allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
idk this actress face really is close to bella
View attachment 3061485
I think you need glasses, man. At that point, it's like saying every woman with a similar skin tone looks like Bella. (Edit: grammar)

Italy - "Bella? Bella? Is that you?"
India - "Bella?!"
All of South America - "So many Bellas!"

Last edited:

Fokko29

Jan 4, 2020
Hello again, how do I win a tennis match with Jill? I hit when the power is in the red zone and I don't miss, but from the second round she always wins. What am I doing wrong?

P.S. Never mind, I won 2-1 from the fifth time, apparently just by random.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2023
Being a DIK - Wallpapers [4K] (Patreon)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Is it possible to win in this minigame? the times I played it killed me haha
Sure it is.

If I recall correctly, there's 5 different endings.
1- you can become the Ice Queen's King and kill everyone else
2- you can break the evil spell that the Queen is under, and save the princess and you end up King again
3- you can defeat the evil queen and save the princess without saving the Ice Queen
4- you can just be a dik and everyone dies.
or
5- you can save the princess and run away with her and only you die and everyone else survives (I think everyone else survives, I forget exactly now).

Reactions: Ezes

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
For stating a fact ? Seriously ? Dude supports your hobby made profession with his hard earned money and you would be so fragile and insecure that your only recourse to stating a fact is silencing his voice ?
For "stating a fact" that you only "state" to in fact once again whinge about the basic passage of time, something that DPC has already commented upon multiple times. They do not do arbitrary release dates, they release when they feel it's ready. If you want to be so stupid as to waste whatever the current price is to get into the Discord just so you cry on there about a lack of release and get immediately banned then that's on you.

And if I remember correctly Sambo supported him for a very long time at a very high tier, and paid multiple times what one would have to pay for a AAA game, not that that should make any difference, it's just fundamentally wrong.
Doesn't matter. If they were already willing to fork out that much for that long that's their choice, doesn't give them any special right or privilege if they then decide to join in the whining.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Okay!
I have so many questions....

First; Who's Bart?
Second; Maya's mom is the gym's receptionist? Am I the only who's missed this?

I have so many more questions but those 2 first ones need answers first.. lol

I'm out of weed, and so, because of that your theories are a little more difficult to process and digest.
:ROFLMAO:
Sorry about the Bart, I made a mistake. Should be Beard.

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
For "stating a fact" that you only "state" to in fact once again whinge about the basic passage of time, something that DPC has already commented upon multiple times. They do not do arbitrary release dates, they release when they feel it's ready. If you want to be so stupid as to waste whatever the current price is to get into the Discord just so you cry on there about a lack of release and get immediately banned then that's on you.

Doesn't matter. If they were already willing to fork out that much for that long that's their choice, doesn't give them any special right or privilege if they then decide to join in the whining.
First up you are argueing with your own assumptions.

"He did that to whine" "joined just to cry". You don't know if any of that is true since apparently just stating "wow, its almost a full year per Episode now" warrants a ban. He was very positive about the game itself.

The mature way to handle it, well, at least for any confident man who hasn't turned into a complete pussy yet is to reply "That's true, and going forward 10 to 12 months will be the standard time per episode development cycle."

Then he let's his mods know to reply that to anyone who asked or he nails it to his front page.

There is zero need to ban anyone or go on a power trip just for the hell of it.

And speaking of choice, it was DPC's choice to make it his profession to create something that will discussed, criticised and lauded. If he can't handle 2 out of 3 he needs to find a new way to make money.

Hell he even removed a chick from his twitter who does Adult game reviews on her youtube channel for giving BaD the game of the year award but saying "I found the Dik/Chick alignments in the game confusing."

DPC must wield some powerful voodoo that he still finds people defending those actions, I just don't get it.

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
First up you are argueing with your own assumptions.

"He did that to whine" "joined just to cry". You don't know if any of that is true since apparently just stating "wow, its almost a full year per Episode now" warrants a ban. He was very positive about the game itself.

The mature way to handle it, well, at least for any confident man who hasn't turned into a complete pussy yet is to reply "That's true, and going forward 10 to 12 months will be the standard time per episode development cycle."

Then he let's his mods know to reply that to anyone who asked or he nails it to his front page.

There is zero need to ban anyone or go on a power trip just for the hell of it.

And speaking of choice, it was DPC's choice to make it his profession to create something that will discussed, criticised and lauded. If he can't handle 2 out of 3 he needs to find a new way to make money.

Hell he even removed a chick from his twitter who does Adult game reviews on her youtube channel for giving BaD the game of the year award but saying "I found the Dik/Chick alignments in the game confusing."

DPC must wield some powerful voodoo that he still finds people defending those actions, I just don't get it.
Guessing you're the, so far unspoken of, third person in this list of yours who got banned for being a whiny little toddler on his discord.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Sorry about the Bart, I made a mistake. Should be Beard.
God damn there's a lot to unpack there. You never disappoint buddy! :ROFLMAO:

*bookmarked your post*
Going to have to comb through it a couple times to make sure I fully understand what you're saying. And I'll get back to you once my brain unfreezes. :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes