Oct 18, 2021
At current speed, it pains me to say but it seems more likely that ep 11 won't come out in 2024.

I hope some one can put some sense in DPC's head, 8-10 months dev time is acceptable but 12+ months isn't.
If Ep. 11 takes 12 months, it will be released in ~December 2024 though, so would that be 'acceptable' because it's still in 2024 judging by your own words? I wouldn't say so personally, but I wouldn't rule out a release in 2024, I am more than sure DPC isn't going to miss a release in a calendar year yet, especially now that he'll start a dev cycle with multiple 4090s which he didn't have for Ep. 10
Unfortunally yes, but there is still a very small chance of a 24/11 release, but I wouldnt hold my breath.
Yeah, Nov 24th is quite unrealistic even with DPC consistently overestimating the length of beta-testing which doesn't take 2 full weeks, December 1st would fit in nicely when he will start beta-testing next week after he finishes the animations this week-start of next week
It will depend on the number of 60fps animations, if DPC increased the % of them, we can forget about a 2024 release for episode 11.
You're right on the money about the number of animations and frankly, this applies to the amount of content in general (incl. static renders even though those are faster to render), if it's a marginal increase like going from 5.7k to ~6k renders, it shouldn't be too big of a problem in terms of time because of 4090s, but yeah, the ratio of 60FPS to 30FPS animations will be crucial for determining the dev time
If the amount remains the same, it probably can be released in december 2024. Maybe november, since this year he didnt had the 4090's for the whole development time.
However, I disagree with this point of yours
If everything stays exactly the same in terms of content (which is unlikely, but we're talking purely theoretically), the dev time would definitely decrease. We're getting a release around early December now in circumstances when DPC didn't have a single 4090 until April, and then he gradually bought more of them during the dev cycle with his last final (for now) upgrade just some weeks ago at the end of September. Episode 11 would definitely not take until December or probably November if DPC were to keep the episode size the same. It just won't happen that way in reality, too much uncertainty about the scale of Ep. 11, so we can't really make predictions based solely on his significant speed gain from those 4090s, but it is there nonetheless
Without the 4090s, we'll likely not get an episode this year, but on the other hand, DPC probably wouldn't have started introducing 60FPS animations if it weren't for those powerful 4090s, so yeah, the technological progress is to blame ;)

If I were you, I would be more worried about EP. 12 and not Ep. 11, because those big boy 5090s are coming in 2025 and you know DPC would love to utilize them to the max when he gets his hands on those :p

Reactions: KaiserST

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think 1st December is probably more likely (tbh 8th December) isn’t out of the question, but…

Last time out last update was November 25th, game released three weeks later. In that update he said 1-2 weeks of rendering time. He didn’t post Friday 2nd December. He then announced release date Monday 5th December for the 16th. Giving 11 days notice.

He gave 10 days notice on episode 8 and only a weeks notice on 7. So
I’m saying this time, final update November 10th, 3-5 days rendering left. That’s the 13th-15th. He could announce 15th-17th giving 7-9 days notice.

It’s probably an optimistic guess, but it probably really hinges on just how long the remaining rendering takes.
In my opinion, when he says that this month we will know when the new chapter will come out, it is implied that it will definitely not be this month. But at this point it doesn't even make a difference

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
If the release date is November 24th (unlikely):
  • Early Access Release (Huge DIK and above): November 24th, 2023
  • Lower Tier Release 1 (DIK and Major DIK): November 27th, 2023
  • Lower Tier Release 2(Mini DIK): December 8th, 2023

if release date is december 1st:
  • Early Access Release (Huge DIK and above): December 1st, 2023
  • Lower Tier Release 1 (DIK and Major DIK): December 4th, 2023
  • Lower Tier Release 2 (Mini DIK): December 15th, 2023
if december 8th:

• Early Access Release (Huge DIK and above): December 8th, 2023
  • Lower Tier Release 1 (DIK and Major DIK): December 11th, 2023
  • Lower Tier Release 2 (Mini DIK): December 22nd, 2023

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
If the release date is November 24th (unlikely):
  • Early Access Release (Huge DIK and above): November 24th, 2023
  • Lower Tier Release 1 (DIK and Major DIK): November 27th, 2023
  • Lower Tier Release 2(Mini DIK): December 8th, 2023

if release date is december 1st:
  • Early Access Release (Huge DIK and above): December 1st, 2023
  • Lower Tier Release 1 (DIK and Major DIK): December 4th, 2023
  • Lower Tier Release 2 (Mini DIK): December 15th, 2023
if december 8th:

• Early Access Release (Huge DIK and above): December 8th, 2023
  • Lower Tier Release 1 (DIK and Major DIK): December 11th, 2023
  • Lower Tier Release 2 (Mini DIK): December 22nd, 2023
And in F95, what are the estimations ?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I believe this preview is about that, we saw at the end of the last ep that Quinn basically kicked the MC out, so he could leave without anyone seeing him, in my opinion their relationship took one step forward and three steps back, and this angered the MC, Quinn is too complicated, they had an argument that made them take a step back in their relationship, and this conversation in this preview is to define the status of their relationship, if they will become something, or they will stop seeing each other.

In this preview Quinn is looking away, it's a conversation they need to have, but she wanted to avoid it.

View attachment 3069121
Quinn isn't complicated. What you wrote is exactly what I meant when I wrote that Quinn wants the CHICK MC.

Maybe I should have expressed myself better. Quinn wants to crack the CHICK MC. That's Quinn's incentive, that's why Quinn has a crush on the CHICK MC because she can't just have him. For Quinn, it's a game of cat and mouse.

When Quinn (cat) catches the MC (mouse), the cat, Quinn, loses interest.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Quinn isn't complicated. What you wrote is exactly what I meant when I wrote that Quinn wants the CHICK MC.

Maybe I should have expressed myself better. Quinn wants to crack the CHICK MC. That's Quinn's incentive, that's why Quinn has a crush on the CHICK MC because she can't just have him. For Quinn, it's a game of cat and mouse.

When Quinn (cat) catches the MC (mouse), the cat, Quinn, loses interest.
Another thing to add to this, the stat "Quinn likes You" is true. I haven't been able to confirm if this changes if an event like the dinner party invite from Jill occurs. I have to redo a FUp on my Jill save so I'll find out if that variable changes after the invite. All this being said... Jill's path is at worst a neutral run (for success). In my case, for Jill, Chick +20 so that should be enough of a trigger to change the Quinn variable, if it exists.

Stay tuned...

Omen

Reactions: Letum0317

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
Of course Josy has a story, but not everyone recognized it. You need to explore the characters more.

- Josy may want to blame Tommy for taking Pete's alcohol. By the way, that was in EP1. Think about it. She can only blame Tommy on Pete if Tommy was home at the time of the first date.
- She tells the MC in EP1 that she is in a relationship, but leaves it open as to what kind of relationship
- Josy talks to Sage about Maya, but doesn't discuss any details.

What does that tell us? Josy can be manipulative. What if it turns out she was manipulating because she's had a crush on the MC for longer than we know. In EP9, Josy tells Pete on the phone that it's the boy from before and Pete finally wanted to hear the voice of the boy that Josy talks about so often. Josy then tells MC so that she doesn't talk about him so much. She's manipulating again. Who knows what Josy has manipulated in the background.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mate that’s called being shy and embarrassed about it, she isn’t “manipulating“ in the regular negative connotation of the word. She’s trying to hide her embarrassment. That is what’s happening in the moosebar phonecall.

1. Or she hates Tommy and doesn’t want to be blamed. Tries to get away with it by blaming her sibling. As someone with siblings, that is very common.
2. It is more that she lets the MC draw a conclusion and doesn’t correct him. She‘s hiding the fact that it’s a woman, not that it’s supposed to be a closed relationship.
3. She’s trying to make sense of and justify her feelings through a third party. In addition to seeking advice.

This is normal growing up falling in love and being confused about being in love with two people stuff. If she was doing it to manipulate she would keep doing it, she’d be trying to gain something and we would see her do it more often.

She isn’t Quinn.

Reactions: 7thOmen

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Of course Josy has a story, but not everyone recognized it. You need to explore the characters more.

- Josy may want to blame Tommy for taking Pete's alcohol. By the way, that was in EP1. Think about it. She can only blame Tommy on Pete if Tommy was home at the time of the first date.
- She tells the MC in EP1 that she is in a relationship, but leaves it open as to what kind of relationship
- Josy talks to Sage about Maya, but doesn't discuss any details.

What does that tell us? Josy can be manipulative. What if it turns out she was manipulating because she's had a crush on the MC for longer than we know. In EP9, Josy tells Pete on the phone that it's the boy from before and Pete finally wanted to hear the voice of the boy that Josy talks about so often. Josy then tells MC so that she doesn't talk about him so much. She's manipulating again. Who knows what Josy has manipulated in the background.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But even if all of that were true it doesn't add up to a story on par with all the other LI's.

Somewhat ironic too, if you go by what most people write here, Maya is the third wheel that everyone wants to get rid of so that they can have Josy for themselves, but story wise Josy is definitely the third wheel. Yet another victim of the almighty Maya-Tuition arch which has now weazeled it's way into not one but two other LI's stories.

As far as Josy goes, we only have Tommy as an obstacle so far and that whole drama is probably just about to get started.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
But even if all of that were true it doesn't add up to a story on par with all the other LI's.

Somewhat ironic too, if you go by what most people write here, Maya is the third wheel that everyone wants to get rid of so that they can have Josy for themselves, but story wise Josy is definitely the third wheel. Yet another victim of the almighty Maya-Tuition arch which has now weazeled it's way into not one but two other LI's stories.

As far as Josy goes, we only have Tommy as an obstacle so far and that whole drama is probably just about to get started.
Maya without Josy would currently be in Quinn's menu, as she would still have completed the list with Fuckface as she planned but wouldn't have been able to show Arieth the proof and would have provided Quinn with the blackmail material needed to force her into the restaurant.

Josy without Maya would currently be in the HOTs, but not the restaurant. Quinn would have wanted Josy in the HOTs to mess with Tommy and as Josy didn't know anything about free tuition she wouldn't have had a list like Maya's to get in as Quinn would want to mess with Tommy but wouldn't want to go so far as to risk his reaction to her making Josy a whore.

The only drama with Josy is that her stepbrother is vice-president of the DIKs and they don't get along, but Tommy still wants to stop guys getting with her. It's not much but not every relationship needs drama anyway. What's wrong with just a simple relationship in this type of game?

Reactions: ChipLecsap

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Maya without Josy would currently be in Quinn's menu, as she would still have completed the list with Fuckface as she planned but wouldn't have been able to show Arieth the proof and would have provided Quinn with the blackmail material needed to force her into the restaurant.
Maya without Josy wouldn't need the HOT's...

Josy without Maya would currently be in the HOTs, but not the restaurant. Quinn would have wanted Josy in the HOTs to mess with Tommy and as Josy didn't know anything about free tuition she wouldn't have had a list like Maya's to get in as Quinn would want to mess with Tommy but wouldn't want to go so far as to risk his reaction to her making Josy a whore.
Given that Josy was a late arrival with her tuition money already secured, she wouldn't need the HOT's either. Maya gave her the idea.

The only drama with Josy is that her stepbrother is vice-president of the DIKs and they don't get along, but Tommy still wants to stop guys getting with her. It's not much but not every relationship needs drama anyway. What's wrong with just a simple relationship in this type of game?
That's what I just said ! And the reason it was discussed, is because a few posts back "Josy having no unique story" became a meme, to which dalli then replied and I replied to dalli.

manhunt86

Nov 22, 2019
It's not much but not every relationship needs drama anyway. What's wrong with just a simple relationship in this type of game?
That's why Josy, Zoe (for now, I don't call moving on and coming back drama, to be honest), Sage, and Nicole are the best u_u

(And if the dad of Sage could remove Maya from our sight forever, that would be great, her drama adds nothing except a meeting with Sage's Family, which could have to happen in an event where Sage would ask the MC (which is by far the most reasonable person to ask when you need a companion) as Friend/fuckBuddy/Boyfriend to come. Her brother fucked for putting a tantrum at an event/Her mother enraging or being fucked in a quiet place/Her father does his thing/You can add Jill as a registered companion for her brother to add a little drama if you want more/You discover the secret roster account of sage. Just remove the loan thing, put Maya spoiled princess with not happy dad when he learns that she's lesbian, he put a leash and check on her and accounts, done, drama but nothing too big that comes to mess with everything and make her more likable before the new haircut, after that it's too late she's condemned)

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Given that Josy was a late arrival with her tuition money already secured, she wouldn't need the HOT's either. Maya gave her the idea.
actually Josy initialy wanted to be in HOT sorority, she appreciates college life and be part of the sorosity is cool

Reactions: Darkwen

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Maya without Josy wouldn't need the HOT's...
She'd still be a lesbian so her father would still have put the same loan in place, preventing her from starting any relationship during her college years unless she could find another way to fund college. So she still would have pledged for the HOTs and without Josy would have provided Quinn with the blackmail material to force her into the restaurant.

Josy wanted to join the HOTs because she wanted the full college experience, that wouldn't change with whether Maya was there or not, obviously she'd need to be a special case because she's a late arrival. However she wasn't the only late arrival who was still allowed to pledge. Lily was also a late arrival. Quinn's willingness to mess with Tommy means she'd have no problem with Josy pledging late.

That's what I just said ! And the reason it was discussed, is because a few posts back "Josy having no unique story" became a meme, to which dalli then replied and I replied to dalli.
My question is why that's a problem. I'd prefer less drama than more drama with the relationships. There's enough storyline to go around with Fuckface's parentage and the restaurant without needing it with every LI too.

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Wow this dev cycle is taking longer than usual... it's almost as if a game with branching paths with different outcomes and 20+ girls is time consuming lmao

But hey, if the quality is as good as it always is, I'm more than happy to wait.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes