Aug 29, 2023
if your helping a girl with flu and you see this … what should you feel!?
Shouldn’t feel surprised. Like Sage said, what do you expect to find in a girl’s nightstand? A Gideon Bible? Girls get horny.

If you’re fucking her, this means nothing; you jack off when she’s not available, and she’s the same way. If you’re not fucking her but would like to, still means nothing; just because you jack off doesn’t mean you’ll fuck just anyone. (Although you might. I don’t know you. But I’m particular.)

If you’re fucking her but haven’t done anal yet, the buttplug might give you hope. That’s about all.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2023
Yup. I don't get dudes that want to have wild sex with a girl but simultaneously they espect her to be a nun...
Some of them are under the weird delusion that dildos are competition. They’re not. Unless they’re gay, girls always prefer real cock, same as guys always prefer real pussy.

There’s a rare few who don’t, but that’s because they don’t trust guys. They’ve met too many untrustworthy guys. Or just one really, really bad one—but that’s a real-life story which may be too intense for this forum today.

Like Riona in BADIK—she only cums from her toys, cuz she’s fucked too many jerks. If the MC manages to successfully trick her into trusting him (or actually being trustworthy; it could happen!), she’s gonna cum all over him. That might happen in a future episode; it seems foreshadowed, but we can’t say for certain.

"You'll not need these anymore."
Because you’re gonna cut off your cock and let her keep that in the drawer? Be realistic my dude.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think I should be president
Then I would just give Maya the money for her tuition
All I would have to do is take a little from the treasury

Problem solved

• Haha
Reactions: bloodyasura
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes