Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The only "what if?" scenarios are for Josy, we haven't seen her at B&R without Maya so everything we say regarding that is conjecture.

However we do have Maya at B&R without Josy, we know exactly what her plans were if Josy wasn't at college. At the point Maya asks Fuckface for his help with her pledge list she assumed that Josy wasn't going to be at college, and that they were about to break up. So we see exactly what Maya would do if Josy wasn't in the story, because up until Josy turns up at B&R that was Maya's situation.

Therefore we can say with 100% certainty that Maya would do if she had broken up with Josy (or any random girl) before she arrived at B&R and therefore was a single lesbian. That's how she sees herself by the time she asks Fuckface to do the list, so if that was her actual situation she would pledge for the HOTs and give Quinn the evidence with which Quinn can then blackmail her into being on the restaurant menu. That's not conjecture, it's simply fact, yet you've decided despite the story showing us what would have happened that something else would happen.
I would say we have seen Josy without Maya just not at BR. Josy would fully be with MC, its what she wants. Maya without Josy does like MC but seems like it would take longer to get there

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I would say we have seen Josy without Maya just not at BR. Josy would fully be with MC, its what she wants. Maya without Josy does like MC but seems like it would take longer to get there
100% agree regarding Josy would definitely want to be with Fuckface in that scenario, the other guy just has a problem with me speculating regarding whether she would join the HOTs for example, because I'm pointing out that his speculation about Maya is wrong as we have been shown what she would do already in the story.

Reactions: Darkwen

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
And that's why Maya is best girl
Josy just throws herself at the mc
But he has to work for it with Maya

Sorry bro but Maya best girl

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bloodyasura

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The only "what if?" scenarios are for Josy, we haven't seen her at B&R without Maya so everything we say regarding that is conjecture.

However we do have Maya at B&R without Josy, we know exactly what her plans were if Josy wasn't at college. At the point Maya asks Fuckface for his help with her pledge list she assumed that Josy wasn't going to be at college, and that they were about to break up. So we see exactly what Maya would do if Josy wasn't in the story, because up until Josy turns up at B&R that was Maya's situation.

Therefore we can say with 100% certainty that Maya would do if she had broken up with Josy (or any random girl) before she arrived at B&R and therefore was a single lesbian. That's how she sees herself by the time she asks Fuckface to do the list, so if that was her actual situation she would pledge for the HOTs and give Quinn the evidence with which Quinn can then blackmail her into being on the restaurant menu. That's not conjecture, it's simply fact, yet you've decided despite the story showing us what would have happened that something else would happen.
Because Maya LOVES Josy ! Her dad already caught them before college and she made the decision to still be with Josy, and Maya didn't do anything to emancipate herself from her dad. That's the closest "proof" we have what Maya would do without Josy and even that is iffy at best.

And if a person is willing to tough it out even though she has someone she loves in her corner, what do you think she would do without ?

If you remove Josy, her dad wouldn't know that Maya is a lesbian or later on bi, and Maya would no longer have a tuition problem and the HOT's would be just "a bunch of sluts".

Everything you claim as facts, are facts while Maya is with Josy and in love with Josy, so it has zero relevance to what Maya would do without Josy.

The only way to take an educated guess at what Maya would do, is to look at how she is characterised in the game and all she ever does is pout and wait for someone else to tell her what to do, so claiming that she, out of the blue, developes some initiative is highly questionable at the very best.

She surely didn't do anything to emanicipate herself from her father in the 6 months leading up to college and that's in the inet age, where it literally takes all of 5 seconds to google something and then act accordingly. She doesn't call her money lender, she doesn't go to the financial aid office at her college, she doesn't call her bank or go for a free lawyer consultation.

As of now, if you have to pick the two characteristics that stand out the most with Maya, then those would be dependency and inactivity.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
And that's why Maya is best girl
Josy just throws herself at the mc
But he has to work for it with Maya

Sorry bro but Maya best girl
Josy and MC relationship didn't really get started until the end summer so they knew each other at least two months before admitting there feelings for each other. Maya knew Mc less then a week before grinding on his dick. Josy is the best Alady Alady:love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scopelophila

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Josy and MC relationship didn't really get started until the end summer so they knew each other at least two months before admitting there feelings for each other. Maya knew Mc less then a week before grinding on his dick. Josy is the best Alady Alady:love::love:
True about the grinding
We might just have to meet in the middle and say throuple is the best
I know it's the best part of the game for me

I do believe tho that if they all just met
It would take longer for Maya & the mc to start a relationship
Than it would Josy & the mc

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Because Maya LOVES Josy ! Her dad already caught them before college and she made the decision to still be with Josy, and Maya didn't do anything to emancipate herself from her dad. That's the closest "proof" we have what Maya would do without Josy and even that is iffy at best.

And if a person is willing to tough it out even though she has someone she loves in her corner, what do you think she would do without ?

If you remove Josy, her dad wouldn't know that Maya is a lesbian or later on bi, and Maya would no longer have a tuition problem and the HOT's would be just "a bunch of sluts".

Everything you claim as facts, are facts while Maya is with Josy and in love with Josy, so it has zero relevance to what Maya would do without Josy.

The only way to take an educated guess at what Maya would do, is to look at how she is characterised in the game and all she ever does is pout and wait for someone else to tell her what to do, so claiming that she, out of the blue, developes some initiative is highly questionable at the very best.

She surely didn't do anything to emanicipate herself from her father in the 6 months leading up to college and that's in the inet age, where it literally takes all of 5 seconds to google something and then act accordingly. She doesn't call her money lender, she doesn't go to the financial aid office at her college, she doesn't call her bank or go for a free lawyer consultation.

As of now, if you have to pick the two characteristics that stand out the most with Maya, then those would be dependency and inactivity.
Removing Josy from the current story doesn't stop Maya being a lesbian, doesn't stop her having a relationship with a girl that her father found out about. It could have been Josy, only she's not the girl Fuckface met while working in the summer and she doesn't get into college, everything plays out the same as it did until Josy arrived at B&R. It could have been a girl we never see that Maya broke up with when her father found out, again doesn't change anything in the story before Josy arrives. What you are saying is that if Maya doesn't meet Josy, or indeed only if Fuckface doesn't meet Josy, then Maya doesn't know she's a lesbian and doesn't date a girl. Do you actually realise how ridiculous that claim is?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Maya herself said they was close to breaking up and that maybe she should just move on. Maya was also willing to believe Josy was trying to hurt her by ghosting her. Josy and Maya love each other far less then they think. The only thing keeping them together is MC and soon they going to figure that out

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
True about the grinding
We might just have to meet in the middle and say throuple is the best
I know it's the best part of the game for me

I do believe tho that if they all just met
It would take longer for Maya & the mc to start a relationship
Than it would Josy & the mc
Maybe there hope for you yet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Removing Josy from the current story doesn't stop Maya being a lesbian, doesn't stop her having a relationship with a girl that her father found out about. It could have been Josy, only she's not the girl Fuckface met while working in the summer and she doesn't get into college, everything plays out the same as it did until Josy arrived at B&R. It could have been a girl we never see that Maya broke up with when her father found out, again doesn't change anything in the story before Josy arrives. What you are saying is that if Maya doesn't meet Josy, or indeed only if Fuckface doesn't meet Josy, then Maya doesn't know she's a lesbian and doesn't date a girl. Do you actually realise how ridiculous that claim is?
Yes that if Josy wouldn't exist another girl would just magically appear, because that's how life works, is ridiculous indeed. That's the shoulda, coulda, woulda realm again. "doesn't stop her having a relationship with a girl that her father found out about" that's an instant classic. How did you call it ? Make shit up to fit ones own narrative ? Well that's a 10 out of 10. :D

And no it doesn't stop Maya from thinking she is a lesbian, but it also doesn't stop her from doing nothing to emancipate herself from her father.

Our discussion resolves around one major point if Maya wouldn't love Josy and be with her.

You believe that Maya would've tried to emancipate herself from her father no matter what.

I believe that Maya would tough it out through college and then live her life however she wants once she is done. Well that or discover that she is actually bi and likes boys too.

Sadly we will never get an answer, maybe we can ask Dalli to write a fanfic on how Maya and Josy dealt with their seperation. :D

Reactions: MCDom

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Maya herself said they was close to breaking up and that maybe she should just move on. Maya was also willing to believe Josy was trying to hurt her by ghosting her. Josy and Maya love each other far less then they think. The only thing keeping them together is MC and soon they going to figure that out
Yay and nay, Josy ghosted Maya, so even before Josy was in College, Maya tired to keep her close and their relationship going.

And how long did it take the two to reconcile and become inseperable ? Like 8 seconds ? :D

And I don't think, at least so far, that it's the MC keeping them together as much as Maya's tuition is tearing them apart, you really gotta give Josy tons of credit, no matter what, that girl sticks with her love and is willing to do anything to help her.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Yes that if Josy wouldn't exist another girl would just magically appear, because that's how life works, is ridiculous indeed. That's the shoulda, coulda, woulda realm again. "doesn't stop her having a relationship with a girl that her father found out about" that's an instant classic. How did you call it ? Make shit up to fit ones own narrative ? Well that's a 10 out of 10. :D

And no it doesn't stop Maya from thinking she is a lesbian, but it also doesn't stop her from doing nothing to emancipate herself from her father.

Our discussion resolves around one major point if Maya wouldn't love Josy and be with her.

You believe that Maya would've tried to emancipate herself from her father no matter what.

I believe that Maya would tough it out through college and then live her life however she wants once she is done. Well that or discover that she is actually bi and likes boys too.

Sadly we will never get an answer, maybe we can ask Dalli to write a fanfic on how Maya and Josy dealt with their seperation. :D
How many 18/19 year olds do you know who never met someone they wanted to date? Yes it is ridiculous to suggest that without Josy Maya would never have dated anyone, and as she had no attraction to any male before Fuckface that someone would have been a girl.

We already know what Maya would do if she was single, she would pledge for the HOTs and do the list with Fuckface. Maya believed that Josy was ghosting her and that they were about to break up, she doesn't pledge for the HOTs because she loves Josy, she pledges because she needs the tuition to be able to be herself through college, she decides she can't live a lie for three years, and that's with her believing that Josy will not be in her life for those three years.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
I used to have a higher opinion of Josy than Maya. However, all the recent criticism towards Maya's shrimp-sized sidekick have thoroughly convinced me that these two truly deserve each other. Therefore, I've decided to TAB my way through the MJ path. I'm going to reanimate my MJ playthroigh that I've left in a comatose state since May 2020, just to dump their sorry asses and savor their tears at the end of Ep 9.

Thanks for the inspiration, everyone

3b8b.png

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Who tf cares why Maya can't cum? All I care about is why my Rio can't cum.
Because she's been passed around like a joint at a party by Quinn. Sex has been decoupled from physical pleasure for her. Rio's like, "Welp, being fucked by yet another guy. This is, like, the seventh dick today. Oh well."

Eventually, on the Rio path, she'll catch feelings for MC and be able to cum from fucking him. But not until she quits the restaurant, which will result in a huge fight with Quinn.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
We are still going with the Josy doesn't have a story bs ? Do any of you actually read when playing lol

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yay and nay, Josy ghosted Maya, so even before Josy was in College, Maya tired to keep her close and their relationship going.

And how long did it take the two to reconcile and become inseperable ? Like 8 seconds ? :D

And I don't think, at least so far, that it's the MC keeping them together as much as Maya's tuition is tearing them apart, you really gotta give Josy tons of credit, no matter what, that girl sticks with her love and is willing to do anything to help her.
The only reason Maya and Josy are together is MC if he did not act like a little bitch when Josy showed up Josy would had broke-up with Maya and she clearly wanted to but because of what MC did she stayed with Maya because she didn't know what else to do out of fear she with Maya. Josy and Maya have no real relationship with each other it is all MC. That is why they will breakup by the end of 3 season.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
man when is the update im dying here
well now as we speak the chapter 10 is in beta testing by the trusted people of DPC who are testing the episode. the release date will come out this month for now it just remains to wait. if you want to distract yourself go and play robocop rogue city.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes