interlude between season 2 and 3, and finally part 4 of season 1.
You can ignore part 1 of season 1 as it has nothing to do with the game and is just a bunch of random family vacation pictures from DPC's time visiting all the men's rooms in Topeka Kansas where famous celebrities took a shit.
Enjoy :)

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Oh it's definitely Patrick's fault he has her so stressed out and confused
She doesn't know what to do or say
I feel really sorry for her
No one else has suffered as much as her

But fear not I am here to help her
She is my queen and I will solve all her problems

Heck if she wants to fuck Sage I would be right by her side
We are a team after all
Haha.
And there’s Quinn, who grew up with her father, a drug dealer, and a mantra, trust no one, not even your father, and when you find someone you think you can trust, don’t trust him because he wants something from you. Which her father actually gave her. a407327b-df60-4c09-b847-e8081381dc35.jpg

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yes, but they have to be played in a specific order to understand the story.
First you play part 1 of season 3, then part 2 of season 1, followed by part 4, 1 and 3 (in that order) of season 2, which leads into season 1 part 3, season 2 part 2, the interlude between season 2 and 3, and finally part 4 of season 1.
You can ignore part 1 of season 1 as it has nothing to do with the game and is just a bunch of random family vacation pictures from DPC's time visiting all the men's rooms in Topeka Kansas where famous celebrities took a shit.
Enjoy :)

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes