Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
There was a quick travel? Jesus H Christ. That mansion is a bitch to navigate and I fuckin missed the quick travel? Where tf were you when I was playing that shitty ass ep?
if my memory serves me correctly, the fast trip was introduced in chapter 6 with the mini-game of the mansion.

Reactions: bloodyasura

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Are there any custom renders of Zoe? I searched through recent pages but didn't find any and the search feature wasn't useful either.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't know what you have against the mini-games. Okay, DNG isn't really my cup of tea, but I enjoy the others.

The reason why DPC integrated mini-games into BaDIK is obvious. How is the player supposed to develop a college feeling if the player doesn't have to take English, math, IQ tests, etc. How these players really immersed themselves in the college life of BaDIK, without the party games. Even the future snowball mini-game has its purpose.

The mini-games help to intensify the experience of BaDIK. I think that's good. Furthermore, I assume that there could be consequences if you play BaDIK without mini-games. Why?

With mini-games, the BaDIK player decides the outcome of these mini-games. If they are disabled, DPC decides the outcome. Think about it.:rolleyes:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Honestly I have a couple of reasons I don't like mini games

One - after 20 or more playthroughs them & the sandbox element get very repetitive
And I get sick of having to pause the game and go looking for the answers

Two - because they along with freeroam make development time longer

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Honestly I have a couple of reasons I don't like mini games

One - after 20 or more playthroughs them & the sandbox element get very repetitive
And I get sick of having to pause the game and go looking for the answers

Two - because they along with freeroam make development time longer
I can understand that the mini-games can get boring after 20 or more playthroughs. But I'll give you an example of why the mini-games are important.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just noticed something in the screenshot. DPC obscured something. Between party planner and brawler. Last me guess. It's definitely 2 short words and not a coherent word.

"Rock Star":oops::cool:

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can understand that the mini-games can get boring after 20 or more playthroughs. But I'll give you an example of why the mini-games are important.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You make a good point

Although I do usually avoid the fights even on my DIK playthroughs
I wonder if that might come back to bite me

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes