dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
from what DPC said, it's going to be a resource management mini-game, we have to wait to see what kind of resources we're going to handle.
Then not a rock star, but a rock band. The 2 words that DPC blurred out cannot belong to a resource management minigame. What kind of resources are these supposed to be? Butter and bread?

A rock star or a rock band needs a certain amount of resource management. We learn so Lucas plays the drums. We have Jill on piano and the MC as lead guitarist. We also know that Tommy also has or had a guitar. Depends on whether he threw it away. That's a good start.

In EP5 we learn that Josy has hands that are too small for an instrument. Maybe small hands, but big voice. Maya already looks like a singer at the dorm party in EP8.

We also know from Jill about a Jonathan who is supposed to help Jill with her campaign. So this Jonathan knows about it. Who is a smart guy? Jonah from Interlude. He studies economics.

Successful rock stars and/or rock bands have management that takes care of everything. The instruments and stage technology are resources.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Then not a rock star, but a rock band. The 2 words that DPC blurred out cannot belong to a resource management minigame. What kind of resources are these supposed to be? Butter and bread?

A rock star or a rock band needs a certain amount of resource management. We learn so Lucas plays the drums. We have Jill on piano and the MC as lead guitarist. We also know that Tommy also has or had a guitar. Depends on whether he threw it away. That's a good start.

In EP5 we learn that Josy has hands that are too small for an instrument. Maybe small hands, but big voice. Maya already looks like a singer at the dorm party in EP8.

We also know from Jill about a Jonathan who is supposed to help Jill with her campaign. So this Jonathan knows about it. Who is a smart guy? Jonah from Interlude. He studies economics.

Successful rock stars and/or rock bands have management that takes care of everything. The instruments and stage technology are resources.
¿ What ?, where did you get all those conclusions from, I missed something, the last time i checked the name of the game was Being a DIK, no Become a rockstar. :HideThePain:

spongebob-you-what.gif

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2023
Also, too many previews of Bella. It feels like there will be a lot of twists and turns on the Sage and Quinn branches, so for fear of spoilers he doesn't publish them.
Actually, this is not true. DPC published 3 special renders for Sage along with her 2 previews for episode 10. So that's why he didn't give Sage any more space in previews. Same goes for Zoey, btw.

Since the episode 10's name is Calm Before the Snow, I don't expect any significant plot twists or turns. I'd say let's hope for big ones at the end of episode 11.

The numbers of previews and special renders for episode 10 so far:

Nicole - 2 Previews
Lily - 4 Previews
Maya - 5 Previews
Isabella - 6 Previews
Lynette - 1 Preview
Josy - 4 Previews
Quinn - 2 Previews
Riona - 3 Previews
Jill - 3 Previews
Zoey - 1 Preview and 2 Special Renders
Sage - 2 Previews and 3 Special Renders

I think there will be another preview and special render before the release. The last preview may be Quinn #3 or Josy #5, but the last special render will most likely be Zoey #3.

Episode 10 - Previews
Episode 10 - Special Renders

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Actually, this is not true. DPC published 3 special renders for Sage along with her 2 previews for episode 10. So that's why he didn't give Sage any more space in previews. Same goes for Zoey, btw.

Since the episode 10's name is Calm Before the Snow, I don't expect any significant plot twists or turns. I'd say let's hope for big ones at the end of episode 11.

The numbers of reviews and special renders for episode 10 so far:

Nicole - 2 Reviews
Lily - 4 Reviews
Maya - 5 Reviews
Isabella - 6 Reviews
Lynette - 1 Review
Josy - 4 Reviews
Quinn - 2 Reviews
Riona - 3 Reviews
Jill - 3 Reviews
Zoey - 1 Review and 2 Special Renders
Sage - 2 Reviews and 3 Special Renders

I think there will be another review and special render before the release. The last review may be Quinn #3 or Josy #5, but the last special render will most likely Zoey #3.

Episode 10 - Previews
Special renders shouldn't count to the total.

That's too many previews for Maya and especially Isabella.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

The numbers of reviews and special renders for episode 10 so far:

Nicole - 2 Reviews
Lily - 4 Reviews
Maya - 5 Reviews
Isabella - 6 Reviews
Lynette - 1 Review
Josy - 4 Reviews
Quinn - 2 Reviews
Riona - 3 Reviews
Jill - 3 Reviews
Zoey - 1 Review and 2 Special Renders
Sage - 2 Reviews and 3 Special Renders

I think there will be another review and special render before the release. The last review may be Quinn #3 or Josy #5, but the last special render will most likely Zoey #3.

Episode 10 - Previews

We got too many Maya previews. We needed a Bianca preview.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes