ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I hope Bianca keeps pestering her, especially the version where she rejects the dik MC untill she realizes how stupid she was and cries because it's too late to get him back! :devilish::devilish::devilish::Kappa:
That would be funny, but the requirement for that is too stressful, I don't think Jill worth that much :LOL:.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
*GASP* you mean, god forbid, a dev reused 3D models he had previously bought and just made some modifications to it for the next game? What kind of lazy ass cheap jerk would do that? That's *milking* those models' creators! And if you can't detect my dripping sarcasm, you need a life!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Finally, someone caught this. I didn't correlate most of these. I knew the top 4, the rest I didn't figure out.

Elise got nerfed when she became Quinn
I beg to differ. Elise got an upgrade when she became Quinn.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think you guys are just jelly I always choose the kindest & sweetest girls in these games

Well except for Quinn
I'm still recovering from her verbal assault where she called me a pussy
Why won't she let me love her?
Bro, you are a pussy. Admit it and you can love Quinn also. You have to accept yourself for who and what you are. We accept you. You're a pussy who collects girls. What's the problem? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MCDom
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes