shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
For Sandy and Nicole go with Tommy to the pub when he offers you the ID and don't be on the Jill path. Also fuck Nicole during the Hell Week visit to the strip club (choose to go for the points at the major choice) and successfully flirt with her on the dating app.

For Madame simply beat Derek in Hell Week and accept the VIP pass. It's a money sink though, so you may want to keep adding money through the console or download a cheat mod that allows for money to be added.
ok thx ,but now i have another question.....how i can manage to go with envy on the first trip to the stripclub ,so she can sign my dick?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
ok thx ,but now i have another question.....how i can manage to go with envy on the first trip to the stripclub ,so she can sign my dick?
choose, " Party without limits " , have enough money and ask for a private dance. She will give her autograph after, (y)

Reactions: shamtiiomi

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Updating an Adult Visual Novel made with Ren'Py and DAZ Studio once a year is ridiculous. Anyone know the reason behind it? Steam big bucks?

Haven't followed anything AVNs related in a long time, may be out of touch
DPC has been doing this for so long with so much consistency, he's not going to alienate people if he takes longer.

That said, he also seems to add lots of minigames/huge animations. People don't insist on them, but I assume he likes making them. The point here is, obviously after a time he'd be bored with the same stuff so he probably gets a kick out of having some variety.

Feels like a good trade-off that he keeps being invested in the game to do it better/

Reactions: sava75

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Updating an Adult Visual Novel made with Ren'Py and DAZ Studio once a year is ridiculous. Anyone know the reason behind it? Steam big bucks?

Well his updates are miles bigger than some other's 2-3 updates a year so better ask them why they can't put decent sized updates out over.
Seems he just likes to make big updates that have lots of stuff in it. Guess he could release a update that takes 5 mins to play after 6 months like others do. Would that keep people happy, who knows. At least the content is normally good and of a sizeable amount.

bigboi2923

Aug 24, 2018
Again, the point i made last year still rings true. I was actually not pessimistic enough, looks like 1 episode a year is going to be the norm.

Jill, Sage and Bella are probably the 3 most popular characters. Combined, how many scenes and focus will they get by 2025? Not enough.

Absurdly large Free roam & Exclusivity paths shutting you out of 80% of scenes will kill this game. DPC doesn't seem to get is that the more you delay a change the harder it will become to change into something else, DPC himself said it would be between 14 to 20 episodes.

In the next 2 episodes (so 2024 at the earliest) how many scenes will someone on the Bella route see? No more than 2-3 actual sex scenes, same with the Sage & Jill routes, because you keep getting shut out of more & more content each episode. Really terrible decision making

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019

When you compare it on a content to timescale view it's practically the same if you release smaller but frequent or more but infrequent.

Hell 1-2 updates a year seems increasingly the norm of late by devs in the 3D AVN space.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
When you compare it on a content to timescale view it's practically the same if you release smaller but frequent or more but infrequent.

Hell 1-2 updates a year seems increasingly the norm of late by devs in the 3D AVN space.
Yeah, his updates are just massive. Then again: Some of his decisions aggravating the problem considerably...*cough* 60 fps animations *cough*...

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
Yeah, his updates are just massive. Then again: Some of his decisions aggravating the problem considerably...*cough* 60 fps animations *cough*...
No argument there from me, I've mocked it enough myself.

DPC has some of the worst feature-creep issues in this space, especially with the need to insert pointless minigames (paint the fence, drink the booze, tidy the room) whose only point of existing (the rewards) can be skipped and just unlocked via the Vault.

Even the more thought out ones of late like the mansion repair and party planning then have a stupid emphasis on RNG to require save-scumming non-shitty set-ups.

Oct 22, 2023
And why shouldn't he. You generally don't make completely new backgrounds or settings.

I can't even number the games that have used this park with underpass:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think BaD hasn't used it yet, but the overall I don't find it to weird for DPC to use the same assets in different games as long as they are of good enough quality and do their job.
I ain't sayin' he shouldn't. Both games are his, aren't they? But I think he shouldn't use that many models of Acting Lessons in BaDIK, or if so he shouldn't use them for main characters like Josy, Quinn, etc. Not gonna lie whenever my MC bangs Josy, It feels like banging Ana to me. Same goes for Quinn as well. And believe me that feeling is kinda weird lol

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I ain't sayin' he shouldn't. Both games are his, aren't they? But I think he shouldn't use that many models of Acting Lessons in BaDIK, or if so he shouldn't use them for main characters like Josy, Quinn, etc. Not gonna lie whenever my MC bangs Josy, It feels like banging Ana to me. Same goes for Quinn as well. And believe me that feeling is kinda weird lol
I don't really see that much of a resemblance with most of them, but I can understand how this is pretty much a "what has been seen" situation. :KEK:

I also would agree, that it makes a difference if we're talking about a setting or background or a character.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Again, the point i made last year still rings true. I was actually not pessimistic enough, looks like 1 episode a year is going to be the norm.

Jill, Sage and Bella are probably the 3 most popular characters. Combined, how many scenes and focus will they get by 2025? Not enough.
I'm almost sure that Queen is much more popular than Sage and Jill, because it is clear that in the first episodes she was quite secondary, but then she slowly moved to the shelf of the main LI. :unsure::)

Reactions: KАRАMBA

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I call obvious bias on your opinion about Quinn. :KEK:
What does bias have to do with it? This is a fact. So it was. That's how the game developed. It wasn't me who transformed Quinn from a minor character into the main LI.:WeSmart:
And I could be biased with other girls, but Bella and Jill are on my agenda and not much inferior to Quinn. Although Quinn and Zoey certainly come first.:)

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
What does bias have to do with it? This is a fact. So it was. That's how the game developed. It wasn't me who transformed Quinn from a minor character into the main LI.:WeSmart:
And I could be biased with other girls, but Bella and Jill are on my agenda and not much inferior to Quinn. Although Quinn and Zoey certainly come first.:)
I meant that you accidentally wrote "Queen" instead of "Quinn". That looked like a clear freudian slip. :KEK:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Actually, no. Quinn went from having the same variables as the main LIs, which meant she was originally a main, then dpc removed her variables as an LI and even made a huge announcement on Patreon that Quinn, Rio and others had been moved to side pieces. Now, I don't know wtf he's doing, but Quinn still doesn't have any of the variables that the mains have.

Edit:
Was proven wrong. Don't mind this post. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: bloodyasura
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes