funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I've got a really icky feeling that DPC is setting Quinn up as a sacrificial lion. Maybe lay off KARAMBA a bit; he's gonna need our support when it happens.
nah, I think Quinn is too egotistical, self serving and hypocritical to not throw Rio and the MC under the bus when shit will hit the fan. and next thing you'll know Quinn will have gone into hiding.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sometimes I wonder if you really just look at the pictures in BaDIK.

EP3: Chad attacks the MC. The MC finds out so Chad is being blackmailed. Based on recent thinking, I'm assuming this is Vinny's way of blackmailing Chad.

EP3: Maya reaction when the MC said Maya so Chad attacked him, implied so Maya knows Chad.

EP3: Maya explains to the MC that she will no longer believe her father's lies. The question is, which lie? I think it's because Patrick promised Maya that if she got a boyfriend, the school fee thing would be taken care of. She tried to trick her father Patrick with a beard, but it didn't work. Bart's plan was thought up by Maya's mother Helen, who works at the gym's reception.

Damned. Some theory of could be confirmed in EP10.

Remember the first Major Choice with Troy. The MC said to Troy as he stormed out the door so this isn't over yet. Troy had a very scared look on his face. I always wondered why? Now I know. The MC is told so Troy was Maya's beard.

Why was Chad blackmailed by Vinny? A theory I've already published is that Vinny is Maya and Derek's older brother. Now it makes sense. Vinny found out from his father Patrick that Troy only has a beard and is gay. Vinny then reveals that Troy's gay man is Chad, who is actually a girlfriend. Legend. That's exactly why Vinny has to act, because he knows Sage and her temper tantrums. Vinny wants to protect his little sister Maya.

All of this will probably come out from EP10. How do I get that? Sage's jacket. Sage probably gives Maya this jacket because she finally gets the full truth. Patrick is also presented with the MC, who is not a beard but Maya's boyfriend. Meanwhile, Josy will be making out with another girl during the camper party. All's well that ends well.

I don't really think so because there could be disagreements between Maya and the MC because Maya was hiding something again. One Vinny, who threatened the MC with a gun in EP9, and the other Troy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you should read medicine labels better, really. in case you have someone read them to you :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
if i were writing this, i would have Tommy take a bullet meant for MC during a showdown between mc and Vinny, where mc disarms him and kicks his ass. Tommy comes on the scene and mc turns his back on Vinny..Vinny then comes to and picks up his gun and points it at mc, seeing this, knowing this is his own fault, Tommy takes the bullet and mc then beats Vinny to death. Josy then forgives Tommy for being a cunt and starts to get along with him since Tommy saved her love, the MC.
yeah i know, kinda sappy, but who don't love a happy ending..especially with how Acting Lessons finished up...

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Bart's plan was thought up by Maya's mother Helen, who works at the gym's reception.
Okay!
I have so many questions....

First; Who's Bart?
Second; Maya's mom is the gym's receptionist? Am I the only who's missed this?

I have so many more questions but those 2 first ones need answers first.. lol

I'm out of weed, and so, because of that your theories are a little more difficult to process and digest.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ekzou

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
it really makes me wonder what he will do once BaD is finished.

Sure, he can work on a DLC, expand some endings, or add some endings he "accidentally" left out in last Episode of the main game, but I'm starting to have doubts that he could live without the kingdom he created.

New game ? He is too smart for that, he surely knows that it would 99.9% never reach the heights of BaD.

Maybe a safer route ? A Sequel following the MC into the start of his work career, so everyone will already be invested in the characters and the chance of a releasing a dud are lowered ?

Last edited by a moderator:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Before we got too OT and anoy the mods, it really makes me wonder what he will do once BaD is finished.

Sure, he can work on a DLC, expand some endings, or add some endings he "accidentally" left out in last Episode of the main game, but I'm starting to have doubts that he could live without the kingdom he created.

New game ? He is too smart for that, he surely knows that it would 99.9% never reach the heights of BaD.

Maybe a safer route ? A Sequel following the MC into the start of his work career, so everyone will already be invested in the characters and the chance of a releasing a dud are lowered ?
interplanetary exportation looks promising to me
If he does, I can't see him doing anything too scifi-ish. If he goes that direction, it'll probably be a very light in that genre. He strikes me more of the type to explore something along the lines of horror for his next project. If he begins another project of course. Maybe even a scifi horror.

But honestly, if he even considers another project I would be surprised. As Tim pointed out, it will be a tough job topping BaDIK. Because he could just retire off the royalties and never be heard from again. This avenue is more what I believe he will do. And I hate to even say that.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
If he does, I can't see him doing anything too scifi-ish. If he goes that direction, it'll probably be a very light in that genre. He strikes me more of the type to explore something along the lines of horror for his next project. If he begins another project of course. Maybe even a scifi horror.

But honestly, if he even considers another project I would be surprised. As Tim pointed out, it will be a tough job topping BaDIK. Because he could just retire off the royalties and never be heard from again. This avenue is more what I believe he will do. And I hate to even say that.
That's what I thought and said many times here, but he is sooooo unlike any other developer we've ever seen.

Guys like Sambo or the new guy who just posted that he got banned...they post "Wow, we are almost at a full year for 1 update" and that's it...gone.

Every other developer would just think "Whatever, thanks for your money." It's the inet afterall, people shit talk everything and everyone and usually noboby gives a fuck.

It's why I'm starting to have doubts in the first place, money just doesn't seem to be that important to him anymore, and it's understandable, he made his millions and he knows he will make 3-4-5-10 times that with S3+4 and the eventual full game release.

I just don't know if he will be able to just turn his back on his place of worship once he is done with BaD, because what people say about BaD seems to be much more important to him than money.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
interplanetary exportation looks promising to me
Imagine a game set in the future where humanity flys to other planets to mine their ressources and then suddenly they run into Aliens...hmm...maybe they could be really tall...and...OH I KNOW...BLUE !!! Bro, that would be so epic and really unique too, unlike his cheap America pie-copy-game !!!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes